• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

@Fukushima Akira[/URL]: xD , so I'm not the only one who thought, "My quote and Fukushima's quote seem to be conflicting.)

Like the majority of the time, Dante's entry into the school grounds was... uncanny, to say the least. His moderately imposing form was shadowed under the beaming sun, bathed in its radiant light. His arms fluidly remained tucked alongside him during his descent, lips curled into a charming grin that greatly complimented his urbane features. His umber curls billowed in the cool breeze. Gently, his feet had touched the ground, hands hastily sliding into his pockets. "And... I overslept," He mused, gaze flickering around as it dawned on him that he was a tad bit late. With luck, such a fact would go relatively unnoticed. Not that'd he need worry too much, he was fairly new, after all.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka had finished eating and was resting her head on the table again. "Don't talk with your mouth full mister." She scolded as her eyes glanced over at Akira before closing them.
...♅Akira stopped eating his noodles and looked at Asuka, replying♅...

“ E-eh? ”

--------------

Apex said:
(@Fukushima Akira: xD , so I'm not the only one who thought, "My quote and Fukushima's quote seem to be conflicting.)
((( Yeah, it's like our characters are about to fight xDD )))

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Wow.....that sucks." Ansom stifled a laugh before clearing his throat. "I mean....." He rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry....I am a bit insensitive."
Lumina shook her head.

"No, it's okay. It really does suck."

She pulled her burned hand from behind her and placed it on her lap, the thumb of her uninjured hand running gingerly over the burns. A single tear escaped her eye and rolled down her cheek to fall on her hand, the tear healing the burns.

"Ah!" She squeaked out, surprised at what had just happened. "I forgot I could do that."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
((( Yeah, it's like our characters are about to fight xDD )))

[/QUOTE]
(My character: Dreams save us.

Your character: All dreams must end when the dreamer wakes

Dream fight!)

Lumina said:
Violetta soon sat up, reaching one arm upwards to stretch her shoulder. After a moment her arm fell back to her side, and she turned to look at Takeshi.
"So. We decided on a date, right? Where should we go?"

She tucked a strand of her pink hair behind her ear, smiling sweetly.

@shortyshot8

--------------

((Am I missing replies from anyone else?))
Takeshi smiled, "Yeah, it's decided. We're going on a REAL date this time." He said, gently taking a strand of her hair and his own. "Our hair colors are similar." He said laughing a little.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland pressed against her "well, i can't say you're the only one~" he said playfully before pecking her nose.
Dakota laughed lightly "Well this is a bit of a problem then huh"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Yeah, it's like our characters are about to fight xDD )))

[/QUOTE]
((and there goes the 1st to the 11th dimensions.....))

SoulofTobi said:
((this is the only close enough for this situation.....))
tumblr_inline_nphpnoqwGz1rrwbxm_500.gif
((
tumblr_nfmfgr7uAX1qg78wpo1_500.gif
))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( My quote is like my character replying to your character's quote xDD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( I read this and got really confused... I still am confused ))

Lumina said:
Lumina shook her head.
"No, it's okay. It really does suck."

She pulled her burned hand from behind her and placed it on her lap, the thumb of her uninjured hand running gingerly over the burns. A single tear escaped her eye and rolled down her cheek to fall on her hand, the tear healing the burns.

"Ah!" She squeaked out, surprised at what had just happened. "I forgot I could do that."
"You can heal with tears?" Ansom cocked his head to the side. "Healing and burning yourself......wow, you have a wide spectrum of powers don't you?" He chuckled. "So, when you want to heal, you have to cry?" He asked before continuing. "Do you want me to call you names?"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed lightly "Well this is a bit of a problem then huh"
Roland nodded "yeah, it is.." he said before lightly kissing her "and i don't know how long i'll be able to keep myself from kissing you silly..." he said teasingly.

WeirdPrincess said:
((
tumblr_nfmfgr7uAX1qg78wpo1_500.gif
))
(( I read this and got really confused... I still am confused ))
((( His quote is:

"Dreams save us. Dreams lift us up and transform us. And on my soul, I swear until my dream of a world where dignity, honor, and justice becomes the reality we share, I will never stop fighting. Ever."

My quote is:

“ To unite dreams beneath a banner of conquest. I praise your efforts. But, warriors... did you not understand? That all dreams must disappear when the dreamer wakes. Every last one of them. Therefore, it was inevitable that I would stand in your way. ” - Fukushima Akira )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Hell yeah!
1409350639578.gif
)))

[/QUOTE]
(We'd blow up the school, along with the rest of the world :D

Hahaha, we'll have to meet up in RP soon. Right now, I gtg, but I'll be back in a bit)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( His quote is:
"Dreams save us. Dreams lift us up and transform us. And on my soul, I swear until my dream of a world where dignity, honor, and justice becomes the reality we share, I will never stop fighting. Ever."

