• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
((Is that bad? xD I didn't realise that reaction was that way, I'll try not be then ;0;))
Dakota smiled at him her cheeks tinted light pink before she left the room and flopped onto the bed and stared at the ceiling as her eyes flickered.
((it wasn't, the teasing is all in good fun xD ))

Roland chuckled then walked out of the bathroom then sat down next to her on the bed "is there something interesting about the ceiling?" he asked jokingly before yawning.

WeirdPrincess said:
"What?" Neko asked as she sat on the bed, staring at him.
Jack smiled "Nothing" He said as he sat on the edge of the bed

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah but I Love the monsters I summon, they are like the way cats and dogs are to regular people... kind of" she says.
William nodded "But you love me more right?" He asked jokingly

shortyshot8 said:
Tal chuckled "Oh boy"

William just smiled
Shadow looked back at Tal and smirked. She turned so that he could see her wings were secured away. She made sure he was looking at her then she took a sideways step and fell off the roof. Before he moved, Shadow transformed into a bird before he could see her.

@shortyshot8

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn sheathed her sword before picking up the stone and inspecting it. "Stone number two it seems... now I just need the last one." She muttered.

Neko was already done eating, she finished a long time ago and was now on the bed.
All of a sudden, she was teleported back to the Pillar Room.

((It didn't seem like you would want to go through all those rooms xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "Nothing" He said as he sat on the edge of the bed

William nodded "But you love me more right?" He asked jokingly
Kagura laughed "I'm not going to answer that" she says and a small cat appears beside her "but I can summon small animals as well, even some that don't even exist" she says.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura laughed "I'm not going to answer that" she says and a small cat appears beside her "but I can summon small animals as well, even some that don't even exist" she says.
William frowned "Oh"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki nodded to kikuri as she slithered next to her twoards the store

thana nodded back then walked over to them and hugged all three of them as they dissapered and reasppered in front of the castle then let go "well here we are" she said to them

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri soon bought soon bought some clothes. She then gave Myuki a white and red kimono to try on as she smiled*

"try it on""

SoulofTobi said:
((it wasn't, the teasing is all in good fun xD ))
Roland chuckled then walked out of the bathroom then sat down next to her on the bed "is there something interesting about the ceiling?" he asked jokingly before yawning.
((Oh! Alrighty then :D ))

Dakota smiled as she looked over at him "Perhaps, but who I'm looking at now is a lot more interesting than it" she said with a giggle "Though, he is getting sleepy by the looks of it" she said sitting up and shuffling over closer to him.

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm...well...Alright let's wake him" she said with a nod.
"hehe desu.."

*She said before she opened Natsuru's mouth and blew fire in his mouth*

*Nasturu then woke up immediately coughing a little, Arako, soon stopping*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
All of a sudden, she was teleported back to the Pillar Room.
((It didn't seem like you would want to go through all those rooms xD ))
(( Nope! xD ))

Autumn blinked and looked around, "Strange. That never happened before." She muttered.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"hehe desu.."
*She said before she opened Natsuru's mouth and blew fire in his mouth*

*Nasturu then woke up immediately coughing a little, Arako, soon stopping*

[/QUOTE]
Amara's eye widened "O-oh? A-Arako, sweetie, remember I said it wasn't good to hurt daddy, try just shaking him next time.." she said as she looked over at Natsuru "Are you okay?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back