• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito blinked a few times as he looked at Aion before tilting his head and smiling more.
tumblr_mk4zjnvqrq1s56pf1o1_500.gif

"You're welcome. Was this like a secret place you'd come to just to get away?" He asked curious as he turned his gaze back towards the river. "Or you just simply liked it here."
Aion looked out at the river, thinking a moment.

"Yes, I suppose. When I was created thousands of years ago and came to earth, the world was a scary place. I didn't quite understand how to use my powers yet, so I ran... and ended up here. It's where I truly found out who I was, and how to use my powers. It's... kind of like my home."

She walked forward a bit, coming up to the stream. Kneeling down she stuck her fingers in the water, letting the cool liquid glide over them.

"I have a lot of memories here. It's where I found out I can transform into all the zodiac. It's where I met Chrona."

Aion turned her head toward Karito, laughing a bit. Her cheeks were the slightest shade of pink from both embarrassment of telling her story as well as nostalgia.

"Pretty cheesy, right?"

shortyshot8 said:
(Don't you even dare xD We are just tossing WoW all over the place now)
((( Whoops~ Nah, just kidding. However, it'd be best to pick another character, as there aren't a lot of good pictures of the Lich King. I was gonna use him quite a while ago, but found hardly any pictures so I gave up. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Whoops~ Nah, just kidding. However, it'd be best to pick another character, as there aren't a lot of good pictures of the Lich King. I was gonna use him quite a while ago, but found hardly any pictures so I gave up. )))

[/QUOTE]
(I have found thousands xD I'm also gonna use another one of WoW's people as Al's FINAL FORM but that's quite far down the road)

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Do not thank me. It makes me feel bad." Ansom stood up. "Well, I bet you would like me to leave now, so I'll go work on my car."
Lumina blinked.

":A-ah, alright..."

She hadn't quite expected him to just leave so soon. Not that she really minded if he left, as she knew nothing about him other than his name, but his sudden arrival and (soon to be) departure left her a bit dazed. He really did just kinda do what he wanted, whenever he wanted... though she would never admit it, Lumina was slightly jealous.

shortyshot8 said:
(Sorry babe what did you just call me?)
He simply roared at her his lava spewing all over the place
(( I said bish (OuO) ))

"You're really gross." Sakie said before ripping his claw out of her.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I said bish (OuO) ))
"You're really gross." Sakie said before ripping his claw out of her.
(I hate you.... xD )

Al let out another roar before breathing fire at her (You make her wayyy too OP xD )

shortyshot8 said:
(I have found thousands xD I'm also gonna use another one of WoW's people as Al's FINAL FORM but that's quite far down the road)
((( I was only sticking with gifs. I found one which I am keeping for Akira, and that's:

tumblr_mzipssU1SC1tp6g10o2_r1_500_zpsywsu2w0o.gif
)))

shortyshot8 said:
William blushed a little as he bit her lower lip

( xD True but the one I have in mind we most likely won't see until Legion comes out)

(Because I felt like it...Akira, Al and William's WoW forms xD )

video-games_00241462.jpg

@Fukushima Akira
Kagura blushed as well.

"You people are nasty" Mal whispered quietly and began to sneak away.

shortyshot8 said:
(I hate you.... xD )
Al let out another roar before breathing fire at her (You make her wayyy too OP xD )
(( I love you too (:*) she's not even OP xD I'm just really unmotivated to fight at the moment... because laziness ))

Parts of Sakie's body started to melt away, she didn't scream not shout out in pain.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura blushed as well.
"You people are nasty" Mal whispered quietly and began to sneak away.
William pulled away and looked at her "Not at all"

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I love you too (:*) she's not even OP xD I'm just really unmotivated to fight at the moment... because laziness ))
Parts of Sakie's body started to melt away, she didn't scream not shout out in pain.
(Well make it not boring at least)

Al stopped not wanting to kill her

Lumina said:
Lumina blinked.
":A-ah, alright..."

She hadn't quite expected him to just leave so soon. Not that she really minded if he left, as she knew nothing about him other than his name, but his sudden arrival and (soon to be) departure left her a bit dazed. He really did just kinda do what he wanted, whenever he wanted... though she would never admit it, Lumina was slightly jealous.
Ansom started to walk away, but stopped. "You know, you could just forget about other people. I put all of my love towards cars. Find something that burns your fiery passion and devote to that if you don;t think you can handle other people." He turned around and smiled. "Or.....you can hang out with me."

shortyshot8 said:

"Your disgusting to me... now I mist complete my task" she said as she raised her fist and smirked But how?... she thought.

"She's weird..." Kagura mumbled

LunaCrosby said:
"Your disgusting to me... now I mist complete my task" she said as she raised her fist and smirked But how?... she thought.
"She's weird..." Kagura mumbled
William nodded "Very"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and spoke, soon walking over to the door♅...
“ No problem~ ”

--------

((( Fine.. I see how it is.. )))

[/QUOTE]
"Dang it... I fell asleep before I got dessert..." Asuka muttered to herself before manifesting a cookie and munching on it as she layed in bed.

----

(( Good (o'v'o)

tumblr_mkmipvUcxH1s9s0bdo1_500.gif
))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled as she sat on the edge of the counter gently swinging her legs as she watched him cook.
Roland diced up the steak before cooking it then made the eggs in the left over juices.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Dang it... I fell asleep before I got dessert..." Asuka muttered to herself before manifesting a cookie and munching on it as she layed in bed.
----

(( Good (o'v'o)

tumblr_mkmipvUcxH1s9s0bdo1_500.gif
))
...♅Akira sat in the living room, staring at the ceiling. He spoke♅...

“ Was Zero right back then..? ”

------------

(((

tumblr_nndc0iJOXB1uu0f92o6_250.gif
)))

shortyshot8 said:

(( Says the one who has short posts >_> I'll have Nora fight him then ))

Rakuen materialized herself in front of Sakie and frowned. "Well this is new... Looks like we have to use that then." She said before they fused together and formed into Enhanced Arhan, a giant robot that was the size of Al. It extended out it arms first.

tumblr_nhbf4acD3c1sqvybwo1_500.gif

Before extending out its legs as it began to fully come out.

tumblr_nhbf4acD3c1sqvybwo2_500.gif

Enhanced Arhan's head formed last and opened open, revealing a single green eye before it glowed brightly.

tumblr_nhbf4acD3c1sqvybwo3_r1_500.gif

The robot then kicked him in the stomach, sending him flying back.

Roman said:
(( Fight me bruh ))
(( Wanna go? Let's go take this outside M8! ))

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Says the one who has short posts >_> I'll have Nora fight him then ))
Rakuen materialized herself in front of Sakie and frowned. "Well this is new... Looks like we have to use that then." She said before they fused together and formed into Enhanced Arhan, a giant robot that was the size of Al. It extended out it arms first.

tumblr_nhbf4acD3c1sqvybwo1_500.gif

Before extending out its legs as it began to fully come out.

tumblr_nhbf4acD3c1sqvybwo2_500.gif

Enhanced Arhan's head formed last and opened open, revealing a single green eye before it glowed brightly.

tumblr_nhbf4acD3c1sqvybwo3_r1_500.gif

The robot then kicked him in the stomach, sending him flying back.
He flew backwards into the air roaring loudly at her as chaos began to spread from him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back