• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled as he finished drawing "just as i remember it..." he said softly as he looked at the drawing then got up and walked around leaving the drawing on the table
Fantasy_Elven_Village_018537_-1_1303822.jpg

((*stops crying* it's best we don't both cry at the same time, theirs fans out there that ship us...))

Amaya rolled off the bed and crawled down the stairs on her back and just layed there at the bottom of the stairs

Lumina said:
VIoletta smirked, the infamous wine bottle appearing in her hand, filled to the brim.
"Being able to manipulate time has it's benefits, yknow."

She grinned, making the bottle disappear as quickly as it appeared.

"Besides, now that we remember what happened after our fake date, is it really that bad? We're actually dating now, right?~"

She moved her hand along his arm teasingly, her outfit transforming into one more suited for a date.

Lumina blinked, looking at Ansom.

"Me... hang out with you? I..."

She had never been asked to hang out with anyone before. She blushed a bit, flattered.

"Ah, if you'll have me, i-I'd love to."
Ansom chuckled and motioned for Lumina to follow. "Well, hurry up. Your feet aren't burned too, are they?" He began to walk at a slow pace. "We can take a ride in my Lambo if you want." He suggested.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, nodding his head♅...
“ Sure, sure, I can believe that~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka pouted, "You sound like you don't believe me." She said as her eyes looked over at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka pouted, "You sound like you don't believe me." She said as her eyes looked over at him.
...♅Akira smirked and replied, turning his head yet stopping himself and facing the door once more♅...

“ I do believe you~ It's just hard not to look~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked and replied, turning his head yet stopping himself and facing the door once more♅...

[/QUOTE]
(The struggle is real.)

Lumina said:
VIoletta smirked, the infamous wine bottle appearing in her hand, filled to the brim.
"Being able to manipulate time has it's benefits, yknow."

She grinned, making the bottle disappear as quickly as it appeared.

"Besides, now that we remember what happened after our fake date, is it really that bad? We're actually dating now, right?~"

She moved her hand along his arm teasingly, her outfit transforming into one more suited for a date.

Lumina blinked, looking at Ansom.

"Me... hang out with you? I..."

She had never been asked to hang out with anyone before. She blushed a bit, flattered.

"Ah, if you'll have me, i-I'd love to."
Takeshi blushed a little, "No it's not bad at all. If anything it should be bad for you, I did take your first time that night." He said, grinning. "But since we're dating, none of that matters. As long as we're alright now."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom chuckled and motioned for Lumina to follow. "Well, hurry up. Your feet aren't burned too, are they?" He began to walk at a slow pace. "We can take a ride in my Lambo if you want." He suggested.
Lumina soon stood up.

"A-ah, no, I'm coming!"

She soon followed after, nearly tripping as she reached him.

"Um, what's a lambo?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn pushed the button out of curiosity to see if the elevator worked at all, she doubted it though.
The elevator suddenly jerked downward as the doors closed. It then stopped at the basement floor and the doors slid open. There was beautiful lake cave at the center.

Lumina said:
Lumina soon stood up.
"A-ah, no, I'm coming!"

She soon followed after, nearly tripping as she reached him.

"Um, what's a lambo?"
"A lambo is a seemingly expensive car. Lamborghini. Made in Italy and imported around the world for the most exotic of drivers. Mine is the Veneno model. A glorious thing with 750 horsepower and a max speed of 221 mph." As Ansom talked about the car, his eyes seemed to glow with passion. "Sorry, I must be boring you." He chuckled.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
Asuka blinked and blushed more before muttering, "Then why not just look. I'm mostly in the water anyways... and there's suds from the bath soap I used so it's not like you'd see much of anything."

Roman said:
Takeshi blushed a little, "No it's not bad at all. If anything it should be bad for you, I did take your first time that night." He said, grinning. "But since we're dating, none of that matters. As long as we're alright now."
Violetta linked her arm in his, chuckling softly.

"I told you, I wouldn't want it to have been anybody else. So I'm okay. I told you that."

She reached up and pecked him on the cheek, smiling.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blinked and blushed more before muttering, "Then why not just look. I'm mostly in the water anyways... and there's suds from the bath soap I used so it's not like you'd see much of anything."
...♅Akira quickly looked around and spoke, laughing lightly♅...

