• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "That's right, you did order everything, huh?" He asked Akira. "You'll be waiting for quite a while."
@WeirdPrincess
...♅Akira sighed lightly and scratched his head, soon replying♅...

“ I dunno, I'll probably just manifest my food.. ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka's eyes were closed and her head was still rested on the table. Her breathing was soft and even, seemingly somehow falling asleep while they were waiting. With all the noise that was going around, it seemed impossible to fall asleep in a restaurant but she somehow made it work. @Roman @Himeragi Seiker @Fukushima Akira
...♅Akira looked over to Asuka and heard her breathing soften. He laughed lightly and spoke quietly♅...

“ Wow, she fell asleep~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka's eyes were closed and her head was still rested on the table. Her breathing was soft and even, seemingly somehow falling asleep while they were waiting. With all the noise that was going around, it seemed impossible to fall asleep in a restaurant but she somehow made it work. @Roman @Himeragi Seiker @Fukushima Akira
"I'll wake her up when their food gets here." Roman told himself.

Roman said:
Ken nodded and handed her his bow, "Yeah, bows are a terrible choice for a close ranged fight. Well unless you know how to use one up close, then you're okay I guess." He said. "I prefer my blades because they're faster though."
"I prefer my scythe over anything." Sakie said happily and took the bow from him, soon examining it. "Blades aren't as heavy as a scythe is but I can still swing it pretty fast even if it's big and heavy." She stated as she pulled back on the string. "Where are the arrows?"

Roman said:
"Alright. I'll just play on my phone or something."
''k~''

@Fukushima Akira

@WeirdPrincess

Nonalaka said:
"Alright then ~" she said with a smile before making her way to the kitchen to begin making breakfast.

"Alright then ~" she said with a smile before making her way to the kitchen to begin making breakfast.
*Arako waited on the bed patiently*

@Fukushima Akira[/URL]

@WeirdPrincess

Roman nodded, "That'd probably be best. They're probably gonna take for ever." He said, using a hand to hold his head up.

@WeirdPrincess

WeirdPrincess said:
"I prefer my scythe over anything." Sakie said happily and took the bow from him, soon examining it. "Blades aren't as heavy as a scythe is but I can still swing it pretty fast even if it's big and heavy." She stated as she pulled back on the string. "Where are the arrows?"
Ken smiled and made a arrow appear in his hands, "Well, the scythe doesn't look THAT heavy. Then again I never used it." He said.

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "That'd probably be best. They're probably gonna take for ever." He said, using a hand to hold his head up.
@WeirdPrincess
...♅Akira sighed lightly and moved his hand over the table, a large buffet soon appearing before him. He spoke as he placed his hand onto Asuka's shoulder, shaking her gently♅...

“ Wakey wakey~ ”

----------------------

@WeirdPrincess

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled as he pulled himself against her before yawning as well then used one hand to pull a blanket over them
Dakota then nuzzled into him before drifting off to sleep.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota then nuzzled into him before drifting off to sleep.
Roland stayed awake awhile after she fell asleep before falling asleep himself

((Timeskip time))

WeirdPrincess said:
"5 more minutes..." Asuka muttered in her sleep and swatted at his hand. "I don't need... a perv touching me... I'll sick my summons on you mister." She said, not at all waking up.
...♅Akira smirked lightly and whispered into her ear♅...

“ I guess you don't want any food~ ”

((( Go ahead, call your summons. See who comes first -(8))- )))

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3]''k~''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL]

@WeirdPrincess

Amara continued to make breakfast, humming to herself happily as she did so.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
(Al for sure xD )

Roman said:
@WeirdPrincess

Ken smiled and made a arrow appear in his hands, "Well, the scythe doesn't look THAT heavy. Then again I never used it." He said.
Sakie took the arrow before speaking, "Their usually heavy from what I've heard. Or I guess it depends on the material you use." She fired the arrow at a tree before handing the bow back to Ken.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Mizuki smiled at him, "If you say so kid." She said before standing up and going to get there food. She came back moments later and handed Ten his cheese burger. "Here you go."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( No. Akira. I wanted to have him say it, but it'd be so out of character XDD )))

[/QUOTE]
(*Facepalm* Did you just say no? xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
Sakie took the arrow before speaking, "Their usually heavy from what I've heard. Or I guess it depends on the material you use." She fired the arrow at a tree before handing the bow back to Ken.

Mizuki smiled at him, "If you say so kid." She said before standing up and going to get there food. She came back moments later and handed Ten his cheese burger. "Here you go."
Ten immediately started biting his cheeseburger,After a few more bites it disappeared Ahhhhh That was delicious

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
Asuka sat up immediately, now fully awake since Akira said food. "What? I'm hungry, I want food." She said as she stared at him.

(( It sure as heck wouldn't be me (>u>) ))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland stayed awake awhile after she fell asleep before falling asleep himself
((Timeskip time))
((Yup yup))

Dakota was still curled up with her eyes closed before they lazily opened as she slowly looked around.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I dunno, Marica is dicking around behind me and Kenji's shouting for some food. )))

[/QUOTE]
( xD WTF???)

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Ten immediately started biting his cheeseburger,After a few more bites it disappeared Ahhhhh That was delicious
Mizuki blinked and looked at him, having not even taken a bite out of her burger yet. "Wow, you were really hungry." She said before taking a bite out of her double bacon cheeseburger.

Nonalaka said:
((Yup yup))
Dakota was still curled up with her eyes closed before they lazily opened as she slowly looked around.
Roland was woke up but didn't open his eye's, but renewed his hold around Dakota as he felt her move her head "mornin' beautiful" he said before yawning and slightly opening his eyes.

WeirdPrincess said:

Ken made the boe slowly disappear, the particles flying out of Sakie's hand as it vanished. "Yeah I guess you're right. But they are easily held by most people who use them. Maybe they're, made just for them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back