• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Everest grinned as he set down the last moving box, and thought to himself, "You know, over two hundred years, I sure have collected a whole lot of @$#&.... If I had a garage sale, I would need to take over the whole freaking dorm building!"

Laughing to himself, Everest opened one of the boxes scattered through out the room and dug in side for a while, tossing out random objects before finding the guitar cable he was searching for. Walking across the room Everest began to search amongst the forest of guitar stands he had there, before picking up the Gibson 2013 Les Paul Standard he kept tuned to Drop D, walking back across the room, Everest plugged the Gibson and turned on Fender '68 custom amp it was plugged into. As the tubes inside warmed up, Everest pulled out a small tin from his pocket which he carried picks in and pulled out a 1.14mm tortex pick. Counting off in his head, Everest hoped his neighbors liked metal, because they were going to be hearing allot of it. Placing his finger on the 7th fret on the G string, strummed and slowly slid down the neck of the guitar, before playing G7 again, and quickly moved up to 10th fret on the B string where he did another slow slide down, before hitting B10 again and then riffing out B9, B9,B8, B8, B6, G7, D7, G7, sliding up from D1 to D7 he continued with G6, G9, B8, B10, B11.Grinning, Everest repeated the stave twice more, forming the intro to nightmare by avenged sevenfold. Sighing he decided that maybe that had been a bit too loud, and that he should give it a rest until he had unpacked all his crap. Setting down the guitar, Everest sighed and hoped none of the neighbors came to yell at him for that. Opening one of the boxes, Everest peered inside before he instantly flopped down onto his couch, and began procrastinating unpacking yet again.

(( so um ya... I don't really feel like reading over 9000 pages of text, so I'm not going to, but uh, if anyone wants to interact with Everest, then feel free. Also, I will be using a lot of guitar terms and stuff, but that more just for my entertainment. In general, just know that he's playing the guitar. If any of it ever becomes relevant, then I will actually explain in depth what he's doing.))

WeirdPrincess said:
"Got it. Ignore hissing noises and focus on the mother." Autumn said before walking down the tunnel.
Water droplets dropped on her as she walked through the tunnel. Atticus seemed to have disappeared. Every now and then, a hissing noise was heard, but was then quickly silenced by a unknown force.

Roman said:
Ken shrugged, "I don't know why we don't. It'd be pretty cool if we did too." He said smiling and waving to Rakuen/Nora when she disappeared. Ken chuckled, "Yeah, you are clueless, but that's actually kind of cute if you think about it." He said laughing a little.
"Humans are odd... I think everyone should have a physical conscience." Sakie said to herself before looking at Ken. "Cute? What's cute?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Water droplets dropped on her as she walked through the tunnel. Atticus seemed to have disappeared. Every now and then, a hissing noise was heard, but was then quickly silenced by a unknown force.
Autumn looked around as she walked further into the tunnel, "Geez I'm getting wet (( (>u>) )) just from this. Not to wet of course but wet nonetheless." She said quietly as she continued to walk.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Humans are odd... I think everyone should have a physical conscience." Sakie said to herself before looking at Ken. "Cute? What's cute?"

Autumn looked around as she walked further into the tunnel, "Geez I'm getting wet (( (>u>) )) just from this. Not to wet of course but wet nonetheless." She said quietly as she continued to walk.
Ken rubbed his chin, "Let's see.... Cute is like pretty. Something that stands out in a good way.... For instance, my hair is white, which is why it stands out. Cute is just adorable in simple words. Adorable because it stands out."

Roman said:
Ken rubbed his chin, "Let's see.... Cute is like pretty. Something that stands out in a good way.... For instance, my hair is white, which is why it stands out. Cute is just adorable in simple words. Adorable because it stands out."
"So... your hair is cute?" Sakie asked curiously, tilting her head. "I have no idea what cute, pretty or adorable is... Can a person be any of those things or is it just objects?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"So... your hair is cute?" Sakie asked curiously, tilting her head. "I have no idea what cute, pretty or adorable is... Can a person be any of those things or is it just objects?"
"Anything and anyone." Ken said with a smile. "Like a person I think cute.... A person I think that's cute...?" He asked himself as they walked. "You're adorable." He said chuckling. "That Nora girl was pretty and I saw a few other girls, but I didn't see them on a talking level. Just passing by, so I don't know."

Roman said:
"Anything and anyone." Ken said with a smile. "Like a person I think cute.... A person I think that's cute...?" He asked himself as they walked. "You're adorable." He said chuckling. "That Nora girl was pretty and I saw a few other girls, but I didn't see them on a talking level. Just passing by, so I don't know."
Sakie nodded before taking out a pen and her notebook, soon writing down in it. The notebook went back into her pocket moments later. "Adorable and pretty are good right? If so, can I call you any of those or do makes get a different words to describe how they look?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled and started rubbing her back as he warmed his body up and cuddled her.

((i just have to make sure, besides, it's funner to ask ( ̄ω ̄)))
Dakota continued to hug and nuzzle into him "You give the best hugs ever" she said with a quiet giggle.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''good morning''
*Natsuru said still tired as he sat up*

[/QUOTE]
"Still sleepy?" Amara asked as she tilted her head. "If you really want to sleep some more its okay, I'll go ahead and make breakfast? Arako can stay here with you if she'd like or she can come with me" Amara said as she stretched a bit.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I didn't think there was a tension to break..." Asuka muttered and set down her menu on the table.
-----

(( Seeing as how you have odd sleeping hours, that's understandable
xD Sleep well ))
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he looked over the menu, still trying to decide what he wanted to eat♅...

