• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka had relaxed herself and her eyes were closed before she heard the turn on the door handle. Her eyes widened and she slipped further into the water, submerging most of her body. Asuka sat up quickly, soon a series of coughs being heard from her. "Y-Yeah! I'm awake." She coughed a few more times before resting her back against the tub again.
...♅Akira listened worriedly and replied, leaning closer to the door to hear better♅...

“ Are you okay? ”

Roman said:
(( Did you have to specify the area? ))
(( Yes (OuO) I always do that. Hear I'll do it again, 'I'll kick you in the ass or shove my food so far up your ass you won't be able to walk for weeks!' See, I specified the area again ))

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Standing up, Everest sighed and decided he needed a break from unpacking and a bit of fresh air. Looking around Everest stuffed a random Stratocaster he knew was tuned to e standard, into a travel case an set it aside for the moment. Slipping his guns and blades into the hidden holsters (/sheaths) sewn all over his clothes, Everest slung the guitar case over his shoulder and stepped outside his dorm. Locking the door behind him he debated where to go. Eventually he decided on simply going to the school court yard. Maybe he could find a quiet corner there to mess around for a bit. Walking into the courtyard he noticed a girl reading, and thought to himself "weep, there goes any chance to play loudly" Then realizing that to play loudly he would need an amp which he he didn't have, because he couldn't be bothered to lug one around. Sighing Everest walked about 15ft. away from the girl and took the case of his shoulder and unzipped it, pulling out the guitar. Spinning a pick into his hand he began to play the intro to Nothing Else Matters, hoping the girl wasn't the kind to get prissy over a bit of background noise.
((slightly cheeky way of doing that, but I'm not typing this out lol))

e|--------0-------|--------0-------|--------0-------|--------0----7--|

B| ------0---0-----|------0---0-----|------0---0-----|------0---0-----|

G|----0-------0---|----0-------0---|----0-------0---|----0-----------|

D|----------------|----------------|----------------|----------------|

A|----------------|----------------|----------------|----------------|

E|-0--------------|-0--------------|-0--------------|-0--------------|

Em

e|-7------7p0-----|(0)--7--8-7h8s5-|--7---5p3s2--0--|------2p0-------|

B| ---0----0---0---|-----0--0-------|--0-------------|-5---5-----5----|

G|-----0--------0-|---0------------|----------------|---5----------5-|

D|----------------|----------------|----------------|----------------|

A|----------------|----------------|----------------|-0--------------|

E|-0--------------|-0--------------|----------------|----------------|

Am

e|-------0--0=-0=-|-0~------3p0---0=-|-0~-----0~h5p0--------|

B| -----5----5=-5=-|-5~---5-----5--5=-|-7~---7-------7p0-0h5-|

G|---5------5=-5=-|-5~--5-5-----5-5=-|-7~--7-7--------------|

D|----------------|------------------|----------------------|

A|-0--------0=-2=-|-3~-3----------3=-|-5~-5-----------------|

E|----------------|---------------#1#|#1#-------------------|

C Dadd2/9

e|----------<12>~~~~---|--------0-------|--------0-------|--------0-------|

B| -------<12>~~~~0-----|------0---0-----|------0---0-----|------0---0-----|

G|----<12>~~~~-----0---|----0-------0---|----0-------0---|----0-------0---|

D|---------------------|----------------|----------------|----------------|

A|---------------------|----------------|----------------|----------------|

E|-0-------------------|-0--------------|-0--------------|-0--------------|

Em

@Nonalaka

Ilaani had been sitting on the grass with a book on her lap. Letting out a bored sigh she closed the book and tossed it to one side. She flopped back, laying on the grass shutting her eyelids. As she drifted off in thought she began to hear music playing 'well that's a change from this place being like a ghost town..." she thought as her eyes fluttered open, her red irises focusing on a male who was playing music not far from her as she began to listen

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira listened worriedly and replied, leaning closer to the door to hear better♅...
“ Are you okay? ”

[/QUOTE]
"I-I'm fine, don't worry. You kind of surprised me so I sort of fell into the water...but I'm fine now!" Asuka said as she looked over at the door. "You can come in if you want..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blushed a little more at the word sexual and pretended she didn't hear him saying anything about sexual tension. "Everything? That's a lot of food... I might have to take some of it." She said, nodding her head before looking at Roman. "He's delusional, don't mind him. Akki-san was just joking..." She said before thinking, at least I hope he was anyways. @Roman @Himeragi Seiker

Autumn looked down the two holes before deciding to go through the one that lead to the elevator.

"A cheese burger is good. I think I'll get a double bacon and cheese burger." Mizuki said as she looked at the menu.
The elevator was old and rickety. The only thing holding it was a rope. The elevator showed a second button, meaning there was a basement floor.

SoulofTobi said:
((hey, i had fans once, then they captured me and made me and deidara...... *sobs in corner*))
(( It's alright friend! It's alright *cries with you* ))

WeirdPrincess said:
"I-I'm fine, don't worry. You kind of surprised me so I sort of fell into the water...but I'm fine now!" Asuka said as she looked over at the door. "You can come in if you want..."
...♅Akira replied as he walked in, quickly turning to face the door, away from Asuka♅...

