• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden walked in the Mexican restaurant with Nissa with a small smile on his face. A Mexican clerk looked at them strangely, as if it was uncommon to have English customers.
@Jennete
Nissa:*she smiles at him and looked at Aiden* We eat now yes??

Roman said:
Asuna placed her hands over, Nyx's and said the words to the spell. A white flash quickly happened and Asuna took her hands away. "Tell me. Do you remember now?"

Hayate chuckled, "So that's a yes?" He asked kissing her cheek back. Satsoshi sighed, "I can teach you one day." He said smiling. "Come on. I think mom and dad are ready to go." He said walking over to them.
Nyx:*she stands, looking down at the girl who she did no know.. not knowing anything of where she was.. earth perhaps? oh her daughter Gaia had let the place go hmm..* Earthling what am I doing on the plane of the mortals?

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hehe yay desu~'' (just like in the anime, after anything she says, she says desu at the end)

[/QUOTE]
Amara giggled lightly as she hugged Arako gently, looking over at Natsuru, wondering if she should wake him up or not.

(Oooh okay xD ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana sighed at satoshi before she noticed Ara was coming up behind him and not paying attention to where she was going before she bumped into Satoshi and fell to the ground and started to cry

[/QUOTE]
Both Hayate and Satoshi went over to Ara and tried helping. "Are you okay?" "Are you okay?"

The both asked. Satoshi just looked at Hayate, surprised he even cared

Roman said:
Both Hayate and Satoshi went over to Ara and tried helping. "Are you okay?" "Are you okay?"
The both asked. Satoshi just looked at Hayate, surprised he even cared
Ara whined as she pouted and tears welled in her eyes as she rubbed her but and looked at them

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she smiles at him and looked at Aiden* We eat now yes??
Nyx:*she stands, looking down at the girl who she did no know.. not knowing anything of where she was.. earth perhaps? oh her daughter Gaia had let the place go hmm..* Earthling what am I doing on the plane of the mortals?
"Nyx? You live here." Asuna said laughing a little. "What do you mean mortal? You know my name."

Daniel reaver]thana just nodded then laughed a little and ara and satoshi as they held onto each other as best they could [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

"i dont care kikuri" she said softly to her as she looked around some more
"uhhhh....hmmm, alright...let's go buy some clothes..."

*She said as she lead her to a near clothing a store*

Nonalaka said:
Amara giggled lightly as she hugged Arako gently, looking over at Natsuru, wondering if she should wake him up or not.
(Oooh okay xD ))
"should we wake him up mama desu?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Ara whined as she pouted and tears welled in her eyes as she rubbed her but and looked at them

[/QUOTE]
Satoshi, helped his sister up. "Come on. We're gonna go home." He said to Ara. Hayate looked at Thana and nodded, signaling that they were ready.

Himeragi Seiker]u control himeragi [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL] ))))
(( How do I do that? xD ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"uhhhh....hmmm, alright...let's go buy some clothes..."
*She said as she lead her to a near clothing a store*

"should we wake him up mama desu?"

[/QUOTE]
myuki nodded to kikuri as she slithered next to her twoards the store

Roman said:
Satoshi, helped his sister up. "Come on. We're gonna go home." He said to Ara. Hayate looked at Thana and nodded, signaling that they were ready.
thana nodded back then walked over to them and hugged all three of them as they dissapered and reasppered in front of the castle then let go "well here we are" she said to them

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki nodded to kikuri as she slithered next to her twoards the store

thana nodded back then walked over to them and hugged all three of them as they dissapered and reasppered in front of the castle then let go "well here we are" she said to them

[/QUOTE]
Hayate took a deep breath, "Feels good to be back." Satoshi looked at his parents, "Why are we in a castle? Are we rich?" He asked.

The plant hissed before 2 new tongues grew back.
Hit Count: 14(Almost there!)

