• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Soul Burst? That sounds as if someone's soul is like a ticking time bomb and when they say it, they explode." Autumn said
Atticus sighed. "It sort of is... It's a very very delicate technique to deal with. One wrong move and you could crush everybodies that's around you's soul." He said. "I probably won't teach you that... Unless you prove yourself."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Atticus sighed. "It sort of is... It's a very very delicate technique to deal with. One wrong move and you could crush everybodies that's around you's soul." He said. "I probably won't teach you that... Unless you prove yourself."
"Well how am I suppose to do that?" Autumn asked. "I want to learn it, so I'll do whatever I have to just to learn Soul Burst. If that involves sparing with you, then so be it."

LunaCrosby said:
Rylen climbed in through the window "right here" he says.
(( Cause that's not creepy >_> Climbing in through someone's window... Does he not know how to use a door and knock? xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
"We get along just fine now." Sakie said as she turned and looked at them. "She's also very stubborn... But she's right though. We get along pretty well now, when this first started she hated me." Nora said with a laugh.
Ken nodded "That's good to hear. I don't think I can talk to my conscious... I believe it's just there to make sure I follow the path of common sense. So it's pretty cool seeing someone else's conscious in a physical form." He said.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura continued to stare at him.
William grabbed her hands "I....Want someone I can spend the rest of my life with....I am beginning to think...That person is you"

shortyshot8 said:
William grabbed her hands "I....Want someone I can spend the rest of my life with....I am beginning to think...That person is you"
(I may or may not be freaking out <.< >.>)

"O-oh" she said and began to blush alot.

LunaCrosby said:
(I may or may not be freaking out <.< >.>)
"O-oh" she said and began to blush alot.
(Good freak out or bad freak out?)

William smiled as he looked into her eyes

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well how am I suppose to do that?" Autumn asked. "I want to learn it, so I'll do whatever I have to just to learn Soul Burst. If that involves sparing with you, then so be it."

(( Cause that's not creepy >_> Climbing in through someone's window... Does he not know how to use a door and knock? xD ))
Atticus shook his head. "No... Sparring me isn't going to cut it... You know that snake that has been following you? It has a mother. It keeps spouting this stuff everyday... If you can take it down, I'll teach you how to use the Soul Burst." He said.

Atticus shook his head. "No... Sparring me isn't going to cut it... You know that snake that has been following you? It has a mother. It keeps spouting this stuff everyday... If you can take it down, I'll teach you how to use the Soul Burst." He said.
(I swear if you get her killed I will rip you to shreds...Also when is this whole mind stuff gonna end?)

Roman said:
Ken nodded "That's good to hear. I don't think I can talk to my conscious... I believe it's just there to make sure I follow the path of common sense. So it's pretty cool seeing someone else's conscious in a physical form." He said.
"No one else can do that?" Sakie asked, a little confused. "I thought having a physical conscience was normal..." Rakuen sighed, "She's also clueless. I swear, no matter how many times I try to teach her something, Sakie doesn't process it or refuses to. Anyways, I'll be going now. I'm not exactly needed to be out. Bye." She smiled and waved before blocky particles, going up into the air and soon completely disappearing.

tumblr_nqi0bky5Yx1r4vymlo1_500.gif

Sakie was still trying to figure out why no one else had a physical form for their conscience.

WeirdPrincess said:
"No one else can do that?" Sakie asked, a little confused. "I thought having a physical conscience was normal..." Rakuen sighed, "She's also clueless. I swear, no matter how many times I try to teach her something, Sakie doesn't process it or refuses to. Anyways, I'll be going now. I'm not exactly needed to be out. Bye." She smiled and waved before blocky particles, going up into the air and soon completely disappearing.
tumblr_nqi0bky5Yx1r4vymlo1_500.gif

Sakie was still trying to figure out why no one else had a physical form for their conscience.
(When is she gonna realise I killed Reese)

Autumn nodded, "Yeah I hated that snake thing. The hissing noise is really annoying.... but where's it's mom? I'll kill her so those dumb things will stop spawning."

LunaCrosby said:
(Its good xD I'm not weird at all)
Kagura blushed as she tryed to keep her gaze on him.
( xD Good)

William frowned a little at the delay of her words "Well...I suppose what I'm trying to say is..." He got on one knee before holding out a black small box to her as he opened it, it revealed a diamond ring "Will you marry me....Kagura?"

shortyshot8 said:
(I swear if you get her killed I will rip you to shreds...Also when is this whole mind stuff gonna end?)
(( It's not like it's Dragoons fault if Autumn dies, it'll be mine xD Besides, she has two continues left so she should be fine ))

shortyshot8 said:
( xD Good)
William frowned a little at the delay of her words "Well...I suppose what I'm trying to say is..." He got on one knee before holding out a black small box to her as he opened it, it revealed a diamond ring "Will you marry me....Kagura?"
Kagura nodded "y-yes" she says.

(R.I.P me)

WeirdPrincess said:
(( It's not like it's Dragoons fault if Autumn dies, it'll be mine xD Besides, she has two continues left so she should be fine ))
(And that is a stupid system on it's own)

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn nodded, "Yeah I hated that snake thing. The hissing noise is really annoying.... but where's it's mom? I'll kill her so those dumb things will stop spawning."
"It's in the deepest part of that cave behind my house." He said. "I'll take you there... But the mother is all yours. I won't be there to back you up this time." He said seriously.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura nodded "y-yes" she says.
(R.I.P me)
( xD What???)

William looked shocked not expecting her to say yes before he jumped to his feet and hugged her tightly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back