“ Okay~ So.. uh, what would you like to do when you're finished washing? ”

Mayyflower said:
Amaya started to read a book "why would you go in there?" She asks the people in the book
Ayen smiled as he finished drawing "just as i remember it..." he said softly as he looked at the drawing then got up and walked around leaving the drawing on the table

Fantasy_Elven_Village_018537_-1_1303822.jpg

Roman said:
(( It's alright friend! It's alright *cries with you* ))
((*stops crying* it's best we don't both cry at the same time, theirs fans out there that ship us...))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The elevator was old and rickety. The only thing holding it was a rope. The elevator showed a second button, meaning there was a basement floor.
Autumn pushed the button out of curiosity to see if the elevator worked at all, she doubted it though.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled as he finished drawing "just as i remember it..." he said softly as he looked at the drawing then got up and walked around leaving the drawing on the table
Fantasy_Elven_Village_018537_-1_1303822.jpg

((*stops crying* it's best we don't both cry at the same time, theirs fans out there that ship us...))

( *wipes eyes* But the fan girls man.... They don't understand what it's like to be fantasized about... ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira replied as he walked in, quickly turning to face the door, away from Asuka♅...
“ Okay~ So.. uh, what would you like to do when you're finished washing? ”

[/QUOTE]
"I'm not sure. Shopping or swimming I suppose." Asuka said as she sank lower into the tub, blushing lightly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm not sure. Shopping or swimming I suppose." Asuka said as she sank lower into the tub, blushing lightly.
...♅Akira laughed lightly as he heard the water shift, predicting Asuka was going lower. He spoke♅...

“ Don't worry, I'm not gonna look~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly as he heard the water shift, predicting Asuka was going lower. He spoke♅...
“ Don't worry, I'm not gonna look~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"I didn't think you were going to! I just... really like the water and it's really warm." Asuka said in an embarrassed tone.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I didn't think you were going to! I just... really like the water and it's really warm." Asuka said in an embarrassed tone.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, nodding his head♅...

“ Sure, sure, I can believe that~ ”

SoulofTobi said:
((the real reason i tried to end the world and didn't come back to the village.....))
fangirls_poster_by_emomadarauchiha.jpg
(( Well that's a perfect reason! ))

Roman said:
(( Well that's a perfect reason! ))
((also, i just thought of how different the story would of been if kakashi didn't trip and they all escaped together.....))

ninjas%20team%20naruto%20shippuden%20manga%20minato%20namikaze%20uchiha%20obito%20kakashi%20hatake%20simple%20background%20wh_www.artwallpaperhi.com_32.jpg

SoulofTobi said:
((also, i just thought of how different the story would of been if kakashi didn't trip and they all escaped together.....))
ninjas%20team%20naruto%20shippuden%20manga%20minato%20namikaze%20uchiha%20obito%20kakashi%20hatake%20simple%20background%20wh_www.artwallpaperhi.com_32.jpg
(( You'd all be alive still... I'm such a butt ))

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani had been sitting on the grass with a book on her lap. Letting out a bored sigh she closed the book and tossed it to one side. She flopped back, laying on the grass shutting her eyelids. As she drifted off in thought she began to hear music playing 'well that's a change from this place being like a ghost town..." she thought as her eyes fluttered open, her red irises focusing on a male who was playing music not far from her as she began to listen
Noticing the girl was listening Everest sighed and really wished he had brought an amp, because without one he was severally limited in what he could play. Not bothering with the vocals, Everest continued playing Kirks (One of the guitarists for Metallica), and was internally grumpy because he didn't want to show his hand yet and reveal his abilities, preventing him from playing the song to its fullest potential. After finishing the song Everest sighed and stretched out his hands as he took a short break and figured out what to play next. Then thinking that maybe if the girl was going to listen, he could at least play something she found enjoyable. Looking up he called out to her,

"Got any preferences?"

((the tabs and lyrics for Nothing Else Matters are insanely long, so I'm going to skip over them for that reason.))

Roman said:
Takeshi rubbed his head at the thought of what happened. "Drinking that much was fun, but interesting... I don't even remember how we got that much wine." He said chuckling. "Then what happened after was just.. I don't know. We should just keep that one between us." Takeshi said. "Anyways~ Yes, we'll go out for dinner and a movie~"
VIoletta smirked, the infamous wine bottle appearing in her hand, filled to the brim.

"Being able to manipulate time has it's benefits, yknow."

She grinned, making the bottle disappear as quickly as it appeared.

"Besides, now that we remember what happened after our fake date, is it really that bad? We're actually dating now, right?~"

She moved her hand along his arm teasingly, her outfit transforming into one more suited for a date.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom started to walk away, but stopped. "You know, you could just forget about other people. I put all of my love towards cars. Find something that burns your fiery passion and devote to that if you don;t think you can handle other people." He turned around and smiled. "Or.....you can hang out with me."
Lumina blinked, looking at Ansom.

"Me... hang out with you? I..."

She had never been asked to hang out with anyone before. She blushed a bit, flattered.

"Ah, if you'll have me, i-I'd love to."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back