“ Thanks~ That was killing me~ ”

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"A lambo is a seemingly expensive car. Lamborghini. Made in Italy and imported around the world for the most exotic of drivers. Mine is the Veneno model. A glorious thing with 750 horsepower and a max speed of 221 mph." As Ansom talked about the car, his eyes seemed to glow with passion. "Sorry, I must be boring you." He chuckled.
Lumina nodded.

"Oh, I see." She spoke, before quickly speaking again. "N-no, you're not boring me, I don't know much about human things. Plus, y-you seem to like talking about it, so it's okay."

She twirled a lock of blonde hair between her fingers, giving a small smile to Ansom.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Noticing the girl was listening Everest sighed and really wished he had brought an amp, because without one he was severally limited in what he could play. Not bothering with the vocals, Everest continued playing Kirks (One of the guitarists for Metallica), and was internally grumpy because he didn't want to show his hand yet and reveal his abilities, preventing him from playing the song to its fullest potential. After finishing the song Everest sighed and stretched out his hands as he took a short break and figured out what to play next. Then thinking that maybe if the girl was going to listen, he could at least play something she found enjoyable. Looking up he called out to her,
"Got any preferences?"

((the tabs and lyrics for Nothing Else Matters are insanely long, so I'm going to skip over them for that reason.))

[/QUOTE]
((Its okay xD ))

"Hm?" She blinked a few times before sitting up and looking over at him, he noticed she was listening? "Oh...uhm...no not really, I like most music so I'm not picky" she said waving her hands "Just play what you're good at I suppose" she said as she brushed some grass off her clothes.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya rolled off the bed and crawled down the stairs on her back and just layed there at the bottom of the stairs
Ayen went to check on Amaya to find her at the bottom of the stairs "are you okay my love?" he asked tilting his head as he looked down at her.

Lumina said:
Lumina nodded.
"Oh, I see." She spoke, before quickly speaking again. "N-no, you're not boring me, I don't know much about human things. Plus, y-you seem to like talking about it, so it's okay."

She twirled a lock of blonde hair between her fingers, giving a small smile to Ansom.
"Automobiles are the only things of humans that I enjoy." Ansom nodded once they reached the parking lot of the school. "That one is mine." He pointed to the silver Lamborghini Veneno. "I haven't added anything to it but I plan on adding a twin turbo engine, possibly from a Corvette." He shrugged.

Lamborghini-Veneno-l.jpg

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira quickly looked around and spoke, laughing lightly♅...
“ Thanks~ That was killing me~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Because I'm naked in a bathtub and you couldn't look? Or it's just really boring staring at a door." Asuka asked as she played with the bubbles in the bath.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Automobiles are the only things of humans that I enjoy." Ansom nodded once they reached the parking lot of the school. "That one is mine." He pointed to the silver Lamborghini Veneno. "I haven't added anything to it but I plan on adding a twin turbo engine, possibly from a Corvette." He shrugged.
Lamborghini-Veneno-l.jpg
Lumina looked at the car with widened eyes, her red and amber eyes sparkling with amazement.

"It's so... pretty..."

She looked the car back and front, then looked at Ansom.

"You must be pretty rich to own something like this, right...?"

Lumina said:
Lumina looked at the car with widened eyes, her red and amber eyes sparkling with amazement.
"It's so... pretty..."

She looked the car back and front, then looked at Ansom.

"You must be pretty rich to own something like this, right...?"
Ansom shrugged. "Rich is as rich does." He smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I guess I am pretty rich. I do have more cars in a garage somewhere in Vancouver." He pointed to the car. "Do you want to take a ride?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The elevator suddenly jerked downward as the doors closed. It then stopped at the basement floor and the doors slid open. There was beautiful lake cave at the center.
Autumn's eyes widened as she looked around the elevator. "Well I didn't expect that to work... it looked all rusty and broken." She muttered as she stepped out and looked at the lake in awe. "Cool..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Because I'm naked in a bathtub and you couldn't look? Or it's just really boring staring at a door." Asuka asked as she played with the bubbles in the bath.
...♅Akira watched as he spoke♅...

“ The first one. I had an extreme urge to look. Why wouldn't I? You're my beautiful fiancée~ ”

Lumina said:
Violetta linked her arm in his, chuckling softly.
"I told you, I wouldn't want it to have been anybody else. So I'm okay. I told you that."

She reached up and pecked him on the cheek, smiling.
Takeshi chuckled, "Sorry, I forgot." He said smiling. "I was just kind of surprised that we started dating. I just thought we'd be good friends."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back