• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka gripped the edge of the tub, "N-No! T-That's completely okay! I don't need to see anything!"
...♅Akira began getting undressed, soon looking at Asuka and replying as he cocked an eyebrow upwards♅...

“ You don't have to look if you don't want to. It's to put you at ease, like imagining the audience in their underwear. On a subconscious level, you'll feel slightly more at ease because you're not the only one naked. ”

----

shortyshot8 said:
(I'm trying to keep the creepiest man alive away from my lover)
((( . . . But she's with the creepiest man alive. )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]but that's how I get stronger and come home with gold after finals)))

[/QUOTE]
(I am more of a theatre kid. Never got into band.)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]but that's how I get stronger and come home with gold after finals)))

[/QUOTE]
(You still need to reply....)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira began getting undressed, soon looking at Asuka and replying as he cocked an eyebrow upwards♅...
“ You don't have to look if you don't want to. It's to put you at ease, like imagining the audience in their underwear. On a subconscious level, you'll feel slightly more at ease because you're not the only one naked. ”

----

((( . . . But she's with the creepiest man alive. )))

[/QUOTE]

shortyshot8 said:

(Dude? What the actual hell? I never knew our RP owner was a complete dick)
(Oh, come on. Toughen up. It is a mean, mean world out there, kid.)

[/QUOTE]
(( Haha, I know. I wish you good luck on that all too. Practice makes perfect after all. ))

(( *hides in a cupboard away from everyone* What the heck is going on right now.... I'm safe in here.. Away from everyone and I have my snacks with me... *munches on crackers and cookies* ))

WeirdPrincess said:
(( *hides in a cupboard away from everyone* What the heck is going on right now.... I'm safe in here.. Away from everyone and I have my snacks with me... *munches on crackers and cookies* ))
((*in the cupboard next to Princess* sooooo, eating my cookies are we?))

shortyshot8 said:

(Dude? What the actual hell? I never knew our RP owner was a complete dick)
il reply when I actually get back home)))

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(He probably is. Either that, or he just acts older than you.)
(I don't even care anymore....)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I was messing around. How could I take your.. "lover" over the internet? Unless you're internet dating.. *Pfft LOLLMAOROFL* )))

[/QUOTE]
(Don't even wanna ask)

((... I like how the giant argument of this RP series has gone from whose the over powered god of the universe in the first one to whose the biggest dick in the second...))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I was messing around. How could I take your.. "lover" over the internet? Unless you're internet dating.. *Pfft LOLLMAOROFL* )))

[/QUOTE]
(( Acronym of the century ))

shortyshot8 said:
(I don't even care anymore....)

(Don't even wanna ask)
((( Wait.. no... you aren't actually...

tumblr_njkb9vh8Y01rbh5y4o1_500.gif
I guess internet dating is.. cool? )))

SoulofTobi said:
((*in the cupboard next to Princess* sooooo, eating my cookies are we?))
(( *sniffens* No... Why are you in my cupboard? *tries to change the subject* ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Wait.. no... you aren't actually...
tumblr_njkb9vh8Y01rbh5y4o1_500.gif
I guess internet dating is.. cool? )))

[/QUOTE]
(*Facepalm*)

WeirdPrincess said:
(( *sniffens* No... Why are you in my cupboard? *tries to change the subject* ))
((*munches on a cookie* i like the food you keep in here.... *smiles innocent like*))

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((... I like how the giant argument of this RP series has gone from whose the over powered god of the universe in the first one to whose the biggest dick in the second...))

[/QUOTE]
((( I clearly pointed out that I was bored, hence why I was messing with him. He had to take that one step too far and begin the name calling >.> )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
Asuka immediately turned her head away and groaned, "Do I have to...? This is so embarrassing..." She muttered as her grip on the tub loosened.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Grinning Everest turned his head as if in thought and said "hmmm...I don't know, being called Mr. Perfect all the time doesn't sound that bad..."

[/QUOTE]
Ilaani pursed her lips for a bit before speaking "Not a chance, that was a one time exception" she chuckled lightly "I'll just call you guy until you tell me your actual name" she said raising a brow at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back