• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well I know you won't, but I will." Asuka said. "It's like you never get nervous at anything!" She exclaimed and turned her head to look at him.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, looking over at Asuka♅...

“ We're doing this so you won't get embarrassed later. It's best to push through that embarrassment, so you'll be able to face more embarrassing things easily~ Plus, whenever does a handsome guy such as myself sit naked infront of you~ ”

tumblr_nj0qylqDsA1sfl2xgo4_r1_400_zpsuts8hufz.jpg

...♅Akira laughed♅...

LunaCrosby said:
"How about... let me do my thing and I'll let you off easy... Kay?" She said and turned around trying to walk off again.
William gripped her shoulder "If it involves Kagura turning into a slave....Then no"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, looking over at Asuka♅...
“ We're doing this so you won't get embarrassed later. It's best to push through that embarrassment, so you'll be able to face more embarrassing things easily~ Plus, whenever does a handsome guy such as myself sit naked infront of you~ ”

tumblr_nj0qylqDsA1sfl2xgo4_r1_400_zpsuts8hufz.jpg

...♅Akira laughed♅...

[/QUOTE]
"What's more embarrassing then this?! Besides you know... doing it, but that's in a whole other category in itself." Asuka said and pulled her legs up on the couch, laying them beside her to try and get comfortable. "Honestly never because I wouldn't let it happen."

shortyshot8 said:
William gripped her shoulder "If it involves Kagura turning into a slave....Then no"
"Oh no... shell be a science experiment, my mothers going to drain her power and take them" she says and looks behind her.

LunaCrosby said:
"Oh no... shell be a science experiment, my mothers going to drain her power and take them" she says and looks behind her.
William glared "Then you are dead"

WeirdPrincess said:
"What's more embarrassing then this?! Besides you know... doing it, but that's in a whole other category in itself." Asuka said and pulled her legs up on the couch, laying them beside her to try and get comfortable. "Honestly never because I wouldn't let it happen."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, watch Asuka shift her position♅...

“ Who said anything about that? I just don't want you to faint every time you see something overwhelming~ ”

shortyshot8 said:
William growled "That is what makes a monster"
"No one cared for the people on the island... so does that make every body a monster? It was every vilian for themselves on that hell hold.. and I'm the same way as my mother... but I'm not a monster... I'm just... unique" she says.

LunaCrosby said:
"No one cared for the people on the island... so does that make every body a monster? It was every vilian for themselves on that hell hold.. and I'm the same way as my mother... but I'm not a monster... I'm just... unique" she says.
William growled "I don't care what you are!! If you threaten my friends and family you are already dead!"

shortyshot8 said:
William growled "I don't care what you are!! If you threaten my friends and family you are already dead!"
"Friends betray you... family uses you... why bother" she says and begins to walk off.

LunaCrosby said:
"Friends betray you... family uses you... why bother" she says and begins to walk off.
William growled more "No they don't....Kagura...Al....And Roman would NEVER try to betray me"

Han finally woke up from passing out a few hours ago. He rubbed his head before looking around. "Alright.... This is my room." He said tiredly. He then stood up off the ground and went to take a shower. He quickly got dressed. Han then checked his phone. "Someone called? Oh it's Ayame..." he then called her back, only to hear her asking him what happend. He just gave her a fake laugh and sighed

tumblr_nj9dt4Iat11u2tf13o7_500.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "gonna pull the cute and innocent routine are we?" he asked before placing his hand on her cheek.
Amaya's cheeks were warm. "What do you mean I'm always cute and innocent" she says

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled as he looked around as well "Been a while"
Sam smiles. "It sure has" she says happily. "Wanna pick what we ride first?" She asks

shortyshot8 said:
William growled more "No they don't....Kagura...Al....And Roman would NEVER try to betray me"
"Try and be me for a day... your friends betray you every.single.time... your family... they use you for their personal needs and say something you can't back down to." She says.

LunaCrosby said:
"Try and be me for a day... your friends betray you every.single.time... your family... they use you for their personal needs and say something you can't back down to." She says.
William frowned "So you use others for YOUR personal needs!?"

Mayyflower said:

Sam smiles. "It sure has" she says happily. "Wanna pick what we ride first?" She asks

Marcus looked around his eye stopping for a moment at the farris wheel

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "So you use others for YOUR personal needs!?"
Marcus looked around his eye stopping for a moment at the farris wheel
"No! I'm the one being used!" She shouted, her eyes shut tightly and her fists clenched.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back