• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"you better because some one doesn't seem happy with you" she whispered into his ear before glancing over to satoshi then looking at hayate

[/QUOTE]
Hayate looked at Satoshi and sighed, "I see... I didn't even get a hello. He probably doesn't like me now." He said back in her ear. "I'll fix it soon." Satoshi looked at them, then back at Ara. "I guess I was born first. Maybe that's why I grew up first."

Roman said:
Hayate looked at Satoshi and sighed, "I see... I didn't even get a hello. He probably doesn't like me now." He said back in her ear. "I'll fix it soon." Satoshi looked at them, then back at Ara. "I guess I was born first. Maybe that's why I grew up first."
Ara smiled up at satoshi as she grew a little more to a toddler "brother" she said happily to him as thana watched them then kissed hayate quickly before she leaned against him and watched the two

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Ara smiled up at satoshi as she grew a little more to a toddler "brother" she said happily to him as thana watched them then kissed hayate quickly before she leaned against him and watched the two

[/QUOTE]
Satoshi smiled, "Yep, I'm brother. You're Ara. Can you say your name yet? A-ra?" Hayate smiled and put a arm around her. "Hopefully he comes to understand why I go for long periods of time one day." He said softly to Thana.

Roman said:
Satoshi smiled, "Yep, I'm brother. You're Ara. Can you say your name yet? A-ra?" Hayate smiled and put a arm around her. "Hopefully he comes to understand why I go for long periods of time one day." He said softly to Thana.
"maybe?" thana said softly as Ara smiled at satoshi "a-aaaaaa-a....r....a" she said before smiling brightly at her brother

shortyshot8 said:
Tal chuckled "Oh boy"
Shadow shot back a glance at his mockery and smirked at him. She had an idea. She turned to make sure he saw her wings wern't out and that he could see that. She made sure he was looking at her then stepped off the edge and fell with no wings out. Before he could make it over to try and grab her, she turned into a bird without him seeing her do it.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"maybe?" thana said softly as Ara smiled at satoshi "a-aaaaaa-a....r....a" she said before smiling brightly at her brother

[/QUOTE]
Satoshi smiled, "Good job." He said, hugging Ara gently. "Maybe is good enough. I need him to understand, if he doesn't then he may never come to reason with me." He said looking at Satoshi. "He'll end up in my position one day, so he needs to understand."

Roman said:
Satoshi smiled, "Good job." He said, hugging Ara gently. "Maybe is good enough. I need him to understand, if he doesn't then he may never come to reason with me." He said looking at Satoshi. "He'll end up in my position one day, so he needs to understand."
thana nodded as Ara giggled and hugged satoshi back "brother" she said happily as she grew a little more

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana nodded as Ara giggled and hugged satoshi back "brother" she said happily as she grew a little more

[/QUOTE]
"Here. You're about old enough to stand on your own now, Ara." Satoshi said putting her down. "Should we take them to the mansion or to the castle?" Hayate asked Thana.

Roman said:
"Here. You're about old enough to stand on your own now, Ara." Satoshi said putting her down. "Should we take them to the mansion or to the castle?" Hayate asked Thana.
Ara giggled as she tried to stand like he seemed to want her to

"castle" thana said softly to hayate

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Ara giggled as she tried to stand like he seemed to want her to
"castle" thana said softly to hayate

[/QUOTE]
"Alright." Hayate said, watching Ara and Satoshi. "Is Annabel there?" He asked. Satoshi smiled, "You're getting there." He said smiling.

Roman said:
"Alright." Hayate said, watching Ara and Satoshi. "Is Annabel there?" He asked. Satoshi smiled, "You're getting there." He said smiling.
"yes shes there why" she asked hayate as she watched Ara start to stand straight up

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"yes shes there why" she asked hayate as she watched Ara start to stand straight up

[/QUOTE]
"I want to have some alone time." Hayate said smiling a little. "Besides, Annabel could watch the kids for us." Satoshi laughed happily, "You're doing it, Ara!"

