• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( So.. uh... I replied xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( Don't nag me xD I'll get to it ))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "yeah, it is.." he said before lightly kissing her "and i don't know how long i'll be able to keep myself from kissing you silly..." he said teasingly.
Dakota giggled "You know, I don't think I'd protest about that" she said with a smile "Though the day will tick away the longer we stay here"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira stopped eating his noodles and looked at Asuka, replying♅...
“ E-eh? ”

[/QUOTE]
"No talking with your mouth full, its very rude." Asuka said quietly before seemingly falling asleep again in the matter of seconds of speaking. What she was so tired for, no one would know.

(( It's time for...

The "Lets see where Lumina's unused characters are right now!" show!

First up we have: the sisters Kanon and Yumi! After their lovely dinner with their brother and his girlfriend, they decided to just take a walk around the school, and are finally getting a chance to check out the place!

Next up is: Ryft! This poor boy, bred for battle, is sitting along in the shade of a few trees on campus, not sure what to do with himself anymore. Guy looks like he could use a hug.

Next up:
Elyse! After a dangerous and near fatal quest to fix her powers the metal-bender has returned to school, and brought along a rockin' personality and bunches of charm to boot!

Last but not least, we've got:
Noir! Returning to school after her fiance had to leave for secret family important stuff, the silent artist sits alone on a bench with her two chibi friends. ...wait, did that bird just fly out of her notepad?

Thanks for tuning in folks, see you next time! ))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "You know, I don't think I'd protest about that" she said with a smile "Though the day will tick away the longer we stay here"
Roland sighed "true enough," he said letting go of her and sitting up "but for the record, at least half asleep me thinks so, i believe we've kissing each other silly once before." he said as he stretched.

WeirdPrincess said:
"No talking with your mouth full, its very rude." Asuka said quietly before seemingly falling asleep again in the matter of seconds of speaking. What she was so tired for, no one would know.
...♅Akira watched as Asuka fell asleep, laughing lightly. He made the food vanish and stood up, soon lifting Asuka and carrying her in a bridal fashion. He looked over towards Roman and Himeragi, talking to them♅...

“ I'm gonna take her home, it's better she sleeps in her bed than on a restaurant's table. ”

----------------------------------------

@Roman @Himeragi Seiker

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Ken helped her to her feet and sighed, "I'm sorry to hear that. I wish I you weren't distracted with me now. Maybe you could have helped him..." he said looking off into the distance.

"What? Okay okay. Maybe you chose most of the stuff, but not all of it." Takeshi said laughing a little. "If it's me choosing, then I'll have to think on it a little." He said softly.
Sakie shook her head slowly, "No... I wouldn't have been able to help unless he asked. He liked to fight one on one, rather then two on one. He thought it was unfair." She said before slowly walking along. "I'll kill him... Whoever killed my master is as good as dead." She whispered to herself.

Roman said:
Ken helped her to her feet and sighed, "I'm sorry to hear that. I wish I you weren't distracted with me now. Maybe you could have helped him..." he said looking off into the distance.

"What? Okay okay. Maybe you chose most of the stuff, but not all of it." Takeshi said laughing a little. "If it's me choosing, then I'll have to think on it a little." He said softly.
Violetta nodded, pulling on a black cami. She looked at Takeshi sideways as she tied her hair up in a high ponytail, the long pink strands falling gracefully down her back.

6fce73baf57913dd7576dea8b2a69e6b.jpg

"Well, if it's you thinking of ideas, it's bound to be entertaining at least."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "true enough," he said letting go of her and sitting up "but for the record, at least half asleep me thinks so, i believe we've kissing each other silly once before." he said as he stretched.
Dakota nodded and laughed a bit as she sat up aswell. She yawned a bit before standing up, going to the mirror and tying up her hair.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Well, actually, I am the Anti-God, but I guess it is similar." Ansom nodded and shook the girl's hand. "Well, Lumina, you seem to be pretty shy. Maybe, your shyness has something to do with you lack of control." He sat back down on the bench. "Maybe have some more self-confidence." He shrugged.
Lumina frowned a bit, blushing slightly from being flustered.

"H-How do you know that? Plus, i-it's not my fault... I'm not used to, well, being around people."

She was playing with the fabric of her skirt, looking down at her lap. Eye contact would be too much.

Lumina said:
Violetta soon sat up, reaching one arm upwards to stretch her shoulder. After a moment her arm fell back to her side, and she turned to look at Takeshi.
"So. We decided on a date, right? Where should we go?"

She tucked a strand of her pink hair behind her ear, smiling sweetly.

@shortyshot8

--------------

((Am I missing replies from anyone else?))
"That was amazing Aion!" Karito said with a smile. "Or I suppose I should say you're amazing. It's also quite beautiful here." He said as he got off of Aion and walked forward a little.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded and laughed a bit as she sat up aswell. She yawned a bit before standing up, going to the mirror and tying up her hair.
Roland stood up then yawned as he walked into the kitchen and looked in the fridge "how do you feel about steak and eggs for breakfast?" he called to Dakota.

