• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"No... I still have everything it's just that.. I don't feel my masters presence anymore." Sakie said quietly and furrowed her brows in thought. "It just vanished..."
"Is there anyone who was connected to your master? Maybe like, a framily member, or friend? That way you could check with them. See if they know something."

shortyshot8 said:
(Did you just call him Senpai? *Cold glare*)
(( *shakes head* ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah...i never really looked at the meaning of it..im not so good in my english''
*He said as he chuckled a little*

''what does delirious mean desu?''

oh. can i use it?)))

[/QUOTE]
Amara giggled "Well Delirious means insane or crazy".

Roman said:
"Is there anyone who was connected to your master? Maybe like, a framily member, or friend? That way you could check with them. See if they know something."

(( *shakes head* ))
Sakie shook her head, "No... He never mentioned any family and always kept himself away from others, so friends are out of the question. It was just him and me..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Sakie shook her head, "No... He never mentioned any family and always kept himself away from others, so friends are out of the question. It was just him and me..."
"Well, do you remember where his presence last was?" Ken asked, a bit of worry for his friend, began to show on his face. "There has to be some kind of clues as to what happened."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "well then, i guess we could could try going to the beach again?" he asked tilting his head.
Dakota thought for a bit "I guess we could do that" she said with a nod

SoulofTobi said:
[media]

[/media]
(( I-I mean... I don't think it'll happen...

tumblr_nokcesDC3s1sjer98o6_500.gif
))

shortyshot8 said:
(That's cheating....)
(( Nah it's winning... With style (B') ))

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Sowwy (' :) ) ))
Mizuki finished her burger and wiped her mouth afterwards. "Tired? Why not go take a nap or something? You'll feel better afterwards."
(it's ok)

Ten scratched his head with both hands I don't have a place to stay or live or sleep

Nonalaka said:
Dakota thought for a bit "I guess we could do that" she said with a nod
Roland smiled "but first, we should probably eat breakfast..." he said pecking her nose "that is, once we have motivation to get out of bed..." he said jokingly.

Roman said:
"Well, do you remember where his presence last was?" Ken asked, a bit of worry for his friend, began to show on his face. "There has to be some kind of clues as to what happened."
"He was in the park the last time a sensed him..." Sakie whispered. "After that it just.. sort of vanished. He was fighting someone because I felt someone with him."

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(it's ok)
Ten scratched his head with both hands I don't have a place to stay or live or sleep
"You can live with me then." Mizuki said with a grin. "I have another room in my apartment that's used as a spare bedroom. I can't have you live out on the streets."

WeirdPrincess said:
"He was in the park the last time a sensed him..." Sakie whispered. "After that it just.. sort of vanished. He was fighting someone because I felt someone with him."
Ken frowned a little, "I know I said we'll walk, but I have to do this just once." He said before they disappeared in a flurry of particles, appearing at the park. "Come on, let's go to his last known exact location."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back