• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
They yelped a bit as they vanished from view. They were Pirahana Conda's!
Hit Count 3 Conda's: 2 Each
(This has gotten old now xD When is this shit gonna be over?)

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at them a little bit of sympathy in him as he walked over and picked them both up "This is gonna get me killed...." He muttered before warping them both to the mansion setting them down in a bed

Al turned around and tilted his head "Sorry....Just never heard of one much less ever seen it"
"You're right, it will." Nora said as her eyes opened and she stared up at him. Sakie still layed on the bed, not making a sound.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi then closed her eyes still relaxing*

[/QUOTE]
Al walked into one of the changing rooms got undressed and wrapped a towel around his waist before walking back out a little worried the water would burn him

shortyshot8 said:
(This has gotten old now xD When is this shit gonna be over?)
((She's fighting the semi-final boss. After this, all she has to do is take down the final boss I got planned... This one MIGHT shock you because he was my first villain :3))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi groaned as she was waking up*

*Arako soon finished her pancakes before looking at Amara with a smile*

repost)))

[/QUOTE]
Amara smiled back "All finished?, did you like them?" She asked happily.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota tilted her head and smiled "well I suppose..." she giggled a bit before her eyes flickered again, but this time it was brighter than usual, Dakota then looked to the ground.
Roland narrowed his eyes then lifted her chin with his finger then looked into her eyes "you don't need to hide anything from me, nothing will stop me from loving you." he said tenderly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're right, it will." Nora said as her eyes opened and she stared up at him. Sakie still layed on the bed, not making a sound.
Al gulped as he looked at her before looking away "I didn't do this because I cared...I mean...I can't just leave two girls out on the street....Perverts aren't friendly people....That or too friendly"

((She's fighting the semi-final boss. After this, all she has to do is take down the final boss I got planned... This one MIGHT shock you because he was my first villain :3))
(OMG OMG OMG OMG)

shortyshot8 said:
Al gulped as he looked at her before looking away "I didn't do this because I cared...I mean...I can't just leave two girls out on the street....Perverts aren't friendly people....That or too friendly"

(OMG OMG OMG OMG)
((You just want it to be over so William can talk to Celia xD And I bet you know who it is now >:3))

shortyshot8 said:
Al walked into one of the changing rooms got undressed and wrapped a towel around his waist before walking back out a little worried the water would burn him
*Fuyumi was still there*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi was still there*

[/QUOTE]
Al dipped his foot in shocked that it didn't burn but it was quite warm before he full out hopped in before sitting down

((You just want it to be over so William can talk to Celia xD And I bet you know who it is now >:3))
wait....can i have my dimensional spirit characters fight as well? yknow, as the final boss?)))

They yelped a bit as they vanished from view. They were Pirahana Conda's!
Hit Count 3 Conda's: 2 Each
"What? Oh come on!" Autumn exclaimed and looked around her. "So this is mother... this is gonna be a bitch in a half to deal with." She muttered

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''no dummy...its just warm water. dont ask me how the plumbing works...''

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed nervously "I never figured it would work so well"

shortyshot8 said:

(OMG OMG OMG OMG)
"I didn't say you cared and I wasn't expecting you too." Nora said as she sat up and looked around.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''dummy..''

[/QUOTE]
Al chuckled and poked her on the forehead "That's not very nice"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi groaned as she was waking up*

*Arako soon finished her pancakes before looking at Amara with a smile*

repost)))

[/QUOTE]
Roman heard Himeragi wake up. He then looked at her and blinked, "I must've fell asleep here..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back