• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland stood up then yawned as he walked into the kitchen and looked in the fridge "how do you feel about steak and eggs for breakfast?" he called to Dakota.
"Hm? Oh, that sounds good" she called back before making her way to the kitchen.

Lumina said:
Lumina frowned, fidgeting even more.
"W-well that's just mean!", she said, sounding somewhat upset. "I doubt you know what it would be like to be afraid of everyone, anyways. You don't get it."
Ansom shrugged. "I never said I wasn't mean." He sighed. "But if you want, I suppose I could be more nice." He smiled warmly. "Look, when you are afraid, just picture that you are defeating that fear. It doesn't matter how you defeat it, just do it." He rubbed his eyes for he was tired. "If you are afraid of people, just picture them naked or something."

@Lumina

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
"Hm? Oh, that sounds good" she called back before making her way to the kitchen.
Roland smiled at her before getting out what he needed "i thought so to." he said happily as he put a pan on the stove then turned the stove on.

WeirdPrincess said:
"The perv is touching me again..." Asuka murmured in her sleep and frowned. "Forget my summons... I'll deal with you myself... just as soon as I figure out... how to work my powers again..."
Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Alright. Take care and be safe my friend. Also don't hesitate to hangout with your buddy dude. We have to hangout more, y'know?" He asked laughing a little.
@Himeragi Seiker

@WeirdPrincess
...♅Akira laughed lightly as Asuka spoke, soon looking over towards Roman and nodding. He replied♅...

“ Sure~ Oh, that reminds me, we're getting married, so do you want to be my best man? ”

Lumina said:
A light shone and suddenly Aion was back, sitting on her knees. She stood up, turning to look at Karito, and she smiled. Her gaze was soft and sweet, and she looked genuinely happy at the compliment.
hozuki-7.gif

"Thank you. That means a lot. I used to come here all the time as Leo when I was younger."
Karito blinked a few times as he looked at Aion before tilting his head and smiling more.

tumblr_mk4zjnvqrq1s56pf1o1_500.gif

"You're welcome. Was this like a secret place you'd come to just to get away?" He asked curious as he turned his gaze back towards the river. "Or you just simply liked it here."

Im gonna take a break from rpnation, but you can reach me at my kik or skype which is sweetteen1993 and its also in my signature. Ill miss you all.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]i need to go to band campnow .-.)))

''oh desu...''

[/QUOTE]
(STOP SAYING DESU xD )

Roman said:
Roman gave Akira a thumbs up, "Of course man! I'd be honored to be your best man!" He replied, happily.
@Himeragi Seiker

@WeirdPrincess
...♅Akira smiled and replied♅...

“ Okay~ Anyway, later~ ”

...♅Akira vanished, soon reappearing within Asuka's house. He stood in the living room for a few moments before talking to himself♅...

Where's her room..?

----------------------

@WeirdPrincess

''oh desu...''

[/QUOTE]
(( Band camp just steals you away from us. Which totally sucks T~T ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]thats part of Arako's trait. She says desu after every sentance she says))

[/QUOTE]
(I hate it T-T Anyways when you get back reply to Al xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked "I can't" He said before punching her in the throat
Sakie just held on tighter, not fazed by the punch. "You will." She growled before tossing him into a nearby tree.

WeirdPrincess said:
Sakie just held on tighter, not fazed by the punch. "You will." She growled before tossing him into a nearby tree.
Al's necklace jingled as he fell to the floor "What the hell...?" He muttered

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled at her before getting out what he needed "i thought so to." he said happily as he put a pan on the stove then turned the stove on.
Dakota smiled as she sat on the edge of the counter gently swinging her legs as she watched him cook.

''oh desu...''

[/QUOTE]
"Anyways, let's eat!" She chimed happily.

shortyshot8 said:
(( Where I see this situation going - Sakie=Sasuke Al=Danzo

Sasuke+s+gonna+rape+you+what+have+you+become+sasuke_a8f9ca_4430353.gif
))

Roman said:
"That reminds me! We gotta check the mail for those paychecks... Idiot cops.." Takeshi said laughing a little. He then grabbed Violetta's hand and made his way downstairs.
VIoletta followed, jumping down the entire set of stairs to meet him at the bottom. She waited for Takeshi, as she didn't exactly know where the mailbox really was.

"After you~"

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
"Up the stairs... to the left." Asuka said in her sleep. "Can't figure out powers... to sleepy... I gotta go to the safe place... before the pervert touches me weirdly." She murmured.

shortyshot8 said:
Sakie summoned her scythe and stalked over to him. She put her blade at his throat, "Any last words?"

Roman said:
(( Where I see this situation going - Sakie=Sasuke Al=Danzo
Sasuke+s+gonna+rape+you+what+have+you+become+sasuke_a8f9ca_4430353.gif
))
(( XDD Why? ))

Lumina said:
VIoletta followed, jumping down the entire set of stairs to meet him at the bottom. She waited for Takeshi, as she didn't exactly know where the mailbox really was.
"After you~"
Takeshi nodded and made his way out to the mailbox. When he made it there, he pulled out two envelopes. "The cops are such idiots." He said handing Violetta one. "Maybe we can go out for dinner and a movie tonight." He said.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Up the stairs... to the left." Asuka said in her sleep. "Can't figure out powers... to sleepy... I gotta go to the safe place... before the pervert touches me weirdly." She murmured.
Sakie summoned her scythe and stalked over to him. She put her blade at his throat, "Any last words?"
Al looked her in the eyes "Only three....Go to hell" He said before his necklace cracked revealing a blinding light

WeirdPrincess said:

(( XDD Why? ))
(( She tossing the guy around like a rag doll xD ))

Roman said:
(( She tossing the guy around like a rag doll xD ))
(( She's pissed xD And she's really strong even if she is fighting Al xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked her in the eyes "Only three....Go to hell" He said before his necklace cracked revealing a blinding light
Sakie frowned and shielded her eyes from the light. "That was five words."

WeirdPrincess said:
...♅Akira looked at Asuka as he spoke, soon replying as he walked up the stairs♅...

“ Well that was convenient~ ”

...♅When he reached the top of the stairs, he turned left, soon seeing a door. He opened the door, only to be greeted by a large room. He saw that the room was Asuka's, and he walked over to the bed, placing her down gently. He spoke as he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear♅...

“ There you go~ ”

---------------

WeirdPrincess said:
(( She's pissed xD And she's really strong even if she is fighting Al xD ))
((( You make it sound like Al is even strong~~ (>>))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back