• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland laughed "again, i don't even compare to the women in my family." he said before taking another bite "but thank you." he said smiling at her.
Dakota chuckled "Perhaps they can teach me how to cook someday" she said before taking another bite of food.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( You already know I meant it both ways (>u>) ))
(( I'm Roman... I knew what you meant the moment I saw the word wet ))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota chuckled "Perhaps they can teach me how to cook someday" she said before taking another bite of food.
Roland smiled "well, if you don't have a trade you want to learn when you meet my family that will be one of the first things they do." he said teasingly before chuckling.

Roman said:
(( I'm Roman... I knew what you meant the moment I saw the word wet ))
WeirdPrincess said:
tumblr_n9ybooPQYF1rdjnzso1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and stood up, replying♅...
“ You're already wet? What's that meant to mean?~ ”

...♅Akira smiled lightly and spoke, his smile seemingly brightening up the bathroom♅...

“ Don't sweat it, besides, it's only us getting accustomed to each other naked. It's natural, not a big deal~ ”

tumblr_nhtaac7qar1tar029o3_1280_zpsuzmel4sj.gif

[/QUOTE]
Asuka somehow blushed more and shook her head, "Nothing. It means nothing." She said quickly. "It's still weird. I won't look unless I have too... Like if you're in the way or something." She said before walking over to the door and putting her hand on the knob, soon turning it and leaving the bathroom quickly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn's eyes widened as she looked around the elevator. "Well I didn't expect that to work... it looked all rusty and broken." She muttered as she stepped out and looked at the lake in awe. "Cool..."
The lake started bubbling as if something was emerging.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani laughed lightly "Of course Mr.Everest" she said with a quiet chuckle as she accepted his handshake "My name is Ilaani, but some call me... well, still ilaani, I don't have a nickname". She said as she released her hold on his hand and smiled "Nice to me you"
Executing an extremely formal bow Everest spoke in a sarcastic aristocratic voice and said "The pleasure is all mine madam." He then immediately ruined the image by playing a random metal riff on his guitar. Shrugging his shoulders, Everest sighed and said "Ya no... I got nothin'...."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The lake started bubbling as if something was emerging.
Autumn grabbed the hilt of her blade and unsheathed her sword, prepared at attack if it was something dangerous.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "well, if you don't have a trade you want to learn when you meet my family that will be one of the first things they do." he said teasingly before chuckling.

tumblr_n9ybooPQYF1rdjnzso1_500.gif
"What, teach me to cook?" She giggled "Well id rather be shown than reading how, I can rember everything, yes, but you still need to learn techniques and thats done by observation and whatnoshe said with a nod.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn grabbed the hilt of her blade and unsheathed her sword, prepared at attack if it was something dangerous.
All of a sudden, a large tail emerged from the water. It swiped the blade out of her hands as it resubmerged under the water.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka somehow blushed more and shook her head, "Nothing. It means nothing." She said quickly. "It's still weird. I won't look unless I have too... Like if you're in the way or something." She said before walking over to the door and putting her hand on the knob, soon turning it and leaving the bathroom quickly.
...♅Akira sighed lightly and vanished, appearing infront of Asuka and talking as he smiled♅...

“ This is for you, by the way. I don't faint over seeing another person naked~ Plus it's better that we get accustomed to it, so that you know you can trust me and become closer through that. Think about it, if we know what each other look like naked, we won't care about what other's think of us, considering it's only me and you~ ”

...♅Akira then sat on the air and continued, manifesting a red blanket and placing it around his lower half♅...

“ But if you want to give up, fine~ It's not like I'm forcing you or anything~ ”

tumblr_mdegl0oyyn1r15il8o1_500_zpsnoimv1e6.gif

---

WeirdPrincess said:
((( I knew it! xD )))

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Executing an extremely formal bow Everest spoke in a sarcastic aristocratic voice and said "The pleasure is all mine madam." He then immediately ruined the image by playing a random metal riff on his guitar. Shrugging his shoulders, Everest sighed and said "Ya no... I got nothin'...."