It roared as it fired a wave of acid at her.
Autumn simply dodged the wave of acid by vanishing to being behind the creature. She quickly launched at them before swinging her sword vertically and horizontally at its back.

tumblr_nfvpo6A8lY1qf2huro1_500.gif

Roman said:
Hayate took a deep breath, "Feels good to be back." Satoshi looked at his parents, "Why are we in a castle? Are we rich?" He asked.
thana giggled at satoshi then nodded and shrugged at the same time "i guess you could say that sweetheart" she said to him with a giggle as she realized Ara clinging to satoshi happily almost getting to his height now

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn simply dodged the wave of acid by vanishing to being behind the creature. She quickly launched at them before swinging her sword vertically and horizontally at its back.
tumblr_nfvpo6A8lY1qf2huro1_500.gif
The plant screamed as it slumped a bit. It was now too tired to fight.

Hit Count: 7(Finish him!)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana giggled at satoshi then nodded and shrugged at the same time "i guess you could say that sweetheart" she said to him with a giggle as she realized Ara clinging to satoshi happily almost getting to his height now

[/QUOTE]
Hayate looked at Satoshi, "Prince of Death." He said, pretending as if he were coughing. Satosho looked at Thana and blinked, "Are we royalty?" He asked confused.

Roman said:
Hayate looked at Satoshi, "Prince of Death." He said, pretending as if he were coughing. Satosho looked at Thana and blinked, "Are we royalty?" He asked confused.
"in a way yes....... im guessing you know of the goddess of death?" she asked satoshi with a small giggle as she stood up and looked at him

Shadow9816 said:
"Hmph" Shadow turned around and went towards the edge. She started balancing and walking on the ledge of the roof they were on. She looked down at the people with a sad glint to her eyes.
Tal chuckled "Oh boy"

LunaCrosby said:
"So do I" she says and smiled a little.
William just smiled

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel nodded frowning as he looked at her "i feel horrible for making her feel like this but. i cant help but be scared of my self. how can she love me so much when i might kill her one day.... kill everything i care for in a matter of seconds. an i wouldn't even know it till everything in the world is dead and reduced to a Barron wasteland of fire and ash" he said quietly as he frowned more and tightened his hold protectively on euloria

[/QUOTE]
Zuji looked at him and exhaled deeply as the hatchlings curled up to nap on Zuji. "Love is a powerful emotion it can't be shattered easily, I believe Mother does not fear her own demise and she believes that if you were to ever hurt her, It is not your fault as it was what you are made to do and not what you want"

Nonalaka said:
Zuji looked at him and exhaled deeply as the hatchlings curled up to nap on Zuji. "Love is a powerful emotion it can't be shattered easily, I believe Mother does not fear her own demise and she believes that if you were to ever hurt her, It is not your fault as it was what you are made to do and not what you want"
"that's the only way i would hurt her.... but the thing is it in the end would be me that hurt her" he said to zuji as he looked over at zuji letting the fear of killing euloria and the nervousness that it might happen show in his eyes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"in a way yes....... im guessing you know of the goddess of death?" she asked satoshi with a small giggle as she stood up and looked at him

[/QUOTE]
Satoshi shook his head, "Who's that?" He asked. Hayate blinked, "Yeah, what he said..."

Roman said:
Satoshi shook his head, "Who's that?" He asked. Hayate blinked, "Yeah, what he said..."
thana flicked hayates forehead then crouched down and smiled at satoshi "you where born with a great power satoshi... your sister too" she said to him

SoulofTobi said:
((meany > :P ))
Roland stepped out of the shower "that was refreshing." he said happily as he stretched.
"Mhm" Dakota nodded as she dried off and got dressed then began to brush out her hair.

((> :P I'm no Meany))

Jack smiled waiting for Neko to finish

@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana flicked hayates forehead then crouched down and smiled at satoshi "you where born with a great power satoshi... your sister too" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Al just stood there confused

The plant screamed as it slumped a bit. It was now too tired to fight.
Hit Count: 7(Finish him!)
Autumn's blade glowed brightly as electricity sparked from it. She brought it up a over her head before swinging downwards, the Lightning wave sped off towards the beast and sliced it in half.

tumblr_neupnnUWpT1qf2huro1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back