• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus tapped her on the shoulder
Sam was caught off gaurd, she jumped in surprise. "Woo, you scared me" she laughs nervously

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed then followed her
Amaya filled her cup up with milk and ran her hand through her hair before turning around and making her way to the attic.

Mayyflower said:
Sam was caught off gaurd, she jumped in surprise. "Woo, you scared me" she laughs nervously

Amaya filled her cup up with milk and ran her hand through her hair before turning around and making her way to the attic.
Marcus blinked "Jumpy much?"

LunaCrosby said:
"Ok then" she said and slowly walked up to them, slowly raising her arms and hugging them both.
William smiled 'There we go"

Mayyflower said:

Ayen sighed "well, i guess I'll find something to do till you feel ready to come out again.." he said as he watched he go to the attic.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus blinked "Jumpy much?"

William smiled 'There we go"
Sam laughed nervously, "just a bit" she says smiling. "Anyways how did it go with Riley?" She asks

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "well, i guess I'll find something to do till you feel ready to come out again.." he said as he watched he go to the attic.
Amaya stopped before she reached the door, she turned around. "I'm only going up here because the bed is comfy and it smells like my father." She says

Mayyflower said:
Amaya stopped before she reached the door, she turned around. "I'm only going up here because the bed is comfy and it smells like my father." She says
Ayen tilted his head "oh, well then...." he said thinking about it while tapping his chin "well, I'll still be down here then." he says

Mayyflower said:
Sam laughed nervously, "just a bit" she says smiling. "Anyways how did it go with Riley?" She asks
Marcus smiled "It went amazingly"

LunaCrosby said:

"Well her first hug" Kagura said and laughed quietly.

William smiled "It makes you feel...Good I guess"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Atticus chuckled. "You got spirit, I'll give you that, but it's going to take a lot more than spirit to take down the darkness... I barely made it out alive the last time I fought the darkness." He said. "I will be teaching you the most powerful light techniques know to man... And if you don't believe me, why don't we have a little sparing match?" He asked with a smirk.
"I thought you were already dead..." Autumn muttered and rubbed her chin. "What's the most powerful technique? I suppose we can spare, I already believe you. I don't have a reason not too."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I thought you were already dead..." Autumn muttered and rubbed her chin. "What's the most powerful technique? I suppose we can spare, I already believe you. I don't have a reason not too."
"Technically if you die here you are sent to the abyss. The most powerful technique is incredibly powerful. To angels, it is known as a Soul Burst."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
"Technically if you die here you are sent to the abyss. The most powerful technique is incredibly powerful. To angels, it is known as a Soul Burst."
"Soul Burst? That sounds as if someone's soul is like a ticking time bomb and when they say it, they explode." Autumn said

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen tilted his head "oh, well then...." he said thinking about it while tapping his chin "well, I'll still be down here then." he says
Amaya nods. "Okay" she says before entering the room and laying on the bed

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "It went amazingly"
William smiled "It makes you feel...Good I guess"
Sam smiled. "That's great" she says happily

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "Okay" she says before entering the room and laying on the bed

Sam smiled. "That's great" she says happily
Marcus chuckled a little "Ya know...I'm excited"

Mayyflower said:
Riley went into her room and looked around. "I wonder where Rylen is" she sighs. "I miss him" she says @LunaCrosby

Sam smiled. "I am too" she says
Marcus kissed her cheek "I mean...I gave it all I had" He said chuckling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back