• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sat in the living room, staring at the ceiling. He spoke♅...
“ Was Zero right back then..? ”

------------

(((

tumblr_nndc0iJOXB1uu0f92o6_250.gif
)))

[/QUOTE]
Asuka munched on the cookie and layed on her bed sideways, thinking. "It's almost time..." She whispered as she stared at the clock on her bedside table. "I've always hated goodbyes... they always make me cry." She laughed softly and finished her cookie before sitting upright. "I don't think I'll be able to say goodbye to everyone... especially Akki-san. I'll definitely cry then." Asuka swung her feet around till they were on the side of her bed. Standing up, she walked out of her room, the soft padding of her feet being heard from downstairs as she left her room and walked into the bathroom. She turned on the water in the bathtub and waited for it to fill up most of the way before stripping off her clothes. "Hot, hot hot!" Asuka stepped into the water and slowly eased herself in before resting her back on the back end on the tub and stared ahead.

tumblr_nlynz544VR1qbg64ao1_540.gif

-----

((
tumblr_nh88m4zvpQ1qimk8ao1_r1_500.gif
))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Reply. Please?~
tumblr_nenoxhYlHU1u0s9l5o1_500.gif
)))

[/QUOTE]
(( What did I say about nagging Hm? Do I need to hit you? ))

Roman said:
(( So you didn't just say no to my GIF? xD ))
(( Yes I didn't not say no to your gif (OuO) ))

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Nice. You chose one of my favorite songs by them xD )
((Its a good song ya, but its a pain to play because you have to use a technique called Travis picking, where basically you pick with all of the fingers on your picking hand rather than just your index finger or thumb, and I really suck at it lol.))

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka munched on the cookie and layed on her bed sideways, thinking. "It's almost time..." She whispered as she stared at the clock on her bedside table. "I've always hated goodbyes... they always make me cry." She laughed softly and finished her cookie before sitting upright. "I don't think I'll be able to say goodbye to everyone... especially Akki-san. I'll definitely cry then." Asuka swung her feet around till they were on the side of her bed. Standing up, she walked out of her room, the soft padding of her feet being heard from downstairs as she left her room and walked into the bathroom. She turned on the water in the bathtub and waited for it to fill up most of the way before stripping off her clothes. "Hot, hot hot!" Asuka stepped into the water and slowly eased herself in before resting her back on the back end on the tub and stared ahead.

-----

((
tumblr_nh88m4zvpQ1qimk8ao1_r1_500.gif
))

(( What did I say about nagging Hm? Do I need to hit you? ))

(( Yes I didn't not say no to your gif (OuO) ))
(( Shaddap xD ))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled as she took the plate and sat at the table "Thank you"
Roland smiled as he made his plate then sat at the table as well "and thing for you my adorable dork." he said before starting to eat.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((Its a good song ya, but its a pain to play because you have to use a technique called Travis picking, where basically you pick with all of the fingers on your picking hand rather than just your index finger or thumb, and I really suck at it lol.))

[/QUOTE]
(I play the drums so most Metallica songs are a pain to play xD )

shortyshot8 said:
He grabbed the foot as the chaos sprouted tentacles and grabbed it

William frowned "I can't let you do that"
Enhanced Arhan tried to free itself of the tentacles grips.

WeirdPrincess said:
...♅Akira soon heard footsteps occurring from above him, shortly before standing up and walked up stairs. He heard a voice being emitted from the bathroom, and decided to check there first. He walked over to the door and turned the handle, soon stopping and removing his hand. He knocked the door and spoke. As he did so, he thought♅...

“ I'm guessing you're awake and not sleep walking? ‘
This is normal, right? Knocking and waiting for the go ahead to go in?’

SoulofTobi said:
((what about your fangirl army?))
(( I'm scared of them. They captured me once and... I don't wanna tall about it. *rocks back and forth in the corner* ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira](((
tumblr_n7hlrpQWgV1trxr1oo5_400.gif
)))

[/QUOTE]
((
tumblr_ms4wwxqbFS1s0hvx6o1_500.gif

Das right don't nag me or you get punched in the face or dick or any part of your body ))

WeirdPrincess said:
((
tumblr_ms4wwxqbFS1s0hvx6o1_500.gif

Das right don't nag me or you get punched in the face or dick or any part of your body ))
(( Did you have to specify the area? ))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen look around the house for some time before grabbing a few sheets of paper and some pencils then he sat down at the kitchen table and started drawing.
Amaya started to read a book "why would you go in there?" She asks the people in the book

Roman said:
(( I'm scared of them. They captured me once and... I don't wanna tall about it. *rocks back and forth in the corner* ))
((hey, i had fans once, then they captured me and made me and deidara...... *sobs in corner*))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira soon heard footsteps occurring from above him, shortly before standing up and walked up stairs. He heard a voice being emitted from the bathroom, and decided to check there first. He walked over to the door and turned the handle, soon stopping and removing his hand. He knocked the door and spoke. As he did so, he thought♅...
“ I'm guessing you're awake and not sleep walking? ‘
This is normal, right? Knocking and waiting for the go ahead to go in?’

[/QUOTE]
Asuka had relaxed herself and her eyes were closed before she heard the turn on the door handle. Her eyes widened and she slipped further into the water, submerging most of her body. Asuka sat up quickly, soon a series of coughs being heard from her. "Y-Yeah! I'm awake." She coughed a few more times before resting her back against the tub again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back