• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Arako soon got bored and headed to the kitchen*

[/QUOTE]
Amara turned her head to look over her shoulder when she heard small foot steps "I thought you wanted to stay with your father?" She asked with a giggle.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka sat up immediately, now fully awake since Akira said food. "What? I'm hungry, I want food." She said as she stared at him.
(( It sure as heck wouldn't be me (>u>) ))
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ I thought that'd work~ Well, dig in~ ”

...♅Akira then began eating, soon finishing over half of the food in a matter of minutes. He then picked up his twelfth bowl and began eating it rapidly♅...

tumblr_nr2or7F5l31us84lco1_500_zpsholoqubn.gif

--------

shortyshot8 said:
( xD WTF???)
((( Yeah, I know. )))

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Amara turned her head to look over her shoulder when she heard small foot steps "I thought you wanted to stay with your father?" She asked with a giggle.
''i was curious what you were making for breakfast, mama desu''

WeirdPrincess said:
Mizuki blinked and looked at him, having not even taken a bite out of her burger yet. "Wow, you were really hungry." She said before taking a bite out of her double bacon cheeseburger.
Yeah I was hungry Ten then rested his head on the chair and looked up at the fan rotating above him

SoulofTobi said:
Roland was woke up but didn't open his eye's, but renewed his hold around Dakota as he felt her move her head "mornin' beautiful" he said before yawning and slightly opening his eyes.
Dakota smiled "Good morning" she said softly as she moved her head to look at him.

Roman said:
Ken made the boe slowly disappear, the particles flying out of Sakie's hand as it vanished. "Yeah I guess you're right. But they are easily held by most people who use them. Maybe they're, made just for them."
Sakie shrugged, "Yeah I guess. I always found it easy to hold mine." She said before her eyes went wide in shock. "Something feels off... Very off. I don't like this." She whispered and frowned.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ I thought that'd work~ Well, dig in~ ”

...♅Akira then began eating, soon finishing over half of the food in a matter of minutes. He then picked up his twelfth bowl and began eating it rapidly♅...

tumblr_nr2or7F5l31us84lco1_500_zpsholoqubn.gif

--------

((( Yeah, I know. )))

[/QUOTE]
"You eat way to fast. I haven't even finished my first plate!" Asuka said as she ate at the food she grabbed and watched Akira. "I don't know if you were starving or what..." She muttered, finishing her food before working on another one.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i was curious what you were making for breakfast, mama desu''

[/QUOTE]
"Oh? Well Mama is making pancakes" she said as she continued to cook.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "Good morning" she said softly as she moved her head to look at him.
Roland pecked her cheek "how did you sleep?" he asked before playfully nuzzling her neck.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i was curious what you were making for breakfast, mama desu''

[/QUOTE]
"Oh? Well Mama is making pancakes" she said as she continued to cook.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Yeah I was hungry Ten then rested his head on the chair and looked up at the fan rotating above him
"Are you still hungry? I can give you half of my burger if you want." Mizuki said before taking another bite of her food.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland pecked her cheek "how did you sleep?" he asked before playfully nuzzling her neck.
"I slept great" she said with a small giggle "Did you sleep well?"

Nonalaka said:
"I slept great" she said with a small giggle "Did you sleep well?"
Roland smiled "i slept alright..." he said leveling his eyes with hers"...but the best part was waking up with you in my arms." he said sweetly as he placed his forehead against hers.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "i slept alright..." he said leveling his eyes with hers"...but the best part was waking up with you in my arms." he said sweetly as he placed his forehead against hers.
Dakota's cheeks turned light pink as she smiled at him "You are always so sweet" she giggled lightly before pecking his lips.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota's cheeks turned light pink as she smiled at him "You are always so sweet" she giggled lightly before pecking his lips.
Roland chuckled as he smiled at her "only for you Da-ko-ta~" he said pecking her lips back as he ran a hand through her hair.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''pancakes...? desu...?''

[/QUOTE]
"Mhm!~ they taste really good~" Amara nodded as she began to put the pancakes onto plates. "and you can put all different kinds of toppings on them" she said as she turned around and looked at Arako and smiled.

Nonalaka said:
"Mhm!~ they taste really good~" Amara nodded as she began to put the pancakes onto plates. "and you can put all different kinds of toppings on them" she said as she turned around and looked at Arako and smiled.
''oh...should i wake daddy up now desu..?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''oh...should i wake daddy up now desu..?''

[/QUOTE]
(You totally ignored me...)

shortyshot8 said:
(You totally ignored me...)
fien...but then you'd have to suffer waiting while im off in band camp. especially today cuz i got physical training first and not music block (music block is where i do have a long enough break to reply)))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled as he smiled at her "only for you Da-ko-ta~" he said pecking her lips back as he ran a hand through her hair.
Dakota smiled again as her eyes flickered a bit. "Any plans for today?" She asked him curiously.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You eat way to fast. I haven't even finished my first plate!" Asuka said as she ate at the food she grabbed and watched Akira. "I don't know if you were starving or what..." She muttered, finishing her food before working on another one.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and stopped eating, replying to her♅...

“ Sorry, I couldn't help it~ ”

---------Elsewhere---------

...ΨKenji stumbled backwards lightly, bruised heavily. He was panting, staring at a figure. He spokeΨ...

