• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blushed a little more at the word sexual and pretended she didn't hear him saying anything about sexual tension. "Everything? That's a lot of food... I might have to take some of it." She said, nodding her head before looking at Roman. "He's delusional, don't mind him. Akki-san was just joking..." She said before thinking, at least I hope he was anyways. @Roman @Himeragi Seiker
Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi kept eating silently*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL]
Roman said:
Roman turned his attention from Akira to Asuka. His facial expression was rather blank, before he furrowed his eyebrows.
"Joking?" He asked.

tumblr_mjrzi2kiVX1rvvd4uo1_500.gif

"I didn't think he was joking.... Maybe he is delusional."

@Fukushima Akira

@Himeragi Seiker
...♅Akira looked at Asuka and replied♅...

“ Sure~ ”

...♅Akira leaned up and looked at Roman. He replied, smiling slightly♅...

“ Well, when I was fighting the pink guy, I heard some moans coming from Himeragi and your location~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Sakie stared at Ken for a few seconds, "I don't get what's so funny. Though if you don't like the word adorable to describe yourself, could I say handsome? That works better right? Because you're a male." She said as she continued look at him, still walking.
tumblr_nohfy80wOv1ta0o05o1_500.gif

"It shouldn't be too long. I heard this place was fast at making orders, so we should get it in a few minutes or so." Mizuki stated as she took a seat next to him.
Ken shrugged, "I guess both adorable and handsome are alright. It's not that I don't like the word, I've just never been considered adorable." He said rubbing his chin. "That's why I said that." Ken added.

@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

@WeirdPrincess

Roman said:
Ken shrugged, "I guess both adorable and handsome are alright. It's not that I don't like the word, I've just never been considered adorable." He said rubbing his chin. "That's why I said that." Ken added.
"Oh..." Sakie said slowly. "I think I get it now but... Can I be handsome? Or is that just strictly for males. I just like how the word sounds so I wanna be called handsome." She said with a nod.

WeirdPrincess said:
Sakie stared at Ken for a few seconds, "I don't get what's so funny. Though if you don't like the word adorable to describe yourself, could I say handsome? That works better right? Because you're a male." She said as she continued look at him, still walking.
tumblr_nohfy80wOv1ta0o05o1_500.gif

"It shouldn't be too long. I heard this place was fast at making orders, so we should get it in a few minutes or so." Mizuki stated as she took a seat next to him.
I've never eaten from a fast food restaurant like this the only place I eat from is the school cafeteria

Roman said:

Roman's head, was once again on the table. "It's not what you think..." he said. "We weren't doing that.... I was massaging her back."

@Himeragi Seiker

@WeirdPrincess
Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi jerked forward a bit and coughed. She basically choked on her food when she heard Akira*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] ''it was only a massage..! *cough*''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
...♅Akira replied, laughing lightly at Himeragi's reaction♅...

“ Massages don't usually feature moans~ ”

Roman said:

Roman's head, was once again on the table. "It's not what you think..." he said. "We weren't doing that.... I was massaging her back."

@Himeragi Seiker

@WeirdPrincess
Asuka blinked before hanging her head in embarrassment. "Of course it was only a massage... I'm to gullible." She muttered to herself.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
I've never eaten from a fast food restaurant like this the only place I eat from is the school cafeteria
Mizuki chuckled, "Well now you can say you have. School food is good, just not as good as fast food places." She said as she looked at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh..." Sakie said slowly. "I think I get it now but... Can I be handsome? Or is that just strictly for males. I just like how the word sounds so I wanna be called handsome." She said with a nod.
"No you can't be handsome. I don't know if it's strictly for males, but I do know it'd be weird as heck to call a woman or girl handsome. What I will tell you, you can be called is: Beautiful. It means the same thing as handsome, but it's for women. Pretty much saying they're good looking."

WeirdPrincess said:
Mizuki chuckled, "Well now you can say you have. School food is good, just not as good as fast food places." She said as she looked at him.
Yeah,I'm glad I could eat some...Burgers Ten said as he put his head on the table and looked at Mizuki with a sigh ....

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3]''Urusai..! it was a really good massage...! .....and i cant help myself from being so sensitive..k?!''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
Roman said:
Roman continued to keep his head on the table, "These hands are magical." He said, waving his hands in Akira's face.
@Himeragi Seiker

@WeirdPrincess
...♅Akira laughed lightly and gave a sly smirk towards Roman, replying to him♅...

