• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and removed the red blanket, making it vanish into thin air. He replied as he stood back on the ground♅...
“ You're probably getting aroused, that's what happens when two opposite sexes are infront of each other nude. Don't worry about it, you're just at the flustered stage, nothing too bad~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"There's other stages?" Asuka asked as she tore her gaze away from the wall and at Akira's face. "The word aroused is weird too... At least it's better then horny."

Nonalaka said:
"What, teach me to cook?" She giggled "Well id rather be shown than reading how, I can remember everything, yes, but you still need to learn techniques and that's done by observation and whatnot" she said with a nod.
Roland smiled "yeah, but there are small things that you have to do some trail and error instead of just watching." he said teasingly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"There's other stages?" Asuka asked as she tore her gaze away from the wall and at Akira's face. "The word aroused is weird too... At least it's better then horny."
...♅Akira smiled lightly and replied♅...

“ Yeah~ There's only two stages, but you don't have to worry about it~ ”

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "yeah, but there are small things that you have to do some trail and error instead of just watching." he said teasingly.
Dakota blinked a few times "I-I knew that" she said chuckling a little bit. "Otherwise I would have mastered cooking ages ago"

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're welcome and alright! Let's go!" Mizuki said and jumped up from her seat before leaving the burger joint and beginning to walk home.
Ten began walking beside her His hands in his pockets

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled lightly and replied♅...
“ Yeah~ There's only two stages, but you don't have to worry about it~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"If flustered is the first stage then what's the next one? I'm curious now." Asuka said before tilting her head in thought. "Well now what are we suppose to do? I don't exactly want to leave my house naked..."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked a few times "I-I knew that" she said chuckling a little bit. "Otherwise I would have mastered cooking ages ago"
Roland laughed "you hesitated, is there something you're not telling me?" he asked playfully while poking her cheek.

WeirdPrincess said:
"If flustered is the first stage then what's the next one? I'm curious now." Asuka said before tilting her head in thought. "Well now what are we suppose to do? I don't exactly want to leave my house naked..."
...♅Akira thought for a moment before replying♅...

“ The second stage is an irresistible feeling towards the other person. It's hard to explain, but you'll know it. They take up all of your senses and you can only focus on them. ”

...♅Akira soon continued as Asuka finished talking♅...

“ I dunno. It's up to you~ ”

SoulofTobi said:
Roland laughed "you hesitated, is there something you're not telling me?" he asked playfully while poking her cheek.
She shook her head "Nope not at all" she said with a giggle as he poked her cheek.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Looking at the newcomer Everest grinned and said "Nah, I don't need practice", I'm just putting on a show for this lovely lady here." As he says that he gestures to Ilaani.

[/QUOTE]
"Only joking," Dante lightly chuckled, confidently striding over to both the man playing the guitar, his presence simply emitting a sort of jocular flair. "Dante Aventus, it's a pleasure to meet you," He extended his hand in greeting, beaming brightly at the pair of them. "For a moment, I was beginning to believe that no one even showed up."

Nonalaka said:
She shook her head "Nope not at all" she said with a giggle as he poked her cheek.
Roland smiled "oh, well then, i guess I'll just have to find something else to tease you with~" he said before finishing his food.

Apex said:
"Only joking," Dante lightly chuckled, confidently striding over to both the man playing the guitar, his presence simply emitting a sort of jocular flair. "Dante Aventus, it's a pleasure to meet you," He extended his hand in greeting, beaming brightly at the pair of them. "For a moment, I was beginning to believe that no one even showed up."
Grinning, Everest shook the hand and said, " I'm not, from what I hear, the school get blown up too often to hold classes, but I would ask her about that; she's been here allot longer than me who moved into the dorms this morning." gesturing to Ilanni.

@Nonalaka

Apex said:
Ilaani looked over to view the approaching male as he spoke to Everest. After hearing Everest's comment she rolled her eyes and chuckled lightly "lovely lady? I'm flattered" she joked as her gaze shifted back over to the male who had now introduced himself "Nice to meet you Dante, my name is Ilaani" she said with a small nod "Its always this quiet around here" she shrugged "I don't think many classes are on this time of year."

@Jesters Court

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ The second stage is an irresistible feeling towards the other person. It's hard to explain, but you'll know it. They take up all of your senses and you can only focus on them. ”

...♅Akira soon continued as Asuka finished talking♅...

“ I dunno. It's up to you~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka nodded, "Oh okay. I shouldn't be getting to that stage then, so I'll be fine. Though... I don't know what we can do either." She said quietly. "Is there anything to do? Watch a movie maybe or I can make something to eat if you're hungry... I honestly don't know what there is to do in my house."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded, "Oh okay. I shouldn't be getting to that stage then, so I'll be fine. Though... I don't know what we can do either." She said quietly. "Is there anything to do? Watch a movie maybe or I can make something to eat if you're hungry... I honestly don't know what there is to do in my house."

“ We could watch a movie? ”

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "oh, well then, i guess I'll just have to find something else to tease you with~" he said before finishing his food.
Dakota tilted her head "Is that so?, well I don't think there is anything right now" she chuckled. "So I guess I'm safe from your teasing until further notice"

...ΨKenji walked down the side of the street, looking around at the numerous shops and locations. He soon noticed a familiar male in his path, prompting him to stop and talk, smiling as he did soΨ...

“ Hey, Roman! ”

tumblr_mkpjfxiAjF1r4t83xo2_250_zps9wzzmkkj.gif

--------------

@Roman

Nonalaka said:
Dakota tilted her head "Is that so?, well I don't think there is anything right now" she chuckled. "So I guess I'm safe from your teasing until further notice"
Roland smiled "I'll find something, don't worry." he said playfully before acting like he was going to kiss her then just pecked her nose before taking his plate over to the sink.

@Jesters Court @Nonalaka

(Gonna have to go after this post as well)

"That I can believe," He replied, in regards to the school holding classes. "Ilana? A name as beautiful as the lady with it," Dante softly spoke, his flirtatious banter not uncommon to a man such as him. "You're not wrong," His moderately curious inflection exhibiting agreement with her statement. "Still, I suppose classes should be starting up again somewhat soon."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "I'll find something, don't worry." he said playfully before acting like he was going to kiss her then just pecked her nose before taking his plate over to the sink.
Dakota giggled as he pecked her nose before shaking her head lightly "Why would I worry?" She asked with a giggle before she finished off her own food.

Roman said:
Roman blinked, "Kenji? Hey Kenji!" He replied smiling. He then raised a brow, "You aren't busy.... You're normally busy." He said.
...ΨKenji smiled weakly and repliedΨ...

“I'm the only one is school who somehow has homework, so I guess that's to be expected.. ”

Otoya-Ittoki-uta-no-prince-sama-35015422-454-304_zps6pao1grj.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back