• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji jumped back slightly in surprise, replyingΨ...
“ O-okay! I didn't know it bugged you! I'm sorry~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Roman closed his eyes and nodded, a breeze blowing pass.

DtTon6R.jpg

"Apology accepted. If it were true I'd keep something like that to myself..." he said before opening his eyes. "Besides, she's only 2 years younger than me. My ex-wife was thousands of years older than me."

Roman said:
Roman closed his eyes and nodded, a breeze blowing pass.
DtTon6R.jpg

"Apology accepted. If it were true I'd keep something like that to myself..." he said before opening his eyes. "Besides, she's only 2 years younger than me. My ex-wife was thousands of years older than me."
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and mutteredΨ...

“ Yeah, but both of you were adults~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
(At least SOMEONE sees that this is wrong)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
"True again..." Roman said laughing a little. "Point is, I'm not dating a kid nor will I be dating a kid." He said, stretching his arms a little.

shortyshot8 said:
(At least SOMEONE sees that this is wrong)
(( They're not even dating xD Besides, Al had sex with her. Is that not wrong? xD ))

LunaCrosby said:
Mal continued to glare "you don't know who your messing with".
William smirked "Neither do you"

Roman said:
"True again..." Roman said laughing a little. "Point is, I'm not dating a kid nor will I be dating a kid." He said, stretching his arms a little.

(( They're not even dating
xD Besides, Al had sex with her. Is that not wrong? xD ))

(No because at the time he was 17
xD )

Roman said:
...ΨKenji then replied, smiling lightlyΨ...

“ Oh, fair enough~ ”

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "I guess I should be grateful I can't die...Otherwise thanks to you I would be dead a long time ago"
Sam smiled. "We've been through a lot" she says

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "what am i suppose to do with you?" he asked smiling down at her.
Amaya chuckled. "I slid down the stairs" she says happily. "It didn't hurt" she says

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled. "We've been through a lot" she says
Marcus sighed "I think you got the wrong idea...Succubi steal their partner's life force through sexual intercorse yet......Thanks to me being Immortal I can't die to it"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji then replied, smiling lightlyΨ...
“ Oh, fair enough~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Yep. Now if anyone tells you, Himeragi and I are dating, they're lying." Roman said waving a hand. "So, don't believe 'every' thing you hear, alright?"

shortyshot8 said:
(Yes. Yes really xD )
( Mhmmm.... xD ))

Roman said:
"Yep. Now if anyone tells you, Himeragi and I are dating, they're lying." Roman said waving a hand. "So, don't believe 'every' thing you hear, alright?"

( Mhmmm.... xD ))
(I'm being honest here! xD )

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked for the DVD player and soon placed the disk in. He replied back to Asuka as he returned to sit on the couch♅...
“ Okay! Done!~ What now? ”

[/QUOTE]
"You turn on the tv... And grab the remote and press the source button and scroll down until you see HDMI 1, then press the 'OK' button. The movie should be on that and then just press play afterwards." Asuka said as the microwave dinged, the bag of popcorn done. She pulled it out and shook the bag a little before pouring he contents in a bowl. Asuka walked out of the kitchen, bowl in hand as she made her way to the couch and sat down on the far left side.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "I think you got the wrong idea...Succubi steal their partner's life force through sexual intercorse yet......Thanks to me being Immortal I can't die to it"
Sam sighed. "I don't like thinking about that, but yea that too" she says

Roman said:
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and repliedΨ...

“ Okay, sure~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
"You turn on the tv... And grab the remote and press the source button and scroll down until you see HDMI 1, then press the 'OK' button. The movie should be on that and then just press play afterwards." Asuka said as the microwave dinged, the bag of popcorn done. She pulled it out and shook the bag a little before pouring he contents in a bowl. Asuka walked out of the kitchen, bowl in hand as she made her way to the couch and sat down on the far left side.
...♅Akira did as Asuka instructed, soon being greeted by the opening credits. He spoke as he looked over towards Asuka♅...

“ I picked Rush Hour, I heard it was pretty funny~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and repliedΨ...
“ Okay, sure~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Roman raised a brow, "Something tells me, you could really care less... Hopefully that's the wrong feeling." He said, frowning a little.

Roman said:
Roman raised a brow, "Something tells me, you could really care less... Hopefully that's the wrong feeling." He said, frowning a little.
...ΨKenji laughed once more before waving his arms downwardsΨ...

“ I do care, I really do~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji laughed once more before waving his arms downwardsΨ...
“ I do care, I really do~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Well then at least, you know the truth." Roman muttered. "Thanks for understanding then."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back