• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi soon glared at him*

[/QUOTE]
Al blinked "Woah calm down"

WeirdPrincess said:
"You can leave you know. I can already see you don't want to be here nor do you need to be."
Al frowned before walking out the door "Dammit....She still thinks of me as a murderer......"

Roman said:
Roman heard Himeragi wake up. He then looked at her and blinked, "I must've fell asleep here..."
*Himeragi soon sat up rubbing her eyes*

''good morning''

shortyshot8 said:
Al blinked "Woah calm down"

Al frowned before walking out the door "Dammit....She still thinks of me as a murderer......"
*Fuyumi continued to glare at him*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''good morning''

[/QUOTE]
Roman nodded, "Yeah good morning." He said, stretching.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''good morning''

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "I can't relax when you look at me like that...."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and started playing with her hair while looking down at her.
Amaya wrapped her arms around him while her head was in his lap. "I'm so tired" she mumbles

Mayyflower said:
Amaya wrapped her arms around him while her head was in his lap. "I'm so tired" she mumbles
Ayen smiled down at her "want me to carry you to bed?" he asked softly as he brushed some hair out of her face

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Yeah good morning." He said, stretching.
*She then stretched as well*

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "I can't relax when you look at me like that...."
*Fuyumi then sighed and got out of the water and went inside the mansion*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Al frowned when she left "What the hell....? Why do people hate being around me?" He asked himself trying to relax

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Roman rubbed his chin, before speaking, "How'd you sleep?" He asked, trying to start a conversation.

Roman said:
Roman rubbed his chin, before speaking, "How'd you sleep?" He asked, trying to start a conversation.
''i slept well...how about chu?''

*She said smiling at him*

Al sighed "Talk about a waste of time" He muttered as he stood up unable to relax because of what just happened as he walked out and got dressed "This is why you don't have a girlfriend you idiot"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i slept well...how about chu?''
*She said smiling at him*

[/QUOTE]
Roman chuckled, "I slept well." He said smiling. "It's only because I'm used to sleeping next to someone." He joked.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland narrowed his eyes then lifted her chin with his finger then looked into her eyes "you don't need to hide anything from me, nothing will stop me from loving you." he said tenderly.
Dakota shut her eyes which were still glowing and sighed lightly "I-I know that its just an automatic reaction..." she said quietly as she opened her eyes again. "Sorry..."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota shut her eyes which were still glowing and sighed lightly "I-I know that its just an automatic reaction..." she said quietly as she opened her eyes again. "Sorry..."
Roland sighed "don't apologize, truth is, i find them pretty." he said moving his hand to her cheek then smiled at her.

Nora watched as Al left and sighed lightly, "Looks like we're staying here for a while Sakie..." She whispered as she turned her gaze over to Sakie. She layed on the bed, seemingly asleep. "Must... protect master... and Rakuen..." She murmured in her sleep and turned over. "And... Ken..." Rakuen chuckled and shook her head, "It's my job to protect you silly. I failed..." She whispered and brushed her hand over Sakie's hair. Rakuen let out another sigh before standing up, "I guess I'll scope out the place to make sure it's safe... and that no idiots live here." She walked out of the room and down the hallway.

tumblr_nkgmr8XdZy1qe8hc0o2_r1_540.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora watched as Al left and sighed lightly, "Looks like we're staying here for a while Sakie..." She whispered as she turned her gaze over to Sakie. She layed on the bed, seemingly asleep. "Must... protect master... and Rakuen..." She murmured in her sleep and turned over. "And... Ken..." Rakuen chuckled and shook her head, "It's my job to protect you silly. I failed..." She whispered and brushed her hand over Sakie's hair. Rakuen let out another sigh before standing up, "I guess I'll scope out the place to make sure it's safe... and that no idiots live here." She walked out of the room and down the hallway.
((dat booty though...(>u>)))

WeirdPrincess said:
Al bumped into her "Watch where you're go-" He stopped

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]i know it wasnt funny. my cursor slipped...)))

[/QUOTE]
(Mmhmmm....)

WeirdPrincess said:
(( it's a nice booty (8)) ))
(Al used to have dat booty xD )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha...alright..''

[/QUOTE]
Roman yawned again, "Well, I think I'll get up now. I don't want anyone getting ideas." He said sitting on the edge of the bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back