• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "I'm so unique." He said complimenting himself. He then finished his food and sighed. "Oh so you're half and half too, Himeragi. I always thought Intoner was the name of the sisters or something...."
''no, ive been half and half of Demon and Angel, and now im that, and an intoner...''

@Fukushima Akira

@WeirdPrincess

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled as he continued to rub her back "only for the best girl ever~" he said sweetly.
Dakota looked up and smiled at him briefly before cuddling him again and yawning quietly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I didn't mean related like that." Asuka muttered, her head still on the table. "You know, I'll just keep quiet now. I don't think I can keep up anymore." @Roman @Himeragi Seiker
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ That's probably for the best~ ”

@Fukushima Akira[/URL]

@WeirdPrincess
...♅Akira then turned to Himeragi and spoke, as if recalling something♅...

“ Oh, did you get to tell Kuroh how you felt? ”

Roman said:
Ken shook his head, "Blushes stay around for a while. They go away when your body finally relaxes." He said, tightening his bow string. "That should do it." He said, referring to the bow. "As for you, your blush will go away soon." Ken said with a nod.
"What are you doing with your bow?" Sakie asked as she looked at it. "Is that the only weapon you use?"

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3]''honestly....i think im over him...''[/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3][B]*She said as she continued eating not wanting Akira to hold the subject about Kuroh*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

@WeirdPrincess

''il wait here mama desu~''
Roman looked over at Himeragi again, "Really? I mean, you did say you didn't care as much as before, but I didn't know you were completely over him now."

@Fukushima Akira

@WeirdPrincess

WeirdPrincess said:
"What are you doing with your bow?" Sakie asked as she looked at it. "Is that the only weapon you use?"
Ken looked up from his bow and at Sakie, "I'm fixing it. Making sure the string isn't loose or anything." He said continuing. "No, it's not the only weapon I use. I'm also proficient, in sword fighting. I just like my bow, but in a fight I use my blades most."

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3]''honestly....i think im over him...''[/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3][B]*She said as she continued eating not wanting Akira to hold the subject about Kuroh*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
Roman said:
Roman looked over at Himeragi again, "Really? I mean, you did say you didn't care as much as before, but I didn't know you were completely over him now."
@Fukushima Akira

@WeirdPrincess
Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3]''i dunno...i just thought i should move on......can we not talk about him anymore..?''[/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3][B]*She said as she kept eating*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL]

@WeirdPrincess
...♅Akira looked away from them all and out towards the window, soon replying as he watched the Humans walk past♅...

“ Yeah, I'd rather get off the topic as well. It was only a question. ”

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi soon kept eating not wanting to think of Kuroh at the moment*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
...♅Akira sighed lightly and muttered to himself, watching the Humans laughing and conversing with one another♅...

I wonder if he ever thought of it..

Roman said:
@Fukushima Akira

@WeirdPrincess

Ken looked up from his bow and at Sakie, "I'm fixing it. Making sure the string isn't loose or anything." He said continuing. "No, it's not the only weapon I use. I'm also proficient, in sword fighting. I just like my bow, but in a fight I use my blades most."
"Can I try using your bow?" Sakie asked. "So you mostly use blades then... Because bows are good when someone is in close range. It makes you more vulnerable, I suppose."

WeirdPrincess said:
"You okay?" Mizuki asked curiously.

Sakie's cheeks tinged a brighter red and she frowned, "I don't like this either. How do I make this blush go away?" She asked and patted at her cheeks. "Do I need something cold?"
Yeah I'm good Ten said still waiting for the order

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked up and smiled at him briefly before cuddling him again and yawning quietly.
Roland smiled as he pulled himself against her before yawning as well then used one hand to pull a blanket over them

WeirdPrincess said:
"Can I try using your bow?" Sakie asked. "So you mostly use blades then... Because bows are good when someone is in close range. It makes you more vulnerable, I suppose."
Ken nodded and handed her his bow, "Yeah, bows are a terrible choice for a close ranged fight. Well unless you know how to use one up close, then you're okay I guess." He said. "I prefer my blades because they're faster though."

Asuka's eyes were closed and her head was still rested on the table. Her breathing was soft and even, seemingly somehow falling asleep while they were waiting. With all the noise that was going around, it seemed impossible to fall asleep in a restaurant but she somehow made it work. @Roman @Himeragi Seiker @Fukushima Akira

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"Pretty tired," she replied, sniffling slightly.

[/QUOTE]
Tal nodded "I see....Wanna head back?"

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3]''im asking for seconds~ i still feel hungry..''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

@Fukushima Akira
"Alright. I'll just play on my phone or something."

@Roman[/URL]

@WeirdPrincess

"Alright then ~" she said with a smile before making her way to the kitchen to begin making breakfast.

@Roman[/URL]

@WeirdPrincess

"Alright then ~" she said with a smile before making her way to the kitchen to begin making breakfast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back