• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
((you're right, you don't even, to thing everything done to you that you don't like means that person has something against you or doesn't like you, that makes you the fool.))
(( I tried to read this and just got really confused xD The end I can understand, but the beginning confuses me ))

shortyshot8 said:
(What is wrong with these people?)
@WeirdPrincess
((for me, i had a bad upbringing, then one day i saw the shit storm coming, said fuck it, and charged right in, I'm currently sitting in the eye of said storm, waiting for the right time to jump back in))

SoulofTobi said:
((for me, i had a bad upbringing, then one day i saw the shit storm coming, said fuck it, and charged right in, I'm currently sitting in the eye of said storm, waiting for the right time to jump back in))
(.....)

WeirdPrincess said:
(( why do I have to be in this... 0.0 I didn't do anything and I don't know how to answer your question ))
(I just need a hug now T-T)

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I tried to read this and just got really confused xD The end I can understand, but the beginning confuses me ))
just noticed i put thing instead of think....))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]...♅Akira looked around before picking up a pair of shoes. He walked over and placed them infront of the bath, shortly before manifesting a seat and sitting down. He looked at her and smiled♅...

[/QUOTE]
Asuka looked at the shoes then at Akira before looking back at the shoes. She picked them up and set them down on the outside of the tub before looking at him again. "I can't just wear shoes you know... I'm basically naked..." She said slowly.

shortyshot8 said:
(.....)

(( *opens arms for a hug* ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked at the shoes then at Akira before looking back at the shoes. She picked them up and set them down on the outside of the tub before looking at him again. "I can't just wear shoes you know... I'm basically naked..." She said slowly.

(( *opens arms for a hug* ))
(*Hugs* I love you)

WeirdPrincess said:
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, his smile remaining♅...

“ I know~ I think it'd be better
for us to get used to each other naked before the marriage. So you're not as embarrassed and feel completely at ease when you're with me~ ”

shortyshot8 said:
(.....)

((just know this, the world isn't black and white, it's many different greys, but if you let others into your life, the world fills with color))

SoulofTobi said:
((just know this, the world isn't black and white, it's many different greys, but if you let others into your life, the world fills with color))
(I have Princess...Does that count?)

SoulofTobi said:
((( That was deep, bruh~ )))

SoulofTobi said:
(Woah.

Look out folks, we got some philosophy over here!)

SoulofTobi said:
(( Fucking inspiration from Obito... that was beautiful ))

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani was still listening as she then got up, she strided over to a nearby wall and hopped up onto it to sit, her legs crossed with her elbows leaning on them as her head rested in her hands "Again thats impressive, but there has to be something you're bad at, no one is perfect" she said, raising a brow at him.
Smiling Everest said sarcastically, "Nope, I'm the perfect human being. I mean would you just look at this body?" He begins to flex his arms showing off nonexistent muscles.

Apex said:
(Don't think anyone's up at the school. Maybe I dropped Dante off a the wrong place... just maybe)
(me and and Nonalaka are at the school...)

shortyshot8 said:
(I have Princess...Does that count?)
((( I'm coming to steal your girl.

tumblr_n5qzvx4EYH1saq1w0o2_r1_400.gif

Princess, let me show you a real man~~

tumblr_netkvussz61u39f6bo1_r1_500.gif
)))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I'm coming to steal your girl.

)))

[/QUOTE]
(Don't. Even. Fucking. Try it)

)))

[/QUOTE]
(I'll steal her just as I stole Mitsu from him xD )

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Smiling Everest said sarcastically, "Nope, I'm the perfect human being. I mean would you just look at this body?" He begins to flex his arms showing off nonexistent muscles.
(me and and Nonalaka are at the school...)

[/QUOTE]
(Oh! Didn't realize!

Where? I've got Dante in the entrance)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, his smile remaining♅...
“ I know~ I think it'd be better
for us to get used to each other naked before the marriage. So you're not as embarrassed and feel completely at ease when you're with me~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka's cheeks reddened as she stared at Akira, "Are you saying you want me to get out of this tub... with you in here?"

shortyshot8 said:
(Don't. Even. Fucking. Try it)
((( You do realize those who get jealous easily aren't able to hold a stable relationship, right? Imma play on that and take her~

Princess-chan, you know you want me~~

tumblr_mliiwuZqW01r25z18o1_500.gif
)))

)))

[/QUOTE]
(( What in the world?! xD *backs away* I don't know if I like this or not... Considering I'm a little scared ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back