• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver nodded. "I'm fine with that." He said as his smile returned. "I just didn't really know what you meant by wayyyy later..."
"Or maybe I should kiss you tomorrow...or maybe next week." Anna said as she moved away from him and further up in the line. "That's waaayyy later. Oh look, I'm next." She giggled as she made her way to the tube and sat down. Grabbed the short bar above her head, she thrust herself forward and went through the tube that had turns and at least a loop before splashing into the pool below.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair chuckled as he walked around the school, showing her the different classes they had. "It would need to be, a lot of students enrolled here. Of course, I'm not because I'm already finished with high school." He said as he showed her the chemistry room.
" if you finished... then why are you here?..." she asked him quietly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Or maybe I should kiss you tomorrow...or maybe next week." Anna said as she moved away from him and further up in the line. "That's waaayyy later. Oh look, I'm next." She giggled as she made her way to the tube and sat down. Grabbed the short bar above her head, she thrust herself forward and went through the tube that had turns and at least a loop before splashing into the pool below.
Oliver sighed. Man, I'm just making things worse by opening my big mouth... I really wanna kiss her... But not in front of everybody, I'm afraid if we start then we won't be able to stop. He thought before he did the same after Anna reached the bottom, going through the tube.

Evergreen98 said:
" if you finished... then why are you here?..." she asked him quietly.
"My sisters use to go here and I think my girlfriend does too." Alastair said as he looked back at her.

WeirdPrincess said:
"My sisters use to go here and I think my girlfriend does too." Alastair said as he looked back at her.
"You think?... shouldn't you know?" She asked. She asked as she looked around.

Oliver sighed. Man, I'm just making things worse by opening my big mouth... I really wanna kiss her... But not in front of everybody, I'm afraid if we start then we won't be able to stop. He thought before he did the same after Anna reached the bottom, going through the tube.
Anna was swimming around in pool before she pulled herself out on the edge of it. Sitting down once she was out, she shook her head to free her hair of the water. "Ooo, that one looks fun." She said as she looked at a different ride.

Evergreen98 said:
"You think?... shouldn't you know?" She asked. She asked as she looked around.
Alastair nodded, "Yeah I probably should know that. But I never asked nor do I care if she is still in school." Alastair said as he continued to show her the class, pointing towards the wing where Literature was learned before continuing, "Sorry if that came across as rude, I wasn't trying to be."

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna was swimming around in pool before she pulled herself out on the edge of it. Sitting down once she was out, she shook her head to free her hair of the water. "Ooo, that one looks fun." She said as she looked at a different ride.
Oliver swam over. "Wait... For... Me..." He huffed, feeling he was on a wild goose chase.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]sorry i missed your last post, can you repost?)))

[/QUOTE]
((Murph... I have to look for it but I remember them getting of the rollercoaster and following g Kumiko around to another ride xD ))

-----

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair nodded, "Yeah I probably should know that. But I never asked nor do I care if she is still in school." Alastair said as he continued to show her the class, pointing towards the wing where Literature was learned before continuing, "Sorry if that came across as rude, I wasn't trying to be."
" ok..." she said softly and looked at the Literature class and nodded " it's fine... don't worry about it..." she said to him softly. She looked out the window.

Oliver swam over. "Wait... For... Me..." He huffed, feeling he was on a wild goose chase.
Anna looked over at him, still sitting on the edge of the pool. "I was waiting, I wouldn't leave without you."

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna looked over at him, still sitting on the edge of the pool. "I was waiting, I wouldn't leave without you."
Oliver huffed again. "C-Can we take a rest? I feel like I've been on a wild goose chase all day... This part of you is hard to keep up with." He laughed nervously as he sat himself up on the edge of the pool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back