• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Luke nodded in agreement. "I'm gonna actually take a break from killing... That way I can just relax with you~" he said, softly.
Rina giggled at him then climbed onto him and straddled his lap "really?" She asked him

Mayyflower said:
"Familiars are creatures who serve as a companion of someone else, they do the other persons dirty work or they do good things" she says
"A servant race?" Emiya asked. "How interesting."

Nai looked at Taiga and smiled, "That's new. I never heard of that, is it fun being a familiar?" He asked happily.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira layer there fast asleep with yuki
Myuki shook her head then hugged kikuri more

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki smiled at Shira as she slept making her giggle a little*

*Kikuri blushed before she hugged her again*

''its alright...''

[/QUOTE]

Roman said:
"A servant race?" Emiya asked. "How interesting."
Nai looked at Taiga and smiled, "That's new. I never heard of that, is it fun being a familiar?" He asked happily.
Taiga shrugged. "Sometimes, but not when you don't have someone to serve" she says

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina giggled at him then climbed onto him and straddled his lap "really?" She asked him

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah. I enjoy harming people, but you come before my bloodlust." Luke said, blushing as she climbed onto him.

Roman said:
Kaz shook his head and hugged her again, "No. I was kind of weak from the blood loss so they didn't really know who to contact since I didn't have all that stuff with me." He said, before kissing her cheek. "I'm perfectly fine now though. Can we go inside now? It's not really that warm."
Yoshino let out a sigh before nodding, "Alright fine. We can go inside now." She then turned on her heel and walked back inside the mansion. Nanami was sitting on the couch, having been done with juggling knives. She seemed to be watching a video on the tv and there was a small girl who looked like a younger version of Yoshino. Walking into the living room, she stared at the screen in shock. "Where on earth did you get that?" "I found it." Yoshino looked around frantically for the remote to turn off the tv. "You went through my stuff didn't you? Oh man, no one was suppose to see this!" She said and sighed upon not finding the remote. She slumped on the couch in defeat as the child version of Yoshino gave the camera a wide smile and said with a slight blush to her cheeks, "I love you Asuka!"

tumblr_mwrshuU7yr1qa94xto1_500.gif

The real Yoshino groaned and leaned back on the couch. "I don't know why she had to video tape that... It was at the time a had the smallest crush on her even though she was my master. Dear god, I thought I buried this thing in boxes." She muttered as a different clip of child Yoshino played.

Mayyflower said:
Taiga shrugged. "Sometimes, but not when you don't have someone to serve" she says
Nai raised a brow, "You don't have anyone to serve?" He asked curiously.

Emiya continued to watch the two speak, his focus mainly on, Taiga though.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino let out a sigh before nodding, "Alright fine. We can go inside now." She then turned on her heel and walked back inside the mansion. Nanami was sitting on the couch, having been done with juggling knives. She seemed to be watching a video on the tv and there was a small girl who looked like a younger version of Yoshino. Walking into the living room, she stared at the screen in shock. "Where on earth did you get that?" "I found it." Yoshino looked around frantically for the remote to turn off the tv. "You went through my stuff didn't you? Oh man, no one was suppose to see this!" She said and sighed upon not finding the remote. She slumped on the couch in defeat as the child version of Yoshino gave the camera a wide smile and said with a slight blush to her cheeks, "I love you Asuka!"
tumblr_mwrshuU7yr1qa94xto1_500.gif

The real Yoshino groaned and leaned back on the couch. "I don't know why she had to video tape that... It was at the time a had the smallest crush on her even though she was my master. Dear god, I thought I buried this thing in boxes." She muttered as a different clip of child Yoshino played.
Kaz laughed, taking a seat next to Nanami and Yoshino. "You were so cute, not saying you aren't now." He said, nudging Yoshino before looking at Nanami. "Hi, I'm Kaz. I'm guessing you know Yoshino?" He asked.

Roman said:
"Yeah. I enjoy harming people, but you come before my bloodlust." Luke said, blushing as she climbed onto him.
Rina giggled at him and smiled "so I come before your blood lust. That makes me happy" she said as she brushed some hair behind one of her ears and smiled more

Roman said:
Nai raised a brow, "You don't have anyone to serve?" He asked curiously.
Emiya continued to watch the two speak, his focus mainly on, Taiga though.
Taiga nods. "Yea I don't" she sighed

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina giggled at him and smiled "so I come before your blood lust. That makes me happy" she said as she brushed some hair behind one of her ears and smiled more

[/QUOTE]
Luke chuckled, "Well yeah... You are the only important person in my life at the moment." He said, still blushing.

Roman said:
Kaz laughed, taking a seat next to Nanami and Yoshino. "You were so cute, not saying you aren't now." He said, nudging Yoshino before looking at Nanami. "Hi, I'm Kaz. I'm guessing you know Yoshino?" He asked.
Yoshino blushed and looked away from him, "Whatever..." She muttered. "Yeah, I met her through Minako." Nanami said before standing up from the couch. "I'm Nanami by the way, I've got some juggling I need to do so I'll see you around!" She smiled and waved before leaving. "Don't juggle with knives!" Yoshino yelled as she walked away. "Use foam balls or something soft!"

Mayyflower said:
Taiga nods. "Yea I don't" she sighed
Nai rubbed his chin, "Is it bad for you to not have a master?" He asked.

"I was about to ask the same thing." Emiya said.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya woke up. "What?" She asks tiredly
Ayen looked at her, his eyes half opened "nothing you need to worry about." he said as brushed a hair away from her face.

Roman said:
Luke chuckled, "Well yeah... You are the only important person in my life at the moment." He said, still blushing.
"I truly never thought I'd hear those words come out of another's mouth" she said as she later down on him and nuzzled his chest

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino blushed and looked away from him, "Whatever..." She muttered. "Yeah, I met her through Minako." Nanami said before standing up from the couch. "I'm Nanami by the way, I've got some juggling I need to do so I'll see you around!" She smiled and waved before leaving. "Don't juggle with knives!" Yoshino yelled as she walked away. "Use foam balls or something soft!"
Kaz waved to Nanami, "Bye! See you around!" He said happily. He then used his inventory menu to change into his casual clothes. Kaz looked over at Yoshino when he finished and smiled, "How about beautiful? I think it suits you better than cute~"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I truly never thought I'd hear those words come out of another's mouth" she said as she later down on him and nuzzled his chest

[/QUOTE]
Luke smiled softly and put his arms around her, "I never thought I'd say those words." He said, as he hugged her.

Roman said:
Kaz waved to Nanami, "Bye! See you around!" He said happily. He then used his inventory menu to change into his casual clothes. Kaz looked over at Yoshino when he finished and smiled, "How about beautiful? I think it suits you better than cute~"
Yoshino looked at Kaz and blushed immensely, "I-I uh... S-Shut up." She said quickly before looking away again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back