• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheBigBladeWolf said:
"Yeah sure." Mizuki said before leading him towards the back of the apartment. She opened up a door and gestured inside, signaling him to go in. "Here's your room."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira did as Asuka instructed, soon being greeted by the opening credits. He spoke as he looked over towards Asuka♅...
“ I picked Rush Hour, I heard it was pretty funny~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"I'm okay with that, I haven't seen it before." Asuka said, staring at the screen as she popped a piece of popcorn in her mouth.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah sure." Mizuki said before leading him towards the back of the apartment. She opened up a door and gestured inside, signaling him to go in. "Here's your room."

"I'm okay with that, I haven't seen it before." Asuka said, staring at the screen as she popped a piece of popcorn in her mouth.
Ten went inside his room and layed on his bed By The Way Thanks for letting me live here

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled. "We've been through a lot" she says

Amaya chuckled. "I slid down the stairs" she says happily. "It didn't hurt" she says
(Nah fam I'm waiting on your reply @SoulofTobi

WeirdPrincess said:
...♅Akira smiled and replied♅...

“ Okay~ It looks like you've not noticed that we're both still naked, which is a good thing~ ”

Mayyflower said:
(Nah fam I'm waiting on your reply @SoulofTobi
((well, i hate my alerts now... again...))

Ayen knelt down, his head over hers "but that doesn't answer my question...." he said placing a hand on her cheek "what ever am i going to do with you and you're pint up energy?" he asked looking into her eyes.

Roman said:
"Well then at least, you know the truth." Roman muttered. "Thanks for understanding then."
...ΨKenji smiled and repliedΨ...

“ No problem, I guess~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied♅...
“ Okay~ It looks like you've not noticed that we're both still naked, which is a good thing~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka shook her head, "No I still know we're naked. It's colder then usual without any clothes on." She said as she glanced over at Akira before returning her eyes to the screen, a faint blush on her cheeks. "I still get nervous looking at you and I've been trying not to... but it's really hard."

SoulofTobi said:
((well, i hate my alerts now... again...))
Ayen knelt down, his head over hers "but that doesn't answer my question...." he said placing a hand on her cheek "what ever am i going to do with you and you're pint up energy?" he asked looking into her eyes.
Amaya stared into his eyes. "I don't know" she says cutely

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "Of course"
Sam smiled and grabbed his hand and made her way up the stairs

Mayyflower said:

Sam smiled and grabbed his hand and made her way up the stairs
Marcus chuckled as he followed her

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Ten went inside his room and layed on his bed By The Way Thanks for letting me live here
"No problem kid. It's the least I could do, I gotta head back to the school though. Papers to grade, a class or two more to teach." Mizuki said as she adjusted the glasses on her face. "I'll be back later, if you need anything my numbers on the counter in the kitchen." She said as she turned and started to leave.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka shook her head, "No I still know we're naked. It's colder then usual without any clothes on." She said as she glanced over at Akira before returning her eyes to the screen, a faint blush on her cheeks. "I still get nervous looking at you and I've been trying not to... but it's really hard."
...♅Akira smiled lightly and replied♅...

“ It's okay, you can look at me if you want, I won't get embarrassed~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smiled and repliedΨ...
“ No problem, I guess~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Roman nodded and patted both Kenji and the clone's shoulders, "Alright, I'm gonna go now. You two get some work done." He said before turning the other way and leaving.

Mayyflower said:
Ayen sighed "gonna pull the cute and innocent routine are we?" he asked before placing his hand on her cheek.

Roman said:
Roman nodded and patted both Kenji and the clone's shoulders, "Alright, I'm gonna go now. You two get some work done." He said before turning the other way and leaving.
...ΨKenji smiled and replied as he placed his hand onto the clone's shouldersΨ...

“ Okay~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
"No problem kid. It's the least I could do, I gotta head back to the school though. Papers to grade, a class or two more to teach." Mizuki said as she adjusted the glasses on her face. "I'll be back later, if you need anything my numbers on the counter in the kitchen." She said as she turned and started to leave.
Ok Ten said,After she left Ten took his shirt and jeans off and layed his head on the bed naked

(( I need to use Hiro more xD ))

Hiro was on his way to his afternoon class, when he was stopped by a student. They kept stepping in one another's path trying to get pass before Hiro finally looked at him and said, "Get back in some corner and stay out of the way!" He then walked around the boy and made his way to his class.

tumblr_lxgz2rbUZd1r9cwf6o5_250.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled lightly and replied♅...
“ It's okay, you can look at me if you want, I won't get embarrassed~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Well I know you won't, but I will." Asuka said. "It's like you never get nervous at anything!" She exclaimed and turned her head to look at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back