• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled as he pecked her nose before shaking her head lightly "Why would I worry?" She asked with a giggle before she finished off her own food.
Roland chuckled "well, i don't know, maybe i'll make you blush and flustered like a idiot with my charm?" he said smiling at her.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smiled weakly and repliedΨ...
“I'm the only one is school who somehow has homework, so I guess that's to be expected.. ”

Otoya-Ittoki-uta-no-prince-sama-35015422-454-304_zps6pao1grj.png

[/QUOTE]
"Well that sucks... I never touched a piece of paper that even said that word." Roman said laughing a little. "I do know that homework does the mind well though."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira thought for a moment before replying♅...
“ We could watch a movie? ”

[/QUOTE]
"A movie should be fine. I'll make some popcorn because I know I'm gonna hungry part of the way through." Asuka said as she made her way around Akira and headed down the stairs, soon taking a left to get in the kitchen. "You can pick whatever movie, it doesn't really matter what it is to me."

shortyshot8 said:
He looked at in the eyes before headbutting it

Marcus smiled "Do you wanna go out and do something?"
Sam nods. "Yea sure" she says "what shod we go do?" She asks

Apex said:
@Jesters Court @Nonalaka
(Gonna have to go after this post as well)

"That I can believe," He replied, in regards to the school holding classes. "Ilana? A name as beautiful as the lady with it," Dante softly spoke, his flirtatious banter not uncommon to a man such as him. "You're not wrong," His moderately curious inflection exhibiting agreement with her statement. "Still, I suppose classes should be starting up again somewhat soon."
Ilaani blinked a few times, caught off guard a bit by Dante's comment "O-oh *Ahem* I like your name too..." she answered before laughing lightly and clasping her hands together behind her back as she continued to listen to Dante speak "Mhm, I've hear word going around about a festival of some kind before classes begin again." She said as she looked between Everest and Dante "Anyways!, Welcome to the school, both of you" she said with somewhat of a slight bow and a polite smile.

@Jesters Court

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen went to check on Amaya to find her at the bottom of the stairs "are you okay my love?" he asked tilting his head as he looked down at her.
Amaya smiled up at him. "I'm perfectly fine, my legs feel numb from laying on the for too long" she says with a chuckle

Roman said:
"Well that sucks... I never touched a piece of paper that even said that word." Roman said laughing a little. "I do know that homework does the mind well though."
...ΨKenji's eyes lit up as he spoke, suddenly leaning towards himΨ...

“ Really? You like homework, right? So you won't mind doing mine for me? ”

200_s_zpshbgxbhln.gif

--------------

WeirdPrincess said:
"A movie should be fine. I'll make some popcorn because I know I'm gonna hungry part of the way through." Asuka said as she made her way around Akira and headed down the stairs, soon taking a left to get in the kitchen. "You can pick whatever movie, it doesn't really matter what it is to me."
...♅Akira followed her and sat down on the couch, soon talking to himself♅...

“ I know, we can watch Rush Hour~

...♅Akira manifested the Rush Hour case within his hand and called out to Asuka♅...

“ Where do I put the disk? ”

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled up at him. "I'm perfectly fine, my legs feel numb from laying on the for too long" she says with a chuckle
Ayen sighed "what am i suppose to do with you?" he asked smiling down at her.

Mayyflower said:
Sams eyes widen. "Heck yea" she says happily
Marcus smiled "I guess I should be grateful I can't die...Otherwise thanks to you I would be dead a long time ago"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

200_s_zpshbgxbhln.gif

--------------

...♅Akira manifested the Rush Hour case within his hand and called out to Asuka♅...

[/QUOTE]
Roman chuckled and patted Kenji's shoulder, "I do, but he doesn't." He said as a clone appeared. "Man I love being a ninja." He said quietly. "Anyways, he'll pretty much do your homework for, no different from having me do it."

Roman said:
Roman chuckled and patted Kenji's shoulder, "I do, but he doesn't." He said as a clone appeared. "Man I love being a ninja." He said quietly. "Anyways, he'll pretty much do your homework for, no different from having me do it."
...ΨKenji smiled and hugged the clone, soon replying in a hyperactive toneΨ...

“ Oh thank you, Roman-san! ”

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "well, i don't know, maybe i'll make you blush and flustered like a idiot with my charm?" he said smiling at her.
Dakota paused "o-oh?" She blinked a few times before lifting her plate and shaking her head lightly "I-Im used to that" she said as she carried the plate to the sink.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota paused "o-oh?" She blinked a few times before lifting her plate and shaking her head lightly "I-Im used to that" she said as she carried the plate to the sink.
Roland waited till her plate was in the sink then quickly wrapped an arm around her waist and lifted her up "are you so sure about that?" he whispered softly in her ear before before kissing her.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smiled and hugged the clone, soon replying in a hyperactive toneΨ...
“ Oh thank you, Roman-san! ”

[/QUOTE]
"It's the least I could do for the little brother of one of my best friends." Roman said with a nod. "If it vanishes, let me know. That way I can make you a new one."

Roman said:
"It's the least I could do for the little brother of one of my best friends." Roman said with a nod. "If it vanishes, let me know. That way I can make you a new one."
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and soon spoke, raising his hand into the air childishlyΨ...

“ Okay~ Hey, is it true you're dating a child? I heard Akki-chan talking about it~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and soon spoke, raising his hand into the air childishlyΨ...
“ Okay~ Hey, is it true you're dating a child? I heard Akki-chan talking about it~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Eh?! A what?!" Roman frowned. "N-no! I'm not even in a relationship yet!" He said, obviously frustrated. "First people think I take her on a date, now people think I'm dating her... What's next?" He asked himself.

Roman said:
"Eh?! A what?!" Roman frowned. "N-no! I'm not even in a relationship yet!" He said, obviously frustrated. "First people think I take her on a date, now people think I'm dating her... What's next?" He asked himself.
...ΨKenji jumped back slightly in surprise, replyingΨ...

“ O-okay! I didn't know it bugged you! I'm sorry~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

200_s_zpshbgxbhln.gif

--------------

[/QUOTE]
"In the DVD player! Where else would you put it?" Asuka said as she put a bag of popcorn in the microwave before closing the door and pushing the popcorn button. "It's right under the TV, on the stand thing."

WeirdPrincess said:
"In the DVD player! Where else would you put it?" Asuka said as she put a bag of popcorn in the microwave before closing the door and pushing the popcorn button. "It's right under the TV, on the stand thing."
...♅Akira looked for the DVD player and soon placed the disk in. He replied back to Asuka as he returned to sit on the couch♅...

“ Okay! Done!~ What now? ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back