I bet they are~

Roman said:
"No you can't be handsome. I don't know if it's strictly for males, but I do know it'd be weird as heck to call a woman or girl handsome. What I will tell you, you can be called is: Beautiful. It means the same thing as handsome, but it's for women. Pretty much saying they're good looking."
Sakie looked a little lost for a second before her expression changed to that of a somewhat absurd one and her cheeks grew warm, tinged with a slight redness.

tumblr_nqd3u9uN2j1su8acao1_540.gif

"I don't think I like that word as much. But my face feels hot, why is that? I though I was only suppose to feel hot if I was sick or it's very hot and I'm neither sick nor is the sun beaming down on me enough to make me hot."

Roman said:
Roman lifted his head off the table and looked at Akira, "They are." He said laughing a little. He then looked at Himeragi and chuckled, "You like them though." He said waving his hands at her.
@WeirdPrincess
WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka just put her head down on the table, blushing badly. "A swear you guys all related on some weird level..." She said quietly. @Roman @Himeragi Seiker @Fukushima Akira
''still sounds so wrong Roman...''

*She said as she hung her head*

@Fukushima Akira

WeirdPrincess said:
Sakie looked a little lost for a second before her expression changed to that of a somewhat absurd one and her cheeks grew warm, tinged with a slight redness.
tumblr_nqd3u9uN2j1su8acao1_540.gif

"I don't think I like that word as much. But my face feels hot, why is that? I though I was only suppose to feel hot if I was sick or it's very hot and I'm neither sick nor is the sun beaming down on me enough to make me hot."
Ken summoned his bow, and began to examine it as they walked. He thought quietly to himself before replying to her, "If the sun isn't beaming on you, and you aren't sick...." he then stopped in thought once more. "You're blushing." He said smiling. "Something that makes you happy, usually makes one blush. Most of the time through physical interaction or compliments." He explained. "You may be blushing because I called you, 'beautiful'."

@Fukushima Akira[/URL]
Roman chuckled some more, "I never sound right." He said rubbing his head. "I guess I have a thing for saying stuff like that... Gotta admit though, it's funny."

@Fukushima Akira

@WeirdPrincess

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Yeah,I'm glad I could eat some...Burgers Ten said as he put his head on the table and looked at Mizuki with a sigh ....
"You okay?" Mizuki asked curiously.

Roman said:
Ken summoned his bow, and began to examine it as they walked. He thought quietly to himself before replying to her, "If the sun isn't beaming on you, and you aren't sick...." he then stopped in thought once more. "You're blushing." He said smiling. "Something that makes you happy, usually makes one blush. Most of the time through physical interaction or compliments." He explained. "You may be blushing because I called you, 'beautiful'."
Roman chuckled some more, "I never sound right." He said rubbing his head. "I guess I have a thing for saying stuff like that... Gotta admit though, it's funny."

@Fukushima Akira

@WeirdPrincess
Sakie's cheeks tinged a brighter red and she frowned, "I don't like this either. How do I make this blush go away?" She asked and patted at her cheeks. "Do I need something cold?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"You okay?" Mizuki asked curiously.

Sakie's cheeks tinged a brighter red and she frowned, "I don't like this either. How do I make this blush go away?" She asked and patted at her cheeks. "Do I need something cold?"
Ken shook his head, "Blushes stay around for a while. They go away when your body finally relaxes." He said, tightening his bow string. "That should do it." He said, referring to the bow. "As for you, your blush will go away soon." Ken said with a nod.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka just put her head down on the table, blushing badly. "A swear you guys all related on some weird level..." She said quietly. @Roman @Himeragi Seiker @Fukushima Akira
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ Nah~ Roman's a Half Sanctum and Himeragi's a Half breed, so we can't be related~ ”

------------------------------------

@Roman @Himeragi Seiker

Roman said:

@Fukushima Akira

@WeirdPrincess
''a half breed and intoner...''

*Himeragi said pointing out*

@WeirdPrincess

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Roman chuckled, "I'm so unique." He said complimenting himself. He then finished his food and sighed. "Oh so you're half and half too, Himeragi. I always thought Intoner was the name of the sisters or something...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back