Roman said:
Asuna sat back down, and looked at the book, reading the words in her head. She then looked up at Nyx, "Ready?"
Nyx: Ready *she nods, closing her eyes and preparing herself*

Roman said:
"I want to have some alone time." Hayate said smiling a little. "Besides, Annabel could watch the kids for us." Satoshi laughed happily, "You're doing it, Ara!"
thana giggled before she pouted playfully "so you dont want me to be around either" she asked with her fake pout as Ara giggled and tried to take a step but stumbled and started to fall

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn's eyes widened and she fell to the floor in surprise. She struggled to use her sword, which was at her side since the tongue was wrapped around her.

"How'd you hear?" Sakie asked, a little confused. "I said that after you left... and sure I'll try another one."
((Sorry, I think I missed this xD ))

The plant continued to drag her towards its mouth. It's venom seeped onto her clothes, starting to burn it off.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana giggled before she pouted playfully "so you dont want me to be around either" she asked with her fake pout as Ara giggled and tried to take a step but stumbled and started to fall

[/QUOTE]
Hayate chuckled and poked her side, "Don't act like you didn't know what I meant." He said laughing a little. Satoshi chuckled, "Hey, know what a high five is?" He asked holding up his hand for one.

Roman said:
Hayate chuckled and poked her side, "Don't act like you didn't know what I meant." He said laughing a little. Satoshi chuckled, "Hey, know what a high five is?" He asked holding up his hand for one.
thana gave hayate a warm smile before she kissed his cheek then looked back to Ara and satoshi as Ara shook her head to satoshi

Jennete said:
Nyx: Ready *she nods, closing her eyes and preparing herself*
Asuna placed her hands over, Nyx's and said the words to the spell. A white flash quickly happened and Asuna took her hands away. "Tell me. Do you remember now?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana gave hayate a warm smile before she kissed his cheek then looked back to Ara and satoshi as Ara shook her head to satoshi

[/QUOTE]
Hayate chuckled, "So that's a yes?" He asked kissing her cheek back. Satsoshi sighed, "I can teach you one day." He said smiling. "Come on. I think mom and dad are ready to go." He said walking over to them.

Aiden walked in the Mexican restaurant with Nissa with a small smile on his face. A Mexican clerk looked at them strangely, as if it was uncommon to have English customers.

@Jennete

Roman said:
Asuna placed her hands over, Nyx's and said the words to the spell. A white flash quickly happened and Asuna took her hands away. "Tell me. Do you remember now?"

Hayate chuckled, "So that's a yes?" He asked kissing her cheek back. Satsoshi sighed, "I can teach you one day." He said smiling. "Come on. I think mom and dad are ready to go." He said walking over to them.
Ara nodded then looked down as she started to walk obviously concentrating on walking thana nodded to hayate with a smile "yeah" she said to him

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((Sorry, I think I missed this xD ))
The plant continued to drag her towards its mouth. It's venom seeped onto her clothes, starting to burn it off.
(( XDD And here I was searching for your post (> :D ) ))

Autumn hissed in pain when a drop of the venom touched her skin. She summoned her now before firing an ice arrow at the base of the tongue, freezing it over. Kicking the frozen tongue, Autumn broke free and vanished to the other side of the room.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Ara nodded then looked down as she started to walk obviously concentrating on walking thana nodded to hayate with a smile "yeah" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Hayate smiled, "I figured." He said softly. He then looked over at the kids. Satoshi looked at Hayate, but gave him a forced smile. It obviously was fake.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( XDD And here I was searching for your post (> :D ) ))
Autumn hissed in pain when a drop of the venom touched her skin. She summoned her now before firing an ice arrow at the base of the tongue, freezing it over. Kicking the frozen tongue, Autumn broke free and vanished to the other side of the room.
The plant hissed before 2 new tongues grew back.

Hit Count: 14(Almost there!)

It roared as it fired a wave of acid at her.

Roman said:
Hayate smiled, "I figured." He said softly. He then looked over at the kids. Satoshi looked at Hayate, but gave him a forced smile. It obviously was fake.
thana sighed at satoshi before she noticed Ara was coming up behind him and not paying attention to where she was going before she bumped into Satoshi and fell to the ground and started to cry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back