“ You bastard! You should be dead! ”

...The male stepped forward, revealing himself to Kenji. It was Ragnarok. He smirked and aimed his palm towards Kenji, a large build-up of power soon occurring. He spoke...

“ Time to die.. ”

...♅Akira suddenly felt Ragnarok's presence, soon vanishing from the table and appearing infront of Ragnarok, slamming his foot into his chest, sending him backwards. He spoke♅...

“ How dare you show yourself and attack my little brother.. ”

...Ragnarok smirked and replied...

“ Asuka's alone now, isn't she? Maybe I'll pay her a visit.. ”

...♅Akira grit his teeth as a black aura began spreading from him.His hair grew longer and fell by his face. He spoke, his eyes turning blood red, showing his anger♅...

Never say her name again with that filthy mouth of yours..

...Ragnarok looked at Akira as he noticed the build up of a dark energy. He raised his eyebrows and spoke...

“ H-hey, don't do anything drast- ”

...♅A Black Dome suddenly formed around the area. Just then Akira increased the Gravity one hundred fold, causing Ragnarok to drop to his knees, almost being crushed by the Gravity. The Black Dome began heating up until it was like the inside of a massive Black Inferno Furnace. Just then Akira spoke♅...

“ Shi no kuroi dōmu... Hangeki suru...

...♅Black Coffins then began rising from the dirt, a clock tower soon manifesting within the dome. The hour hand went to Twelve O' Clock and the deep bells rang. At that moment, Akira rose his hand into the air and Dark-Matter began forming over the Dome in a few seconds. At this point, Akira had done all of the rituals to complete the attack. It was now time for Akira to use it. Akira maintained his angered facial expression as his Black Fire then began swirling around the Dome's interior shell, they then shot down from all directions towards Ragnarok. As this happened, Black Spikes came out from the ground and plunged into his legs, arms and his stomach and then bent around his thighs, arms and around his stomach, binding him to the ground. The Black Fire waves continued closing in on one side and Akira's Black Electricity closing in on the other. Then Akira made a massive Dark-Matter sword from the roof of the Black Dome, it then dropped and began falling towards Ragnarok's head. Akira spoke in his Demonic and devious tone♅...

Forbidden Sanctum Art: Yami no kūgeki kyanon...

...♅In that split second the Black Fire and Black Electricity made impact with Ragnarok, along with the sword, creating a massive explosion. Just then Akira smirked as the Dark-Matter began spiraling around him, he then disappeared and reappeared on top of the dome, outside. He then spoke as the Dark-Matter had surrounded Ragnarok from all directions. Just then Akira spoke♅...

Eimin No Chi...

...♅Black Coffins then materialized around Ragnarok as the Dark-Matter then surrounded the Black Coffin, The Black Coffin then began closing in on Ragnarok while more Black Spikes plunged through the Coffin and into him. The Black Coffin was then surrounded by Euphoric Chains. The dome then shrunk and formed around the Dark-Matter. Just then, Akira's Black Fire also surrounded the Black Dome along with his Black Electricity, they both then sunk through the Dome, then the Euphoric Chains, and finally the Dark-Matter, soon being absorbed by the Coffin. They then made impact with each other, exploding inside the Black Coffin. The Coffin would be unharmed by the explosion. The Dark-Matter merged with the Chains and then the Dome merged with the chains, making them indestructible. Akira spoke♅...

Saigo no maisō.

...♅The Black Coffin along with the newly merged Euphoric Chains, suddenly imploded. The Euphoric Spikes came down all over

the Black Coffin from all directions, crushing Ragnarok and also tearing him to pieces. The Black Coffin hybrid suddenly exploded, causing a large shock wave to occur. His existence from time had been eliminated. Akira looked up as chunks of Ragnarok's flesh began falling from the sky along with a rain of blood. Akira turned to Kenji and spoke, his blood red irises focusing on him♅...

“ The next time you get into a fight, I'm not gonna save you. ”

KJ39tUaa0ZPHxzyDt9WY55WuuC8_zpsy8qpxypm.gif

...ΨKenji leaned back as his wounds slowly healed, manifesting a new set of clothes around him. He spoke, laughing lightlyΨ...

“ Aha, I'm sorry~ ”

tumblr_mlsr20YmAT1rvbl4vo1_250_zpssezxlfux.gif

...♅Akira sighed lightly and replied♅...

“ Seriously.. How many times are you going to show off your clumsiness? ”

Togainu_No_Chi_Episode_8_English_Subbed%201_zpspcpyrvjh.gif

...♅Akira then began walking away, suddenly vanishing and appearing within the restaurant, his form returning to his previous one. He spoke, smiling lightly♅...

“ Sorry about that, Kenji got into some trouble that I had to bail him out of.. ”

...♅Akira then pulled a bowl of ramen towards him, soon picking up a couple of strands with his fork and placing it into his mouth, sucking the noodles down. He spoke as he did so, his mouth still full. He held chopsticks in his right hand and a fork in his left♅...

“ So good~ ”

tumblr_mg7jq7aqMj1rw4shjo1_500_zpstgq9c8vn.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
Dakota smiled again as her eyes flickered a bit. "Any plans for today?" She asked him curiously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back