My quote is:

“ To unite dreams beneath a banner of conquest. I praise your efforts. But, warriors... did you not understand? That all dreams must disappear when the dreamer wakes. Every last one of them. Therefore, it was inevitable that I would stand in your way. ” - Fukushima Akira )))

[/QUOTE]
(( Okay now I get it! I feel can of stupid for not noticing that xD Ah oh well ))

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"You can heal with tears?" Ansom cocked his head to the side. "Healing and burning yourself......wow, you have a wide spectrum of powers don't you?" He chuckled. "So, when you want to heal, you have to cry?" He asked before continuing. "Do you want me to call you names?"
Lumina fidgeted a bit in her seat, twirling a strand of hair between her fingers.

"I-i have an actual name you know... And yeah, I guess...I've got a few powers..."

She chewed at her bottom lip, unsure of what else to say. She glanced over at the man talking to her, getting flustered. She hated how nervous she got just by being around other people.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Okay now I get it! I feel can of stupid for not noticing that xD Ah oh well ))
((I was so confused too xD ))

Apex said:
(We'd blow up the school, along with the rest of the world :D
Hahaha, we'll have to meet up in RP soon. Right now, I gtg, but I'll be back in a bit)
((( Yeah! )))

Roman said:
Ken knelt down next to Sakie, putting a hand on her shoulder, "Hey, Sakie.... Is everything OK?" He asked in a worried tone. "I didn't see that guy until he was getting ready to leave. He didn't do anything did he?"
Sakie looked at him for a second before looking away, "He died. My master was killed." She said emotionlessly. "Someone fought him and succeeded in killing Reese... He's gone."

Lumina said:
Lumina fidgeted a bit in her seat, twirling a strand of hair between her fingers.
"I-i have an actual name you know... And yeah, I guess...I've got a few powers..."

She chewed at her bottom lip, unsure of what else to say. She glanced over at the man talking to her, getting flustered. She hated how nervous she got just by being around other people.

((I was so confused too xD ))
"You have a name?" Ansom put a finger to his chin. "Well, I guess I could ask you what it is." He smiled and stood up, extending his hand towards the girl. "My name is Ansom, God of Chaos and the one destined to destroy the multiverse."

Roman said:
Takeshi smiled, "Yeah, it's decided. We're going on a REAL date this time." He said, gently taking a strand of her hair and his own. "Our hair colors are similar." He said laughing a little.
Violetta looked down at the strand he was holding, the tips matching the exact shade of Takeshi's hair. She smiled, standing up.

"Yeah, you're right. So.. a real date, huh? What do you wanna do? And don't just ask me what I wanna do, cuz I feel like I chose everything we did for the fake date."

She grinned, thinking back to how great that fake date was, and how... fun it ended.

WeirdPrincess said:
Sakie looked at him for a second before looking away, "He died. My master was killed." She said emotionlessly. "Someone fought him and succeeded in killing Reese... He's gone."
((( So.. uh... I replied xD )))

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"You have a name?" Ansom put a finger to his chin. "Well, I guess I could ask you what it is." He smiled and stood up, extending his hand towards the girl. "My name is Ansom, God of Chaos and the one destined to destroy the multiverse."
Lumina hesitated, then slowly extended her hand to shake his.

"O-of course I have a name... its Lumina..."

Her voice seemed to trail off as it got to her name, but she looked at him still.

"You're a, um, god...?"

She suddenly felt very small and weak, even more so than normal.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ken helped her to her feet and sighed, "I'm sorry to hear that. I wish I you weren't distracted with me now. Maybe you could have helped him..." he said looking off into the distance.

Lumina said:
Violetta looked down at the strand he was holding, the tips matching the exact shade of Takeshi's hair. She smiled, standing up.
"Yeah, you're right. So.. a real date, huh? What do you wanna do? And don't just ask me what I wanna do, cuz I feel like I chose everything we did for the fake date."

She grinned, thinking back to how great that fake date was, and how... fun it ended.
"What? Okay okay. Maybe you chose most of the stuff, but not all of it." Takeshi said laughing a little. "If it's me choosing, then I'll have to think on it a little." He said softly.

Lumina said:
Lumina hesitated, then slowly extended her hand to shake his.
"O-of course I have a name... its Lumina..."

Her voice seemed to trail off as it got to her name, but she looked at him still.

"You're a, um, god...?"

She suddenly felt very small and weak, even more so than normal.
"Well, actually, I am the Anti-God, but I guess it is similar." Ansom nodded and shook the girl's hand. "Well, Lumina, you seem to be pretty shy. Maybe, your shyness has something to do with you lack of control." He sat back down on the bench. "Maybe have some more self-confidence." He shrugged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back