• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Apex said:
(Oh! Didn't realize!
Where? I've got Dante in the entrance)
(me and her are both in the "courtyard".... can somebody draw a map of this world? I mean seriously its really hard to give directions in the metaphysical...)

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka's cheeks reddened as she stared at Akira, "Are you saying you want me to get out of this tub... with you in here?"
...♅Akira laughed lightly and nodded. He soon spoke♅...

“ If you want, I can get naked so that you're comfortable?~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( You do realize those who get jealous easily aren't able to hold a stable relationship, right? Imma play on that and take her~
Princess-chan, you know you want me~~

tumblr_mliiwuZqW01r25z18o1_500.gif
)))

[/QUOTE]
(Shut up! Me and Princess are going to be perfectly fine!)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
superthumb.gif

shortyshot8 said:
(I have Princess...Does that count?)
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( That was deep, bruh~ )))

[/QUOTE]
Apex said:
(Woah.
Look out folks, we got some philosophy over here!)
WeirdPrincess said:
(( Fucking inspiration from Obito... that was beautiful ))
((ever see that guy who you think "why does he sit in the corner?" "Why doesn't he talk, or, Why does he only talk to two/three people?" I'm the one who stays away because i don't want to hurt anyone, because the only way not to hurt someone is not to interact with them at all, but sometimes even that fails))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( You do realize those who get jealous easily aren't able to hold a stable relationship, right? Imma play on that and take her~
Princess-chan, you know you want me~~

tumblr_mliiwuZqW01r25z18o1_500.gif
)))

[/QUOTE]
(( 0///0 I'm so out of here. I had a right to be scared *runs off* WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME?! ))

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Smiling Everest said sarcastically, "Nope, I'm the perfect human being. I mean would you just look at this body?" He begins to flex his arms showing off nonexistent muscles.
(me and and Nonalaka are at the school...)

[/QUOTE]
Ilaani laughed "Mhm, pinnacle of perfection I must say" she said rolling her eyes and chuckling a bit before smiling over at him "So, Mr.perfect, do you have a name I can call you by?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.

SoulofTobi said:
((ever see that guy who you think "why does he sit in the corner?" "Why doesn't he talk, or, Why does he only talk to two/three people?" I'm the one who stays away because i don't want to hurt anyone, because the only way not to hurt someone is not to interact with them at all, but sometimes even that fails))
(Uhhhh)

WeirdPrincess said:
(( 0///0 I'm so out of here. I had a right to be scared *runs off* WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME?! ))
(Knew she wouldn't fall for it)

shortyshot8 said:
((so before you say someone hates you, think long and hard about who they are, after all, every person you see, even for the briefest of seconds is as alive as you, and has their own, vibrant life....))

Fukushima Akira]((( [IMG]http://31.media.tumblr.com/cb626d2cfa4734d931245186ca11f103/tumblr_nin34vCjMq1u39f6bo2_r2_500.gif[/IMG] ))) [/QUOTE] (My god.....I know for a fact that [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL] loves me)

SoulofTobi said:
((so before you say someone hates you, think long and hard about who they are, after all, every person you see, even for the briefest of seconds is as alive as you, and has their own, vibrant life....))
(What the hell did I just read....?)

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled as she sat on the edge of the counter gently swinging her legs as she watched him cook.

"Anyways, let's eat!" She chimed happily.
*Arako nodded and started eating*

*Natsuru did the same*

"thank you for the meal"

"thank you for the meal desu!"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
Asuka gripped the edge of the tub, "N-No! T-That's completely okay! I don't need to see anything!"

shortyshot8 said:
(What the hell did I just read....?)
((you've read one of the philosophy's of me, Philosopher Saverio, and yes Saverio is a part of my name...))

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani laughed "Mhm, pinnacle of perfection I must say" she said rolling her eyes and chuckling a bit before smiling over at him "So, Mr.perfect, do you have a name I can call you by?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.
Grinning Everest turned his head as if in thought and said "hmmm...I don't know, being called Mr. Perfect all the time doesn't sound that bad..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Many things. I'm bored, I'm bored and, oh yeah, I'm bored. What's wrong with you? )))

[/QUOTE]
(I'm trying to keep the creepiest man alive away from my lover)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Many things. I'm bored, I'm bored and, oh yeah, I'm bored. What's wrong with you? )))

[/QUOTE]
(What isn't wrong with him xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back