• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami was inside the mansion, walking around. She stumbled and tripped upon an unknown object and yelped as she fell. "Ow! What did I trip on...?" She muttered and looked back at the item on the ground. She stared at the item with wide eyes as a blush began to appear on her cheeks. "I-It looks like o-one of those tentacle things I saw on TV! B-But it's... i-its shorter and l-looks wet!" She exclaimed and put her hands on her head before shaking it as tears swelled up at the corner of her eyes. "Why does this have to happen to me?!"
tumblr_ns5ea4JC091qzd219o1_540.gif
((and then we have W.P.))

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami was inside the mansion, walking around. She stumbled and tripped upon an unknown object and yelped as she fell. "Ow! What did I trip on...?" She muttered and looked back at the item on the ground. She stared at the item with wide eyes as a blush began to appear on her cheeks. "I-It looks like o-one of those tentacle things I saw on TV! B-But it's... i-its shorter and l-looks wet!" She exclaimed and put her hands on her head before shaking it as tears swelled up at the corner of her eyes. "Why does this have to happen to me?!"

(( I have them as one of my characters fighting forms ))
(What the actual hell)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi sat there as she felt like she was being watched and threw some ice shards at Al*

[/QUOTE]
One of them melted on contact with his face while thinking "Wayyyy too close"

Nonalaka said:
Amara narrowed her eyes a little bit as she looked at him "Natsuru, Delirious and tired are not the same thing at all..." she said as she looked at him
''yeah...i never really looked at the meaning of it..im not so good in my english''

*He said as he chuckled a little*

''what does delirious mean desu?''

WeirdPrincess said:

(( I have them as one of my characters fighting forms ))
oh. can i use it?)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah...i never really looked at the meaning of it..im not so good in my english''
*He said as he chuckled a little*

''what does delirious mean desu?''

oh. can i use it?)))

[/QUOTE]
(( Yeah sure, I don't really use them much anyways because my character doesn't battle often ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi then looked behind her and stared at Al*

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed as his face looked completely panicked

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I like to do random shorts with my characters (OuO) Sometimes it's dirty, other times it's weird and funny ))
((i can only imagine what would happen if you got to make a movie.....*shudders*))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi continued to stare at him*

[/QUOTE]
Al began to back up before bumping into a wall

WeirdPrincess said:
Sakie shrugged, "Yeah I guess. I always found it easy to hold mine." She said before her eyes went wide in shock. "Something feels off... Very off. I don't like this." She whispered and frowned.

"You eat way to fast. I haven't even finished my first plate!" Asuka said as she ate at the food she grabbed and watched Akira. "I don't know if you were starving or what..." She muttered, finishing her food before working on another one.
Ken blinked, "What's wrong? Did you forget something back at the park?" He asked.

SoulofTobi said:
((it would be the best movie that can't be shown in theaters or TV.....))
(( What why? ( :o ) It wouldn't be bad, I promise ))

((
tumblr_nhkhngTtux1qjsn9po1_1280.gif
I don't know what I just found... This can't be a thermometer because it makes no sense... ))

WeirdPrincess said:
((you wont make it bad till Akira finally makes a move to home base, then the innocence will be gone))

WeirdPrincess said:

((
tumblr_nhkhngTtux1qjsn9po1_1280.gif
I don't know what I just found... This can't be a thermometer because it makes no sense... ))
(WTF Don't EVER use that)

Roman said:
Ken blinked, "What's wrong? Did you forget something back at the park?" He asked.
"No... I still have everything it's just that.. I don't feel my masters presence anymore." Sakie said quietly and furrowed her brows in thought. "It just vanished..."

shortyshot8 said:
Al began to back up before bumping into a wall
*Fuyumi continued to stare at him as an ice clone of herself appeared from beside Al and looked at him*

shortyshot8 said:
(WTF Don't EVER use that)
(( I'm not! I just saw it and thought what the actual hell is this?! >_> I'm not weird enough to have an under aged kid get pregnant... Or fucked up enough to do that ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi continued to stare at him as an ice clone of herself appeared from beside Al and looked at him*

[/QUOTE]
Al looked at the clone and gulped not sure if he was going to survive this

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I'm not! I just saw it and thought what the actual hell is this?! >_> I'm not weird enough to have an under aged kid get pregnant... Or fucked up enough to do that ))
(Good)

SoulofTobi said:
((you wont make it bad till Akira finally makes a move to home base, then the innocence will be gone))
(( Hold up what? (' :| ) W-What does Akki-senpai have to do with this? ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back