“ The sexual tension is so bad I could probably cut it with a knife.. ”

...♅Akira couldn't find what he wanted, so he placed the menu onto the table and leaned back against the chair. He spoke as he looked at the ceiling♅...

“ There are too many choices.. I guess I'll just have everything~ ”

----------------------------------------

@Roman @Himeragi Seiker

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:

The tunnel split off into 2 directions. One went to a strange old elevator, the other just seemed to go through more tunnel.

WeirdPrincess said:
Sakie nodded before taking out a pen and her notebook, soon writing down in it. The notebook went back into her pocket moments later. "Adorable and pretty are good right? If so, can I call you any of those or do makes get a different words to describe how they look?"
"Pretty? That one can be thrown away if you're talking about guys. We can be one of the following: Adorable, handsome, cute, hot, etc." He explained. "But yeah, you could say I'm adorable. I wouldn't agree, but I'd appreciate the fact that you think I am." He said, before looking away and putting a hand to his mouth, chuckling.

1337046447815.jpg

Nonalaka said:
Dakota continued to hug and nuzzle into him "You give the best hugs ever" she said with a quiet giggle.
Roland chuckled as he continued to rub her back "only for the best girl ever~" he said sweetly.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "Okay" she says before entering the room and laying on the bed
Ayen look around the house for some time before grabbing a few sheets of paper and some pencils then he sat down at the kitchen table and started drawing.

Nonalaka said:

"Still sleepy?" Amara asked as she tilted her head. "If you really want to sleep some more its okay, I'll go ahead and make breakfast? Arako can stay here with you if she'd like or she can come with me" Amara said as she stretched a bit.
''yeah...*yawn* think il sleep some more...''

*He said before laying back down*

Roman said:
Roman was looking directly at Akira when he heard 'sexual tension'. He sighed, taking his fork away from his mouth. "What are you guys talking about?" He asked curiously.
@Himeragi Seiker

@WeirdPrincess
*Himeragi kept eating pretending she didnt hear that*

@WeirdPrincess

@Fukushima Akira

Asuka blushed a little more at the word sexual and pretended she didn't hear him saying anything about sexual tension. "Everything? That's a lot of food... I might have to take some of it." She said, nodding her head before looking at Roman. "He's delusional, don't mind him. Akki-san was just joking..." She said before thinking, at least I hope he was anyways. @Roman @Himeragi Seiker

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The tunnel split off into 2 directions. One went to a strange old elevator, the other just seemed to go through more tunnel.
Autumn looked down the two holes before deciding to go through the one that lead to the elevator.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(@WeirdPrincess I think I'll tag you from now on)
"A cheese burger is good. I think I'll get a double bacon and cheese burger." Mizuki said as she looked at the menu.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blushed a little more at the word sexual and pretended she didn't hear him saying anything about sexual tension. "Everything? That's a lot of food... I might have to take some of it." She said, nodding her head before looking at Roman. "He's delusional, don't mind him. Akki-san was just joking..." She said before thinking, at least I hope he was anyways. @Roman @Himeragi Seiker

Autumn looked down the two holes before deciding to go through the one that lead to the elevator.

"A cheese burger is good. I think I'll get a double bacon and cheese burger." Mizuki said as she looked at the menu.
Roman turned his attention from Akira to Asuka. His facial expression was rather blank, before he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Joking?" He asked.

tumblr_mjrzi2kiVX1rvvd4uo1_500.gif

"I didn't think he was joking.... Maybe he is delusional."

@Fukushima Akira

@Himeragi Seiker

WeirdPrincess said:

Roman said:
Roman turned his attention from Akira to Asuka. His facial expression was rather blank, before he furrowed his eyebrows.
"Joking?" He asked.

tumblr_mjrzi2kiVX1rvvd4uo1_500.gif

"I didn't think he was joking.... Maybe he is delusional."

@Fukushima Akira

@Himeragi Seiker
*Himeragi kept eating silently*

@Fukushima Akira

WeirdPrincess said:

(@WeirdPrincess

Ten sat down on a nearby vacant chair Looks Like we'll have to wait

Roman said:
"Pretty? That one can be thrown away if you're talking about guys. We can be one of the following: Adorable, handsome, cute, hot, etc." He explained. "But yeah, you could say I'm adorable. I wouldn't agree, but I'd appreciate the fact that you think I am." He said, before looking away and putting a hand to his mouth, chuckling.
1337046447815.jpg
Sakie stared at Ken for a few seconds, "I don't get what's so funny. Though if you don't like the word adorable to describe yourself, could I say handsome? That works better right? Because you're a male." She said as she continued look at him, still walking.

tumblr_nohfy80wOv1ta0o05o1_500.gif

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(@WeirdPrincess
Ten sat down on a nearby vacant chair Looks Like we'll have to wait
"It shouldn't be too long. I heard this place was fast at making orders, so we should get it in a few minutes or so." Mizuki stated as she took a seat next to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back