• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I was thinking about changing my username.... ))
(I think I hate you....JK)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]I do but il reply when I get home))

[/QUOTE]
(Alright once again sorry)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]ok nvm den))

[/QUOTE]
(( Exactly, I would have to totally did it if you told me her personality xD ))

Nonalaka said:
"I can safely say I'm very drawn to you also, Its not like you had to chase me down" she said with a giggle as she looked back into his eyes, her own still flickering a bit.
Roland set his forehead against hers still looking into her eye "Te amo Dakota." he said as he briefly closed his eyes then opened them with flames dancing over his, imitating the flickering in her eyes "I love you."

Nonalaka said:
Amara's eye widened "O-oh? A-Arako, sweetie, remember I said it wasn't good to hurt daddy, try just shaking him next time.." she said as she looked over at Natsuru "Are you okay?"
"k desu"

"yea...I'm fine"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The shaking stopped soon. A click was heard behind the massive door in front of the pillar. Did Autumn decide to go through the last door to go for the final stone?
Autumn walked up to the giant doors and pushed it open as hard as she could before venturing inside.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]it's confusing...)

[/QUOTE]
(( Trust me, I know xD ))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland set his forehead against hers still looking into her eye "Te amo Dakota." he said as he briefly closed his eyes then opened them with flames dancing over his, imitating the flickering in her eyes "I love you."
Dakota blushed as she watched the flames in his eyes before giggling lightly "Te amo Roy" she said to him with a smile.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled lightly and sat down, soon looking at Asuka and talking, a small smile forming on his face♅...
“ They're so naughty, aren't they?~ ”

goku_is_charming____by_milkshakeangelz-d4ugcwp_zpsd852lcai.png

[/QUOTE]
Asuka's cheeks reddened again, "You're not helping in me trying to forget." She said and stared intently at her menu even though she already knew what she wanted.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Okay okay, no changing my username 0.0 but it's so long... ))
((well,its still better than TobiForgotten, and ForgottenImmortal, and yes, those are other names i go by online....))

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn walked up to the giant doors and pushed it open as hard as she could before venturing inside.
((Wrong door... The smaller door that she hasn't explored yet xD ))

The doors didn't budge. It seemed they had 1 lock left.

SoulofTobi said:
((well,its still better than TobiForgotten, and ForgottenImmortal, and yes, those are other names i go by online....))
(( Those are long too... (>u>) A lot of things are long ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"k desu"
"yea...I'm fine"

[/QUOTE]
Amara then giggled "Good morning~" she said softly.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed as she watched the flames in his eyes before giggling lightly "Te amo Roy" she said to him with a smile.
Roland smiled then softly pressed his lips to her for a moment, then pulled away to brush some hair out of her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back