• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn blushed lightly and rubbed the back of her head, "Haha... Thanks. That orange haired guy is Han, moms new boyfriend."
Atticus looked through a small fridge in the room. "That's good to know... Celia's happiness is all that matters to me." He said. "So why are you down here in the darkness? Your not dead are you?" He asked.

((now, i've been being lazy with it, but all i need for my 4th wall breaker is a backstory.... help me with his plot.....))

pS7HUFs.gif

LunaCrosby said:
"Good... I have a feeling something good will happen to her someday and change her for the better... I hope." She says and hugs him.
William nodded "I hope" He said as he hugged her back

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "I hope" He said as he hugged her back
"She just needs somebody to show her affection or that they care... then maybe shell realise" She says.

Mal sighed and turned to them "what are you doing? Some sort of ritual?" She asked and gave them a quizicall look, referring to them hugging.

LunaCrosby said:
"She just needs somebody to show her affection or that they care... then maybe shell realise" She says.
Mal sighed and turned to them "what are you doing? Some sort of ritual?" She asked and gave them a quizicall look, referring to them hugging.
William blinked "It's a hug"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Atticus looked through a small fridge in the room. "That's good to know... Celia's happiness is all that matters to me." He said. "So why are you down here in the darkness? Your not dead are you?" He asked.
Autumn blinked before asking, "Should I be dead? Anyways, I'm down her to defeat the darkness. Han's was going to do it before but I came and stopped him... So that's why I'm in here."

tumblr_njuuoxMsG61rg412po7_250.gif

LunaCrosby said:
"My god what did they do to this girl" Kagura mumbled.
"A hug? Is that the name of a ritual or spell?" She asks.
William sighed again "Do you want to try it?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn blinked before asking, "Should I be dead? Anyways, I'm down her to defeat the darkness. Han's was going to do it before but I came and stopped him... So that's why I'm in here."
tumblr_njuuoxMsG61rg412po7_250.gif
Atticus got out a soda and started drinking it before answering her. "The normal way to get here is usually by death..." He said. "Anyway, you can to defeat the darkness huh?" He asked as he looked her up and down. "I may need to teach you a thing or two, otherwise it's going to crush you like a bug." He explained as he took another sip. "I'm pretty sure I can train you. After all, I taught Dex and Tyler everything they know."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Atticus got out a soda and started drinking it before answering her. "The normal way to get here is usually by death..." He said. "Anyway, you can to defeat the darkness huh?" He asked as he looked her up and down. "I may need to teach you a thing or two, otherwise it's going to crush you like a bug." He explained as he took another sip. "I'm pretty sure I can train you. After all, I taught Dex and Tyler everything they know."
"Oh I'm not dead. Mom let me in her mind somehow, I don't know how that worked." Autumn said before nodding. "I can defeat that thing. I'm not that weak!" She said, an angry look on her face as she stared at him.

tumblr_njuuoxMsG61rg412po1_250.gif

"Anyways, what exactly would you be teaching me? I've also never met Dex... or Tyler for that matter even though we're related."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "bit late for that," he says putting on a shirt "where already dressed." he said playfully.
Amaya grabbed her cup and went to the kitchen

(You owe me a reply @shortyshot8 )

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh I'm not dead. Mom let me in her mind somehow, I don't know how that worked." Autumn said before nodding. "I can defeat that thing. I'm not that weak!" She said, an angry look on her face as she stared at him.
tumblr_njuuoxMsG61rg412po1_250.gif

"Anyways, what exactly would you be teaching me? I've also never met Dex... or Tyler for that matter even though we're related."
Atticus chuckled. "You got spirit, I'll give you that, but it's going to take a lot more than spirit to take down the darkness... I barely made it out alive the last time I fought the darkness." He said. "I will be teaching you the most powerful light techniques know to man... And if you don't believe me, why don't we have a little sparing match?" He asked with a smirk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back