• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
(( She's pissed xD And she's really strong even if she is fighting Al xD ))

Sakie frowned and shielded her eyes from the light. "That was five words."
Al stood up but it was this time as a gigantic dragon the glared down at her "Feel my hatred!!!"

400px-Deathwing_(art).jpg

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at Asuka as he spoke, soon replying as he walked up the stairs♅...
“ Well that was convenient~ ”

...♅When he reached the top of the stairs, he turned left, soon seeing a door. He opened the door, only to be greeted by a large room. He saw that the room was Asuka's, and he walked over to the bed, placing her down gently. He spoke as he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear♅...

“ There you go~ ”

---------------

((( You make it sound like Al is even strong~~ (>>))))

[/QUOTE]
(He is now
xD )

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at Asuka as he spoke, soon replying as he walked up the stairs♅...

...♅When he reached the top of the stairs, he turned left, soon seeing a door. He opened the door, only to be greeted by a large room. He saw that the room was Asuka's, and he walked over to the bed, placing her down gently. He spoke as he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear♅...

“ There you go~ ”

---------------

[/QUOTE]
(( He's confusing to me xD ))

Roman said:
Takeshi nodded and made his way out to the mailbox. When he made it there, he pulled out two envelopes. "The cops are such idiots." He said handing Violetta one. "Maybe we can go out for dinner and a movie tonight." He said.
VIoletta opened the envelope with a single finger, pulling out... cash?

"They're idiots, that's for sure. Who sends cash as payment through the mail?"

She pinched the bridge of her nose, sighing.

"So dinner and a movie, eh? Wonder if we can get another free bottle of wine again.."

Violetta grinned over at her boyfriend, laughing at how things went down last time they went out to eat together.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ There you go~ ”

---------------

[/QUOTE]
Asuka smiled softly before turning over and hugging a pillow. "Thanks... Akki-san."

------

(( You get out of here xD I don't need you two sense (-n-) ))

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(He may be strongER than before, but I do not know about strong.)
(Compared to others he is very strong and was also cursed by death so he cannot die...I am gonna kill Daniel at some point xD )

Lumina said:
VIoletta opened the envelope with a single finger, pulling out... cash?
"They're idiots, that's for sure. Who sends cash as payment through the mail?"

She pinched the bridge of her nose, sighing.

"So dinner and a movie, eh? Wonder if we can get another free bottle of wine again.."

Violetta grinned over at her boyfriend, laughing at how things went down last time they went out to eat together.
Takeshi rubbed his head at the thought of what happened. "Drinking that much was fun, but interesting... I don't even remember how we got that much wine." He said chuckling. "Then what happened after was just.. I don't know. We should just keep that one between us." Takeshi said. "Anyways~ Yes, we'll go out for dinner and a movie~"

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom shrugged. "I never said I wasn't mean." He sighed. "But if you want, I suppose I could be more nice." He smiled warmly. "Look, when you are afraid, just picture that you are defeating that fear. It doesn't matter how you defeat it, just do it." He rubbed his eyes for he was tired. "If you are afraid of people, just picture them naked or something."
@Lumina
Lumina frowned, then nodded.

"I-I suppose I could try that, though that's embarrassing to think about..."

She could feel her cheeks reddening as she tried hard to calm herself down. Strangely enough it seemed to work, and she dismissed the thought of naked people from her mind. Looking back at Ansom she matched his smile, bowing her head slightly.

"T-thank you very much."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka smiled softly before turning over and hugging a pillow. "Thanks... Akki-san."
------

(( You get out of here xD I don't need you two sense (-n-) ))
...♅Akira smiled and spoke, soon walking over to the door♅...

“ No problem~ ”

--------

((( Fine.. I see how it is.. )))

shortyshot8 said:
Al stood up but it was this time as a gigantic dragon the glared down at her "Feel my hatred!!!"
400px-Deathwing_(art).jpg

(He is now
xD )
"You bore me." Sakie said and turned before walking off.

Lumina said:
Lumina frowned, then nodded.
"I-I suppose I could try that, though that's embarrassing to think about..."

She could feel her cheeks reddening as she tried hard to calm herself down. Strangely enough it seemed to work, and she dismissed the thought of naked people from her mind. Looking back at Ansom she matched his smile, bowing her head slightly.

"T-thank you very much."
"Do not thank me. It makes me feel bad." Ansom stood up. "Well, I bet you would like me to leave now, so I'll go work on my car."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( That's a nice form you've got there. Be a shame if I claimed it for Akira, wouldn't it?~ )))

[/QUOTE]
(Don't you even dare xD We are just tossing WoW all over the place now)

shortyshot8 said:
Al growled before stabbing his claw into her from behind (Don't do dat it's annoying)
Sakie stopped and looked down at his claw, "Was that suppose to hurt?" She asked as she turned her head to look at him, her eyes cold. (( I do what I want... bish... ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Sakie stopped and looked down at his claw, "Was that suppose to hurt?" She asked as she turned her head to look at him, her eyes cold. (( I do what I want... bish... ))
(Sorry babe what did you just call me?)

He simply roared at her his lava spewing all over the place

WeirdPrincess said:
(( So rude xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back