• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((Wrong door... The smaller door that she hasn't explored yet xD ))
The doors didn't budge. It seemed they had 1 lock left.
(( Totally knew that xD ))

Autumn frowned, "I'm an idiot... I think I need to read more or something." She said before going to the other door she didn't go through yet. She opened it and poked her head in.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Those are long too... (>u>) A lot of things are long ))
((is that some sort of innuendo? (B^D)))

LunaCrosby said:
(I've gone by RainbowNinja.... I'm not weird.)
((just imagining a rainbow covered ninja trying to sneak around now....))

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Totally knew that xD ))
Autumn frowned, "I'm an idiot... I think I need to read more or something." She said before going to the other door she didn't go through yet. She opened it and poked her head in.
It was set up like a normal Japanese room... With sliding doors. But something was off... Something was extremely off...

LunaCrosby said:
(I've gone by RainbowNinja.... I'm not weird.)
(( I've went by FatPeopleAreFunny, I'm not mean xD ))

SoulofTobi said:

(( That ninja sticks out like a broken thumb xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka's cheeks reddened again, "You're not helping in me trying to forget." She said and stared intently at her menu even though she already knew what she wanted.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ I'm trying to break the tension~ ”

((( Last post for around ten hours. I'm tired xD )))

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled then softly pressed his lips to her for a moment, then pulled away to brush some hair out of her face.
Dakota smiled at him before moving herself closer to him and hugging into him, her face nuzzled into his shoulder.

SoulofTobi said:

(( *stares at the face* I dun liek that face... Ish scary... ))

Roman said:

(( The phrase is 'sticks out like a sore thumb' get it right you scrub xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
((that doesn't answer my question! ((ΦωΦ)) was that a innuendo?))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled at him before moving herself closer to him and hugging into him, her face nuzzled into his shoulder.
Roland smiled and started rubbing her back as he warmed his body up and cuddled her.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( What do you think? (>u>) It's me you're talking to ))
((i just have to make sure, besides, it's funner to ask ( ̄ω ̄)))

WeirdPrincess said:

(( The phrase is 'sticks out like a sore thumb' get it right you scrub xD ))
(( Roman doesn't say the phrase the way it's supposed to be said. I innovate xD ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ I'm trying to break the tension~ ”

((( Last post for around ten hours. I'm tired xD )))

[/QUOTE]
"I didn't think there was a tension to break..." Asuka muttered and set down her menu on the table.

-----

(( Seeing as how you have odd sleeping hours, that's understandable
xD Sleep well ))

It was set up like a normal Japanese room... With sliding doors. But something was off... Something was extremely off...
"This is like the only normal looking place in here..." Autumn muttered as she slowly walked inside a little. "I don't know if I like this room." She said as she looked at the sliding doors.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I didn't think there was a tension to break..." Asuka muttered and set down her menu on the table.
-----

(( Seeing as how you have odd sleeping hours, that's understandable
xD Sleep well ))

"This is like the only normal looking place in here..." Autumn muttered as she slowly walked inside a little. "I don't know if I like this room." She said as she looked at the sliding doors.
The door shut by itself behind her. A TV on a table in the room turned on. All that could be seen was static.

Roman said:

( xD the worst part is I still use it for social media... my username currently is just a name I wish I was born with xD I've wanted to be a rainbow colored ninja many times)

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "Yeah"
"But I have a feeling there will be many more issues I need to solve in the future" she says and smiles.

LunaCrosby said:
( xD the worst part is I still use it for social media... my username currently is just a name I wish I was born with xD I've wanted to be a rainbow colored ninja many times)

"But I have a feeling there will be many more issues I need to solve in the future" she says and smiles.
William nodded "For sure"

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura nodded and checked her phone for the time "I need to do the spell. The book said to do exactly it this time" she says a bit nervous.
William smiled "I believe in you"

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "I believe in you"
Kagura nodded and took a couple steps back "just in case I mess up" she says and mutters something in a different language, a bright light surrounding her.

The door shut by itself behind her. A TV on a table in the room turned on. All that could be seen was static.
Autumn quickly turned to look at the door and cursed, "Now I really don't like this... Some creepy shit is about to happen, I know it." She said before jumping at the sound of the static on the tv. Autumn stared at the TV and took a small step back. "I knew it, creepy shit is about to happen. That's creepy enough as it is."

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn quickly turned to look at the door and cursed, "Now I really don't like this... Some creepy shit is about to happen, I know it." She said before jumping at the sound of the static on the tv. Autumn stared at the TV and took a small step back. "I knew it, creepy shit is about to happen. That's creepy enough as it is."
She started hearing footsteps. The dull light started flickering.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura nodded and took a couple steps back "just in case I mess up" she says and mutters something in a different language, a bright light surrounding her.
William was blinded by the light

shortyshot8 said:
William was blinded by the light
The light got brighter before dying down, There was now another girl next to Kagura who stood there silently.

"Did I do it?" Kagura said before opening her eyes and looking around.

She started hearing footsteps. The dull light started flickering.
"It's a ghost, it has to be. I saw one earlier and it has to be one now, why else would the lights flicker? Unless they were broken." Autumn said as her eyes darted around the room, trying to find the source to where the footsteps were coming from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back