Lumina said:
Violetta soon sat up, reaching one arm upwards to stretch her shoulder. After a moment her arm fell back to her side, and she turned to look at Takeshi.
"So. We decided on a date, right? Where should we go?"

She tucked a strand of her pink hair behind her ear, smiling sweetly.

@shortyshot8

--------------

((Am I missing replies from anyone else?))
Tobi smiled "Not much really"

---------

Parker nodded "Yes" He said happily

Lumina said:
Lumina frowned a bit, blushing slightly from being flustered.
"H-How do you know that? Plus, i-it's not my fault... I'm not used to, well, being around people."

She was playing with the fabric of her skirt, looking down at her lap. Eye contact would be too much.
Ansom chuckled. "Isn't it partly your fault for not trying to hang out with people?" He shook his head lightly. "You shouldn't be afraid around people. People are losers." He smiled and pointed to himself. "I tend to avoid them at all costs, but I came over here because I was really looking forward to laughing at your misfortunes."

WeirdPrincess said:
Sakie shook her head slowly, "No... I wouldn't have been able to help unless he asked. He liked to fight one on one, rather then two on one. He thought it was unfair." She said before slowly walking along. "I'll kill him... Whoever killed my master is as good as dead." She whispered to herself.
A voice spoke in her head "Bring it on"

WeirdPrincess said:
"That was amazing Aion!" Karito said with a smile. "Or I suppose I should say you're amazing. It's also quite beautiful here." He said as he got off of Aion and walked forward a little.
A light shone and suddenly Aion was back, sitting on her knees. She stood up, turning to look at Karito, and she smiled. Her gaze was soft and sweet, and she looked genuinely happy at the compliment.

hozuki-7.gif

"Thank you. That means a lot. I used to come here all the time as Leo when I was younger."

WeirdPrincess said:
Ken sighed, "Though killing is bad, I can't stop you from wanting vengeance." He said. "Just know I'm observing the scene. I'll be there watching, because if you die or get hurt, I'm doing something about it."

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded, pulling on a black cami. She looked at Takeshi sideways as she tied her hair up in a high ponytail, the long pink strands falling gracefully down her back.
6fce73baf57913dd7576dea8b2a69e6b.jpg
Lumina said:
"Well, if it's you thinking of ideas, it's bound to be entertaining at least."
Takeshi raised a brow before poking at her stomach. "Calling me funny?" He asked, looking up at her, as he sat on the bed. He smiled and chuckled, "Now back to thinking..."

Roman said:
Ken sighed, "Though killing is bad, I can't stop you from wanting vengeance." He said. "Just know I'm observing the scene. I'll be there watching, because if you die or get hurt, I'm doing something about it."
Takeshi raised a brow before poking at her stomach. "Calling me funny?" He asked, looking up at her, as he sat on the bed. He smiled and chuckled, "Now back to thinking..."
Violetta grinned, kissing his nose.

"Well, when we met, you were pretending to be a cop and I joined in... so maybe that is what I meant."

She giggled a bit, leaning against a nearby wall waiting for Takeshi's date plan.

Lumina said:
Violetta grinned, kissing his nose.
"Well, when we met, you were pretending to be a cop and I joined in... so maybe that is what I meant."

She giggled a bit, leaning against a nearby wall waiting for Takeshi's date plan.
"That reminds me! We gotta check the mail for those paychecks... Idiot cops.." Takeshi said laughing a little. He then grabbed Violetta's hand and made his way downstairs.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom chuckled. "Isn't it partly your fault for not trying to hang out with people?" He shook his head lightly. "You shouldn't be afraid around people. People are losers." He smiled and pointed to himself. "I tend to avoid them at all costs, but I came over here because I was really looking forward to laughing at your misfortunes."
Lumina frowned, fidgeting even more.

"W-well that's just mean!", she said, sounding somewhat upset. "I doubt you know what it would be like to be afraid of everyone, anyways. You don't get it."

Roman said:
shortyshot8 said:
A voice spoke in her head "Bring it on"
"You!" Sakie growled. "You did this! I fought you before and you were in the park... I'll kill you." She seethed as her hands balled into fists and she located his presence before warping Al to her. She grabbed him by the throat and squeezed, "You'll die here and now. Say goodbye."

WeirdPrincess said:
"You!" Sakie growled. "You did this! I fought you before and you were in the park... I'll kill you." She seethed as her hands balled into fists and she located his presence before warping Al to her. She grabbed him by the throat and squeezed, "You'll die here and now. Say goodbye."
Al smirked "I can't" He said before punching her in the throat

WeirdPrincess said:
Ken vanished, leaving behind the particles that he always always does. He then appeared nearby, but in a spot that he wouldn't be a bother.

@shortyshot8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back