• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"It's a ghost, it has to be. I saw one earlier and it has to be one now, why else would the lights flicker? Unless they were broken." Autumn said as her eyes darted around the room, trying to find the source to where the footsteps were coming from.
They started flickering so fast as everything started shaking, giving the feeling that the walls were closing in on her. Something was behind her. It was hissing... Until the hissing was silence by a steel katana. The Conda's head fell down next to her as a strange man sheathed his sword. "Whew! That was a close one!" He said as the lights seemed to turn back on, now bright as day. The TV was now on some cartoons and the room didn't seem so dark.

LunaCrosby said:
The light got brighter before dying down, There was now another girl next to Kagura who stood there silently.
"Did I do it?" Kagura said before opening her eyes and looking around.
Willian just nodded

TheRebelliousDragon said:
They started flickering so fast as everything started shaking, giving the feeling that the walls were closing in on her. Something was behind her. It was hissing... Until the hissing was silence by a steel katana. The Conda's head fell down next to her as a strange man sheathed his sword. "Whew! That was a close one!" He said as the lights seemed to turn back on, now bright as day. The TV was now on some cartoons and the room didn't seem so dark.
Autumn blinked and looked at the Conda's head before looking at the man. She then looked around the room before blurting out, "I could have died because I forgot about the Conda. I'll say thank you but I'm confused as to what just happened and why everything was being weird. And who are you?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn blinked and looked at the Conda's head before looking at the man. She then looked around the room before blurting out, "I could have died because I forgot about the Conda. I'll say thank you but I'm confused as to what just happened and why everything was being weird. And who are you?"
The man turned to reveal his face. He was human! Unlike everything else in this dark place... Anyway, he smiled at the young female. "Right... You have been through a lot so I guess I should tell you... My name is Atticus... I'm Tyler's and Dex's father... In other words, I'm your step-father." He said. "After I died, I became one with the darkness... It was the only way to stay with Celia. I had sinned too much to become a angel."

shortyshot8 said:
Willian just nodded
Kagura walked to Williams side and stared at the girl.

The girls hair turned purple and her eyes turned green as her skin remained pale and she turned her head to the two "I'm finally free?..." she said in a question kind of way.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura walked to Williams side and stared at the girl.
The girls hair turned purple and her eyes turned green as her skin remained pale and she turned her head to the two "I'm finally free?..." she said in a question kind of way.
William looked at her "I believe so"

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at her "I believe so"
Kagura took a deep breathe "yeah you are" she said.

The girl lifted up her hands and examined them "since you freed me I'll at least tell you my name and where I lived. My name is Mal. I lived on an island with many horrible villains... trapped there with a magic barrier until I was fused with you. As for the boy ive never seen him in my life" she says.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura took a deep breathe "yeah you are" she said.
The girl lifted up her hands and examined them "since you freed me I'll at least tell you my name and where I lived. My name is Mal. I lived on an island with many horrible villains... trapped there with a magic barrier until I was fused with you. As for the boy ive never seen him in my life" she says.
William sighed "Well that's nice...."

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Well that's nice...."
"She doesn't know that I know everything about her" Kagura whispered to him.

"Now I'm going to find my mothers staff... for...reasons no one needs to know about" she said before smiling mischievously.

The man turned to reveal his face. He was human! Unlike everything else in this dark place... Anyway, he smiled at the young female. "Right... You have been through a lot so I guess I should tell you... My name is Atticus... I'm Tyler's and Dex's father... In other words, I'm your step-father." He said. "After I died, I became one with the darkness... It was the only way to stay with Celia. I had sinned too much to become a angel."
Autumn stared at him in surprise, "Wait you already know me?" She asked. "Is this what happens when someone sins to much, they become dark? Or they just go to hell... or somewhere anyways."

LunaCrosby said:
"She doesn't know that I know everything about her" Kagura whispered to him.
"Now I'm going to find my mothers staff... for...reasons no one needs to know about" she said before smiling mischievously.
William frowned "Don't let her out of your sight"

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "Don't let her out of your sight"
Kagura frowned "the reason she's doing it... is sad" she says quietly.

"I don't need to be watched... I'm strong and independent like my mother... I'm not weak and soft hearted like my stupid father" she says.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya rolled her eyes. "Be quiet" she says with a chuckle
Ayen chuckled "bit late for that," he says putting on a shirt "where already dressed." he said playfully.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura frowned "the reason she's doing it... is sad" she says quietly.
"I don't need to be watched... I'm strong and independent like my mother... I'm not weak and soft hearted like my stupid father" she says.
William growled "Soft hearted?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn stared at him in surprise, "Wait you already know me?" She asked. "Is this what happens when someone sins to much, they become dark? Or they just go to hell... or somewhere anyways."
Atticus sighed. "I'm sorry... It's hard to explain... Anyway, I know you because I saw that orange haired guy talking to you, saying your name was Autumn. You have your mothers eyes." He said with a smile.

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm strong,Vicious, and cruel like my mother. I'm not going to dissapoint her anymore then I do now. I'm going to prove Im as evil as she is" she says.
William shook his head "So weird"

shortyshot8 said:
William shook his head "So weird"
"I can explain it to you if you'd like" Kagura says and looks at William.

Mal furrowed her eyebrows "Being Evil is perfect where I come from. Nothing will change that" she says.

LunaCrosby said:
"I can explain it to you if you'd like" Kagura says and looks at William.
Mal furrowed her eyebrows "Being Evil is perfect where I come from. Nothing will change that" she says.
William sighed "Whatever"

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Whatever"
"She doesn't know any better... her mother taught her that being bad was good and that being good was... bad. She's never experienced good nor has she experienced being cared about... you can't exactly blame her." Kagura says.

Mal ignored them and stared at the field they were in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Atticus sighed. "I'm sorry... It's hard to explain... Anyway, I know you because I saw that orange haired guy talking to you, saying your name was Autumn. You have your mothers eyes." He said with a smile.
Autumn blushed lightly and rubbed the back of her head, "Haha... Thanks. That orange haired guy is Han, moms new boyfriend."

LunaCrosby said:
"She doesn't know any better... her mother taught her that being bad was good and that being good was... bad. She's never experienced good nor has she experienced being cared about... you can't exactly blame her." Kagura says.
Mal ignored them and stared at the field they were in.
William sighed "Fine"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back