• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William rolled his eyes "I don't think that makes any sense as you used to be Kagura but whatever"
"Yes well I'm her other half... we have different likings." She says.

"I'm the good side... she's the..bad girl.. I guess" she says.

( Gtg to sleep)

Everest grinned at Ilaani's response and re plaid with a thank you before thinking and suddenly wondering if he had left his dorm room unlocked, Excusing himself, Everest ran off to go check.

@Nonalaka

((sorry guys, but neither of you are here and interesting stuff is going on, so I'm gonna have to meet up with you guys latter.))

LunaCrosby said:
"Yes well I'm her other half... we have different likings." She says.
"I'm the good side... she's the..bad girl.. I guess" she says.

( Gtg to sleep)
William smirked "Oh I know how to please girls like her" He said before shaking his head "Why the hell did I just say that?"

(Same)

do i owe anyone posts???)))

@Nonalaka

@shortyshot8

@TheRebelliousDragon - sort of thinking of using Sefia...soon

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]do i owe anyone posts???)))
@Nonalaka

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
(( Asuka and Akira left, so now it's just Himeragi and Roman again ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]alright...you start)))

[/QUOTE]
(( Alright ))

After Akira and Asuka left, Roman put his phone back in his pocket and looked over at Himeragi, "Well that was random." He chuckled. "Ready to head out?"

Roman said:
(( Alright ))
After Akira and Asuka left, Roman put his phone back in his pocket and looked over at Himeragi, "Well that was random." He chuckled. "Ready to head out?"
''yeah''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah''

[/QUOTE]
"Where are we gonna go now? Any ideas, or should we head home?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmmm...no idea''

[/QUOTE]
"Same here... Let's just head back home. We've spent a long while out and I just wanna lay down." Roman said, stretching. He then held his hand out towards her, "I'll take us."

Roman said:
"Same here... Let's just head back home. We've spent a long while out and I just wanna lay down." Roman said, stretching. He then held his hand out towards her, "I'll take us."
*Himeragi nodded as she took his hand*

Kiri

Location:Toilet Interacting:A TV Action:Watching The Tv Inside a Toilet

Kiri sat on the toilet seat and connected the TV cable to the power outlet,He set the TV on his lap and he turned the tv on The TV was showing a really romantic drama,And why did he do this you ask?Because he wanted to experience the so called TV that he's been hearing about lately,Even though he was feeling really uncomfortable He just had to experience this no matter what!,Kiri rested his back on the flush handle as he watched the romantic drama,After a few minutes Moans could be heard from inside the bathroom...

(Gonna change my Rping style for now)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi nodded as she took his hand*

[/QUOTE]
Roman teleported them to the front doors of the mansion. He then looked down at her, "We're here." He said with a nod.

TheBigBladeWolf said:

Kiri

Location:Toilet Interacting:A TV Action:Watching The Tv Inside a Toilet

Kiri sat on the toilet seat and connected the TV cable to the power outlet,He set the TV on his lap and he turned the tv on The TV was showing a really romantic drama,And why did he do this you ask?Because he wanted to experience the so called TV that he's been hearing about lately,Even though he was feeling really uncomfortable He just had to experience this no matter what!,Kiri rested his back on the flush handle as he watched the romantic drama,After a few minutes Moans could be heard from inside the bathroom...

(Gonna change my Rping style for now)

(( Dead... This post was funny xD ))

Roman said:
Roman teleported them to the front doors of the mansion. He then looked down at her, "We're here." He said with a nod.
''alrighty...*yawn~*...tired..''

*She said as she leaned on Roman*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alrighty...*yawn~*...tired..''
*She said as she leaned on Roman*

[/QUOTE]
Roman chuckled, "Don't worry~" he said smiling. "I'll take you right to your room then I'm heading off to mine." He said, yawning as he brought her inside.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "Don't worry~" he said smiling. "I'll take you right to your room then I'm heading off to mine." He said, yawning as he brought her inside.
*Himeragi kept leaning on him soon falling asleep*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi kept leaning on him soon falling asleep*

[/QUOTE]
Roman sighed and picked her up. "Just had to fall asleep while I walked you huh?" He asked quietly as he walked down the hall.

Roman said:
Roman sighed and picked her up. "Just had to fall asleep while I walked you huh?" He asked quietly as he walked down the hall.
*Himeragi remained asleep*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi remained asleep*

[/QUOTE]
Roman yawned tiredly, barely able to keep his eyes open as he walked. He eventually made it to Himeragi's room. He laid her down in her bed and yawned again before laying beside her. "Too.. sleepy..." he muttered before going to sleep.

(( Time skip? ))

Roman said:
Roman yawned tiredly, barely able to keep his eyes open as he walked. He eventually made it to Himeragi's room. He laid her down in her bed and yawned again before laying beside her. "Too.. sleepy..." he muttered before going to sleep.
(( Time skip? ))
yea, you start)))

Roman said:

(( Dead... This post was funny xD ))
(I think Ayame should pay him a visit)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]yea, you start)))

[/QUOTE]
(( Again? xD ))

Roman slowly opened his eyes, not moving a inch. He just stared at the wall, trying to figure out where he'd fallen asleep.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(I think Ayame should pay him a visit)
(( Someone might be interacting with her, waiting for them to choose. ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]do i owe anyone posts???)))
@Nonalaka

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Amara smiled at them both before turning her attention back to her own food and began to eat.

Roman said:
(( Again? xD ))
Roman slowly opened his eyes, not moving a inch. He just stared at the wall, trying to figure out where he'd fallen asleep.

(( Someone might be interacting with her, waiting for them to choose. ))
(Ok then)

(Got any other characters free?)

(Silence......)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back