• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](there in front of thanas castle now)

[/QUOTE]
(Well thanks for ditching me >_>)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana flicked hayates forehead then crouched down and smiled at satoshi "you where born with a great power satoshi... your sister too" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Hayate rubbed his head, "Ouch...." Satoshi blink, "A what? What special power?" He asked confused.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"uhhhh....hmmm, alright...let's go buy some clothes..."
*She said as she lead her to a near clothing a store*

"should we wake him up mama desu?"

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm...well...Alright let's wake him" she said with a nod.

Roman said:
Hayate rubbed his head, "Ouch...." Satoshi blink, "A what? What special power?" He asked confused.
"your the prince of death... your sister the princess" she said softly to him with a small smile "im the goddess of death" she said to him wondering how he would take it

shortyshot8 said:
(Ugh...I'll just...Send him to Hina or something xD )
whateves)

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn's blade glowed brightly as electricity sparked from it. She brought it up a over her head before swinging downwards, the Lightning wave sped off towards the beast and sliced it in half.
tumblr_neupnnUWpT1qf2huro1_500.gif
The beast let out one final roar before it dropped dead. Inside was a yellow stone of sorts... Did Autumn pick it up?

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"your the prince of death... your sister the princess" she said softly to him with a small smile "im the goddess of death" she said to him wondering how he would take it

whateves)

[/QUOTE]
Al warped to Hina's tomb like usual

Nonalaka said:
"Mhm" Dakota nodded as she dried off and got dressed then began to brush out her hair.
((> :P I'm no Meany))
Roland heated up his body to dry off, causing him to steam up the room a little "i guess you're the only girl that can truly say you have a steaming hot boyfriend "he said jokingly before getting dressed.

((you not a meany? then tell me, Wherever you Been!?))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"your the prince of death... your sister the princess" she said softly to him with a small smile "im the goddess of death" she said to him wondering how he would take it

whateves)

[/QUOTE]
Satoshi looked at her with a look that showed he was interested. He then got excited and began talking.

"Cool! What about dad? Do we get any cool powers from him?!" He asked.

tumblr_magqliZ1lE1rgk3mao1_250.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"that's the only way i would hurt her.... but the thing is it in the end would be me that hurt her" he said to zuji as he looked over at zuji letting the fear of killing euloria and the nervousness that it might happen show in his eyes

[/QUOTE]
Zuji lowered his head "Then cherish every moment until that time" he paused briefly "No fate is definite, fate can be changed...In my opinion anyway" he continued as Euloria stirred a little in her sleep, mumbling lightly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]hina slowly appeared in front of him and sat down on the floor "hi al" she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled warmly "Hey"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland heated up his body to dry off, causing him to steam up the room a little "i guess you're the only girl that can truly say you have a steaming hot boyfriend "he said jokingly before getting dressed.
((you not a meany? then tell me, Wherever you Been!?))
((I was out most of the day, I'm sorry ;- ;) )

Dakota rolled her eyes a little and laughed as she leaned up and pecked his nose "I guess I am"

Nonalaka said:
((I was out most of the day, I'm sorry ;- ;) )
Dakota rolled her eyes a little and laughed as she leaned up and pecked his nose "I guess I am"
Roland smiled as he ran his hand through her hair "so beautiful," he said tenderly before pecking her forehead.

((there you go with the cute reaction again Nona-senpai))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The beast let out one final roar before it dropped dead. Inside was a yellow stone of sorts... Did Autumn pick it up?
Autumn sheathed her sword before picking up the stone and inspecting it. "Stone number two it seems... now I just need the last one." She muttered.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled waiting for Neko to finish
@WeirdPrincess

Al just stood there confused
Neko was already done eating, she finished a long time ago and was now on the bed.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn sheathed her sword before picking up the stone and inspecting it. "Stone number two it seems... now I just need the last one." She muttered.

Neko was already done eating, she finished a long time ago and was now on the bed.
Jack sighed "God..."

LunaCrosby said:
"I think my fire and ice trick scared my sister... or she's plotting her next move" Kagura says and laughed slightly.
William nodded "I see" He said laughing

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled as he ran his hand through her hair "so beautiful," he said tenderly before pecking her forehead.
((there you go with the cute reaction again Nona-senpai))
((Is that bad? xD I didn't realise that reaction was that way, I'll try not be then ;0;))

Dakota smiled at him her cheeks tinted light pink before she left the room and flopped onto the bed and stared at the ceiling as her eyes flickered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back