[/QUOTE]
Ilaani laughed at his fake attempt to be somewhat classy before tilting her head "you got nothing'?...what's that supposed to mean?" She said as she hopped off the wall, her feet hitting the ground with basically no sound "So, you must be new, right?, I haven't seen you around and I'm always here" she said as she looked over at him.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed lightly and vanished, appearing infront of Asuka and talking as he smiled♅...

“ This is for you, by the way. I don't faint over seeing another person naked~ Plus it's better that we get accustomed to it, so that you know you can trust me and become closer through that. Think about it, if we know what each other look like naked, we won't care about what other's think of us, considering it's only me and you~ ”

...♅Akira then sat on the air and continued, manifesting a red blanket and placing it around his lower half♅...

“ But if you want to give up, fine~ It's not like I'm forcing you or anything~ ”

tumblr_mdegl0oyyn1r15il8o1_500_zpsnoimv1e6.gif

---

((( I knew it! xD )))

[/QUOTE]
"I'm not use to seeing other people naked besides myself! I just feel really hot and weird... I don't know if I like that or not." Asuka said and gasped when he appeared in front of her. Her eyes darted to the wall beside her and she chewed on the inside of her cheek, "I'm not gonna give up..." Asuka muttered.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
All of a sudden, a large tail emerged from the water. It swiped the blade out of her hands as it resubmerged under the water.
Autumn cursed under her breath, "Damn it..." She said and looked around for her sword. "What the hell was that?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm not use to seeing other people naked besides myself! I just feel really hot and weird... I don't know if I like that or not." Asuka said and gasped when he appeared in front of her. Her eyes darted to the wall beside her and she chewed on the inside of her cheek, "I'm not gonna give up..." Asuka muttered.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and removed the red blanket, making it vanish into thin air. He replied as he stood back on the ground♅...

“ You're probably getting aroused, that's what happens when two opposite sexes are infront of each other nude. Don't worry about it, you're just at the flustered stage, nothing too bad~ ”

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Executing an extremely formal bow Everest spoke in a sarcastic aristocratic voice and said "The pleasure is all mine madam." He then immediately ruined the image by playing a random metal riff on his guitar. Shrugging his shoulders, Everest sighed and said "Ya no... I got nothin'...."

[/QUOTE]
Dante's interest was immediately piqued as the sound of a guitar resonated, some ways away from his current position. Feeling his brows furrow out of curiosity, he had begun to glide forward, lips curling into something of a smirk as he once again utilized his electromagnetic capabilities to levitate himself up off the ground. As he gracefully hovered forward, his hair had begun to flow as it had before, as though caught in a fair amount of cool wind. Arms kept alongside his frame, in little time at all, he had arrived at the source of the resonance.

The courtyard.

As a figure came into focus, he made his swift descent. His movements relaxed, his smirk simply oozing with innate communal magnetism. "Practicing?" His voice called out, its tone silky smooth.

WeirdPrincess said:

Autumn cursed under her breath, "Damn it..." She said and looked around for her sword. "What the hell was that?"
A large serpent's head emerged from the water, it's emerald eyes shining brightly. It let out a roared and slammed back into the water, sending a torrent towards Autumn.

Boss 3: Experiment Zero: Hit Count: 100

Experiment Zero's appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/4e/70/d7/4e70d7d377b52e2c56832e1c5164984f.jpg

Battle Music:

[media]

[/media]

Apex said:
Dante's interest was immediately piqued as the sound of a guitar resonated, some ways away from his current position. Feeling his brows furrow out of curiosity, he had begun to glide forward, lips curling into something of a smirk as he once again utilized his electromagnetic capabilities to levitate himself up off the ground. As he gracefully hovered forward, his hair had begun to flow as it had before, as though caught in a fair amount of cool wind. Arms kept alongside his frame, in little time at all, he had arrived at the source of the resonance.
The courtyard.

As a figure came into focus, he made his swift descent. His movements relaxed, his smirk simply oozing with innate communal magnetism. "Practicing?" His voice called out, its tone silky smooth.
Looking at the newcomer Everest grinned and said "Nah, I don't need practice, I'm just putting on a show for this lovely lady here." As he says that he gestures to Ilaani.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
( xD . I just love his personality and his supah cool weapons.)
((Same, but for some reason I keep going back to 358/2 days to do the final mission against Riku... Dual Keyblades was Bae xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back