• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
( xD What???)
William looked shocked not expecting her to say yes before he jumped to his feet and hugged her tightly
(All I know is I can't stop smiling and I can barely type)

Kagura smiled and hugged him back.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
"It's in the deepest part of that cave behind my house." He said. "I'll take you there... But the mother is all yours. I won't be there to back you up this time." He said seriously.
Autumn nodded, "Right. I wasn't expecting you too. It was my own fault for forgetting about the snake anyways." She said and grabbed the hilt of her sword, leaving her hand there. "Just lead me the way... I'll kill it."

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled. "I know you did" she says with a small chuckle
Al smiled "I love you"

LunaCrosby said:
(All I know is I can't stop smiling and I can barely type)
Kagura smiled and hugged him back.
William smiled more before kissing her

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''good morning''
*Natsuru said still tired as he sat up*

[/QUOTE]
(I take it you are home?)

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "I love you"

yea but ima take a shower and flop onto the bed...il post to you when i start to feel better. i kinda feel delirious atm)))

do i owe any posts? just repost to me and il reply after i take a shower))

@Daniel reaver

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:
(( If you're tired then why not go to sleep? ))
((Because my raid is taking a small break thus why I am posting more atm)

Himeragi Seiker]yea but ima take a shower and flop onto the bed...il post to you when i start to feel better. i kinda feel delirious atm))) [DOUBLEPOST=1439440923][/DOUBLEPOST]do i owe any posts? just repost to me and il reply after i take a shower)) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

@Roman
(That's okay I am mid-raid)

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "I love you"

Sam pecked his lips. "And I love you" she says happily. Riley do the smart thing and take your guest outside. She thought @LunaCrosby

Himeragi Seiker]yea but ima take a shower and flop onto the bed...il post to you when i start to feel better. i kinda feel delirious atm))) [DOUBLEPOST=1439440923][/DOUBLEPOST]do i owe any posts? just repost to me and il reply after i take a shower)) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

@Roman
(( Nah, I think we owe Asuka one though. I don't think either of us replied to her ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn nodded, "Right. I wasn't expecting you too. It was my own fault for forgetting about the snake anyways." She said and grabbed the hilt of her sword, leaving her hand there. "Just lead me the way... I'll kill it."
Atticus opened the door on the other side of the room. It lead to a long and winding dark and damp tunnel. "It's down there. I'll make sure no snakes kill you... If you hear a hissing noise, ignore it. I'll take care of it." He said.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Atticus opened the door on the other side of the room. It lead to a long and winding dark and damp tunnel. "It's down there. I'll make sure no snakes kill you... If you hear a hissing noise, ignore it. I'll take care of it." He said.
"Got it. Ignore hissing noises and focus on the mother." Autumn said before walking down the tunnel.

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled. "Well, I just got done cleaning, anything else that needs cleaning?" She asks
(I have to go to sleep, school tomorrow)
Marcus chuckled "I don't think so" He said softly

(Night)

WeirdPrincess said:
"No one else can do that?" Sakie asked, a little confused. "I thought having a physical conscience was normal..." Rakuen sighed, "She's also clueless. I swear, no matter how many times I try to teach her something, Sakie doesn't process it or refuses to. Anyways, I'll be going now. I'm not exactly needed to be out. Bye." She smiled and waved before blocky particles, going up into the air and soon completely disappearing.
tumblr_nqi0bky5Yx1r4vymlo1_500.gif

Sakie was still trying to figure out why no one else had a physical form for their conscience.
Ken shrugged, "I don't know why we don't. It'd be pretty cool if we did too." He said smiling and waving to Rakuen/Nora when she disappeared. Ken chuckled, "Yeah, you are clueless, but that's actually kind of cute if you think about it." He said laughing a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back