• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The large sea snake roared as it came out of water, it's long neck reaching out to bite her in a lunge.
Autumn stopped and stared at it head on, her hands outward as if she were holding a sword. "I'm going to kill you and then I'm gonna get that thing that I'm suppose to be killing right now."

tumblr_nei6gjy8Td1rkmjxwo1_500.gif

She jumped up before it could bite her and landed on its head. She pierced her sword through it and slashed at the serpent a few times.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland laughed then pecked her nose "i look forward to it." he said happily.
"Why are you looking forward to it? Its revenge!" She asked laughing lightly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn stopped and stared at it head on, her hands outward as if she were holding a sword. "I'm going to kill you and then I'm gonna get that thing that I'm suppose to be killing right now."
tumblr_nei6gjy8Td1rkmjxwo1_500.gif

She jumped up before it could bite her and landed on its head. She pierced her sword through it and slashed at the serpent a few times.
The serpent roared and shook her off its head, slamming her into a nearby wall. The serpent then disappeared under the water once again as smaller serpents slithered out of the water now. They were about the same height as Autumn and were massive in size.

Experiment Zero Hit Count: 95

Conda's Hit Count: 3 Each: Number left: 3

WeirdPrincess said:
The lava burned off parts of Ehanced Ahrans body and its flew off to recover itself.
Al's form was starting to wear off giving out a dim light as he began to shrink soon reverting to his Human form

Nonalaka said:
"Why are you looking forward to it? Its revenge!" She asked laughing lightly.
Roland chuckled "but it's revenge for something... well..." he said smiling at her.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, shifting his attention to Rush Hour♅...
“ Oh, okay~ I guess that makes sense~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka sighed and returned her attention to the TV. She set the bowl of popcorn to the right of her before grabbing some and eating it.

Roman said:
(( Again? xD ))
Roman slowly opened his eyes, not moving a inch. He just stared at the wall, trying to figure out where he'd fallen asleep.

(( Someone might be interacting with her, waiting for them to choose. ))
*Himeragi groaned as she was waking up*

Nonalaka said:
Amara smiled at them both before turning her attention back to her own food and began to eat.
*Arako soon finished her pancakes before looking at Amara with a smile*

shortyshot8 said:
(To Al)

Marcus smiled "Anything you see?"
repost)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi groaned as she was waking up*

*Arako soon finished her pancakes before looking at Amara with a smile*

repost)))

[/QUOTE]
(All that happened was he gulped xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Al's form was starting to wear off giving out a dim light as he began to shrink soon reverting to his Human form
It came back moments later and stared at him as he began to shrinks. A sudden light flashed before both Nora and Sakie appeared in the air, soon falling to the ground. They were both exhausted from using Enhanced Ahran, they rarely ever used that form.

WeirdPrincess said:
It came back moments later and stared at him as he began to shrinks. A sudden light flashed before both Nora and Sakie appeared in the air, soon falling to the ground. They were both exhausted from using Enhanced Ahran, they rarely ever used that form.
Al's hands were on his knees "What....Was that....?" He muttered to himself

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi sighed and looked away from Al and enjoying the Onsen*

[/QUOTE]
Al started to attempt to walk away "Holy crap....What was I thinking?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi just sat there and relaxed*

[/QUOTE]
Al tilted his head back a little "Ya know...That seems awfully boring"

shortyshot8 said:
Al's hands were on his knees "What....Was that....?" He muttered to himself
Sakie and Nora crashed to the ground, creating a small crater. They layed their on the ground, both unconsious.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "but it's revenge for something... well..." he said smiling at her.
Dakota tilted her head and smiled "well I suppose..." she giggled a bit before her eyes flickered again, but this time it was brighter than usual, Dakota then looked to the ground.

WeirdPrincess said:
Sakie and Nora crashed to the ground, creating a small crater. They layed their on the ground, both unconsious.
Al looked at them a little bit of sympathy in him as he walked over and picked them both up "This is gonna get me killed...." He muttered before warping them both to the mansion setting them down in a bed

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''so what? its an onsen...your supposed to relax..''

[/QUOTE]
Al turned around and tilted his head "Sorry....Just never heard of one much less ever seen it"

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at them a little bit of sympathy in him as he walked over and picked them both up "This is gonna get me killed...." He muttered before warping them both to the mansion setting them down in a bed

Al turned around and tilted his head "Sorry....Just never heard of one much less ever seen it"
*Fuyumi continued to sit there and relax*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi continued to sit there and relax*

[/QUOTE]
Al looked at the water and frowned "I just don't get it.....How is hot water relaxing...?" He muttered to himself

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The serpent roared and shook her off its head, slamming her into a nearby wall. The serpent then disappeared under the water once again as smaller serpents slithered out of the water now. They were about the same height as Autumn and were massive in size.
Experiment Zero Hit Count: 95

Conda's Hit Count: 3 Each: Number left: 3
Autumn crashed into the wall and fell to the ground. She growled and stood up, watching the serpent disappear. Turning her body towards the large amount of serpents that slithered its way out of the water, she frowned before launching towards them and hitting a few with her blade.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''you try it...''

[/QUOTE]
Al blinked surprised at her offer "Uhh....I mean sure I guess"

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn crashed into the wall and fell to the ground. She growled and stood up, watching the serpent disappear. Turning her body towards the large amount of serpents that slithered its way out of the water, she frowned before launching towards them and hitting a few with her blade.
They yelped a bit as they vanished from view. They were Pirahana Conda's!

Hit Count 3 Conda's: 2 Each

Users who are viewing this thread

Back