• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka immediately turned her head away and groaned, "Do I have to...? This is so embarrassing..." She muttered as her grip on the tub loosened.
((oh thank god we have an actual rp post.))

SoulofTobi said:
((*munches on a cookie* i like the food you keep in here.... *smiles innocent like*))
(( Please don't hurt me... I have food to eat and a life to live... and school to attend *scoots away from and eats more cookies* ))

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((oh thank god we have an actual rp post.))

[/QUOTE]
(( xD I couldn't handle all the arguing so I thought I might as well reply ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka immediately turned her head away and groaned, "Do I have to...? This is so embarrassing..." She muttered as her grip on the tub loosened.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and spoke♅...

“ It's only us getting used to each other naked, so it's not embarrassing for you~ If you want, I'll return to my real form~ I've only shown my real form to.. like two people. One of them is Zero, the other is Roman. Maybe the new form will distract you from me being naked~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Please don't hurt me... I have food to eat and a life to live... and school to attend *scoots away from and eats more cookies* ))
((*tilts head* why would i hurt you? have you done something to wrong me? *eats another cookie*))

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((oh thank god we have an actual rp post.))

[/QUOTE]
((( I'll delete all of the OOC posts in here later~ )))

Nonalaka said:
((I think I did, sowwy, could you repost it perhaps? :3))
Roland smiled as he made his plate then sat at the table as well "and thing for you my adorable dork." he said before starting to eat.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I'll delete all of the OOC posts in here later~ )))

[/QUOTE]
((that has to be so tedious,,,,,))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and spoke♅...
“ It's only us getting used to each other naked, so it's not embarrassing for you~ If you want, I'll return to my real form~ I've only shown my real form to.. like two people. One of them is Zero, the other is Roman. Maybe the new form will distract you from me being naked~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"I-I guess so..." Asuka said quietly. "I don't know, if it helps then do it. If I faint... I blame you..."

SoulofTobi said:
((*tilts head* why would i hurt you? have you done something to wrong me? *eats another cookie*))
(( *shakes head quickly* No no I haven't. I've been really nice and given you sweets ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Has to be done, though :/ )))

[/QUOTE]
((yeah, just imagine how filled out the OOC would be if we actually used it instead.....))

WeirdPrincess said:
"I-I guess so..." Asuka said quietly. "I don't know, if it helps then do it. If I faint... I blame you..."
...♅Akira smiled and shifted to his true form, removing his clothes in the process. He sat on the chair, his legs crossed. He spoke as his smile remained♅...

“ You can't faint, that's the whole purpose of this~ ”

tumblr_nj0qylqDsA1sfl2xgo3_r2_400_zpslvtxn2ry.jpg

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani pursed her lips for a bit before speaking "Not a chance, that was a one time exception" she chuckled lightly "I'll just call you guy until you tell me your actual name" she said raising a brow at him.
Still grinning Everest turned his head away from the girl and said in his sarcastic voice,

"...Sigh, and I was so close to achieving acknowledgment as the perfect human being too... allas the effort was wasted..."

Turning to face her once more, Everest stuck out his hand for a handshake and said,

"My names Everest, though some people call me Sonos. Now that I've given you my name can I expect the same pleasure in return?"

WeirdPrincess said:

(( *shakes head quickly* No no I haven't. I've been really nice and given you sweets ))
((*nods* then why are you afraid? i was in here eating then noticed you, do you want me to call your friends over aswell? *tilts head))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled as he made his plate then sat at the table as well "and thing for you my adorable dork." he said before starting to eat.

((that has to be so tedious,,,,,))
Dakota smiled before taking a bite of her food "This tastes really good!" She said smiling "I should get you to cook me things more often" she said with a giggle.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and shifted to his true form, removing his clothes in the process. He sat on the chair, his legs crossed. He spoke as his smile remained♅...

[/QUOTE]
(( Haven't seen that form in a while ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
((well... we can confirm he has no soul...))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled before taking a bite of her food "This tastes really good!" She said smiling "I should get you to cook me things more often" she said with a giggle.
Roland laughed "again, i don't even compare to the women in my family." he said before taking another bite "but thank you." he said smiling at her.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((wait... Is that blond or ginger?))

[/QUOTE]
(( Blonde ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
Asuka stared at him with wide eyes, "I don't think I'm ready for this..." She whispered and sank even further into the tub. Asuka moved her gaze away from him and took a deep breath, "And I'm already wet... God this is weird..." She muttered before quickly standing up and stepping out of the bath. Her cheeks burned red as she used a towel to dry herself off before handing it back up. Asuka crossed her arms under her chest and looked at the door, still blushing.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Still grinning Everest turned his head away from the girl and said in his sarcastic voice,
"...Sigh, and I was so close to achieving acknowledgment as the perfect human being too... allas the effort was wasted..."

Turning to face her once more, Everest stuck out his hand for a handshake and said,

"My names Everest, though some people call me Sonos. Now that I've given you my name can I expect the same pleasure in return?"

[/QUOTE]
Ilaani laughed lightly "Of course Mr.Everest" she said with a quiet chuckle as she accepted his handshake "My name is Ilaani, but some call me... well, still ilaani, I don't have a nickname". She said as she released her hold on his hand and smiled "Nice to me you"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka stared at him with wide eyes, "I don't think I'm ready for this..." She whispered and sank even further into the tub. Asuka moved her gaze away from him and took a deep breath, "And I'm already wet... God this is weird..." She muttered before quickly standing up and stepping out of the bath. Her cheeks burned red as she used a towel to dry herself off before handing it back up. Asuka crossed her arms under her chest and looked at the door, still blushing.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and stood up, replying♅...

“ You're already wet? What's that meant to mean?~ ”

...♅Akira smiled lightly and spoke, his smile seemingly brightening up the bathroom♅...

“ Don't sweat it, besides, it's only us getting accustomed to each other naked. It's natural, not a big deal~ ”

tumblr_nhtaac7qar1tar029o3_1280_zpsuzmel4sj.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back