• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

(( Imma just say Reese died because I'm to lazy to use him to fight @shortyshot8 I'll send Sakie to fight you later xD ))

Nonalaka said:
((Oh! Alrighty then :D ))
Dakota smiled as she looked over at him "Perhaps, but who I'm looking at now is a lot more interesting than it" she said with a giggle "Though, he is getting sleepy by the looks of it" she said sitting up and shuffling over closer to him.
Roland chuckled as he looked around then pointed at himself "who? me? nah, i'm not interesting, i'm just a demigod that tends to catch on fire." he said jokingly as he leaned towards her "the real interesting one is this absolutely beautifully girl i see, with flowing hair and irresistible eyes, and that's not even mentioning her lips." he said before pecking her lips.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The yellow stone seemed to be glowing slightly...
Autumn looked for a place to put it in the ground, seeing as how it was doing the same thing the red stone did. "Am I blind or something? Why can't I find it..." She whispered as her eyes scanned everywhere.

LunaCrosby said:
"Its my fault for not being able to leave things alone though.. I seem to help a lot no matter how tired I am" she says.
William nodded "That is true....But it's one of the reasons I love you"

LunaCrosby said:
The giant monster caught Kagura and set her down. She get rid of the blue fire around her blade and replaced it with dark purple ice and pure red flames around it. She cracked her knuckles and took a deep breath, her eyes turning a deeper shade of red.
Arielle rolled her eyes. "I give up" she says takin her gloves off and starts walking away. @shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:

Sam was cleaning the basement

Mayyflower said:
Arielle rolled her eyes. "I give up" she says takin her gloves off and starts walking away. @shortyshot8
Sam was cleaning the basement
"Well I know something you could learn" she mumbled and put her Katana away.

shortyshot8 said:
(( I'll give you a dancing Nora, who's name is now Rakuen

tumblr_npyr0wZDjS1rep5r7o1_500.gif
))

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn looked for a place to put it in the ground, seeing as how it was doing the same thing the red stone did. "Am I blind or something? Why can't I find it..." She whispered as her eyes scanned everywhere.
There were 2 more open holes in the ground where it would fit...

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled as he looked around then pointed at himself "who? me? nah, i'm not interesting, i'm just a demigod that tends to catch on fire." he said jokingly as he leaned towards her "the real interesting one is this absolutely beautifully girl i see, with flowing hair and irresistible eyes, and that's not even mentioning her lips." he said before pecking her lips.
Dakota smiled before pecking him back as her cheeks went pink again "Not interesting? Well I find you very interesting" she said with a giggle.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled before pecking him back as her cheeks went pink again "Not interesting? Well I find you very interesting" she said with a giggle.
Roland chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her then flopped down on to the bed "but you have to find me." he said jokingly "where i am drawn to you're beauty and intelligence." he said as he looked into her eyes

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn put it in one of the holes (( (8)) )) and stepped back.
((Stop you xD ))

The yellow stone started flashing brightly as the second third of the text lit up yellow. There was now a small earthquake.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her then flopped down on to the bed "but you have to find me." he said jokingly "where i am drawn to you're beauty and intelligence." he said as he looked into her eyes
"I can safely say I'm very drawn to you also, Its not like you had to chase me down" she said with a giggle as she looked back into his eyes, her own still flickering a bit.

shortyshot8 said:
(Excuse me? Don't change her name that's just wrong DX)
(( >_> That's too bad, Sakie wanted a name for her so Nora threw out ideas and Sakie picked Rakuen... that's her name now. You can call her Nora still, she'll respond to either one, but she identifies herself as Rakuen ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((Stop you xD ))
The yellow stone started flashing brightly as the second third of the text lit up yellow. There was now a small earthquake.
Autumn stumbled a little and waiting for the earthquake to stop.

(( I'm sorry I couldn't help it
xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka chuckled before looking up, "Wait so this wasn't a date? After what Akki-san told me, I thought you both were dating... or just friends with benefits." She said quietly before looking back down at the menu, finally figuring out what she wanted. @Roman @Himeragi Seiker
...♅Akira smiled lightly and sat down, soon looking at Asuka and talking, a small smile forming on his face♅...

“ They're so naughty, aren't they?~ ”

goku_is_charming____by_milkshakeangelz-d4ugcwp_zpsd852lcai.png

WeirdPrincess said:
(( >_> That's too bad, Sakie wanted a name for her so Nora threw out ideas and Sakie picked Rakuen... that's her name now. You can call her Nora still, she'll respond to either one, but she identifies herself as Rakuen ))

xD ))
The shaking stopped soon. A click was heard behind the massive door in front of the pillar. Did Autumn decide to go through the last door to go for the final stone?

WeirdPrincess said:

xD ))
(That's like WeirdPrincess without WeirdPrincess it's not the same xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back