• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Evergreen98 said:
((Murph... I have to look for it but I remember them getting of the rollercoaster and following g Kumiko around to another ride xD ))
-----

" ok..." she said softly and looked at the Literature class and nodded " it's fine... don't worry about it..." she said to him softly. She looked out the window.
o ok)

''its starting to get late...so..lets go to this Ferris wheel. and then when its done, we'll go home''

*She said leading Loreli and Ruby to the ferris wheel*

Evergreen98 said:
((Murph... I have to look for it but I remember them getting of the rollercoaster and following g Kumiko around to another ride xD ))
-----

" ok..." she said softly and looked at the Literature class and nodded " it's fine... don't worry about it..." she said to him softly. She looked out the window.
Alastair nodded, "If you're so sure." He said before showing her the remaining classes and then the gym. "And that's the end of the tour. Is there anything else you want to know?"

(Well I'm making a free character list)

Akito: walking around

Harper: the park

Riley: The beach

Nymph: the schoolyard

Luke: the courtyard

Naomi: walking around

Sam: the beach with Riley

Levi: school rooftop

(Anyone freeeee?)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver huffed again. "C-Can we take a rest? I feel like I've been on a wild goose chase all day... This part of you is hard to keep up with." He laughed nervously as he sat himself up on the edge of the pool.
Anna nodded and pointed towards the lazy river, "That's for relaxing so we can do that. All you're doing is sitting in an inner tube and floating along." She said as she pulled her feet out of the water and stood up.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna nodded and pointed towards the lazy river, "That's for relaxing so we can do that. All you're doing is sitting in an inner tube and floating along." She said as she pulled her feet out of the water and stood up.
Oliver finally caught his breath and nodded. "I would like that..." He said softly before he stood up and pecked her lips before running off to the lazy river.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''its starting to get late...so..lets go to this Ferris wheel. and then when its done, we'll go home''
*She said leading Loreli and Ruby to the ferris wheel*

[/QUOTE]
"Ooo... I heard of those..." Loreli said "don't people usually kiss in those?" She asked curiously.

----

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair nodded, "If you're so sure." He said before showing her the remaining classes and then the gym. "And that's the end of the tour. Is there anything else you want to know?"
Yui shook her head slowly " no... thanks for showing me around..." she said. She turned around and took out a waterbottle from the bag she was carrying and started to sip it a bit, before putting it away. It was a blood and Rowan said it would be ok to drink it in front of the people that goes to school, but she can't help but think she is not like them. Her powers were given to her, she wasn't born with them. She softly sighed and looked Alastair " sorry about that... I am not sure if I am ready for this...." she said to him quietly.

Evergreen98 said:
"Ooo... I heard of those..." Loreli said "don't people usually kiss in those?" She asked curiously.
----

Yui shook her head slowly " no... thanks for showing me around..." she said. She turned around and took out a waterbottle from the bag she was carrying and started to sip it a bit, before putting it away. It was a blood and Rowan said it would be ok to drink it in front of the people that goes to school, but she can't help but think she is not like them. Her powers were given to her, she wasn't born with them. She softly sighed and looked Alastair " sorry about that... I am not sure if I am ready for this...." she said to him quietly.
''that is, if their dating''

Oliver finally caught his breath and nodded. "I would like that..." He said softly before he stood up and pecked her lips before running off to the lazy river.
Anna blushed lightly before going after him and getting an inner tube for them. "I bought one. Either we can share or you can have this one and I'll just swim behind you....or buy another one but I don't wanna do that." She said as she made her way towards Oliver.

Tyler blinked. "Do you want me to be yours forever? Because there is something we can do that would make us officially together forever..." He said softly.

Celia held her head in her hands. "I don't know... I don't know what's wrong with me." She said.

Han-San... She thought to herself.

Oliver frowned. "Huh?! Why!?" He asked.
William frowned "Celia" He said walking closer and closer to her

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira walked past an abandoned train yard, the moon's light reflecting off of the rusted metals. Suddenly a male formed infront of him, looking out towards what seemed to be a train. He simply stood there, flickering. Suddenly blood flew from his chest, spraying free from the constraints of his veins. It looked like he was being stabbed, yet no one was doing the said stabbing. He dropped to his knees as his throat was then cut, a light soon casting onto his side as he suddenly flew back, almost as if being hit by a train. Then, he formed again, staring off towards the rusted train once more. The same events occurred like last time, being stabbed and then being hit by a train, forming again. It was like an endless loop of the man being killed, over and over. Akira's gaze softened as he looked at the male, soon talking in a gentle tone as he walked over to him♅...
I see.. you are trapped in your loop. How depressing..

...♅An audible sound soon emitted from behind him, prompting Akira to turn around. Upon turning around, his eyes met a female and a male shaking with fear. He sighed lightly as the woman spoke. When the woman spoke, Akira raised an eye brow and placed his left hand onto the back of his head, rubbing his hair as he thought of a response. After he had thought of one, he replied♅...

Woman: “ What.. is that thing? ”

Ah, how can I explain this?~ It's a Death Echo, a type of trapped ghost. A Death Echo is an occasional by product of murder. They are spirits who are trapped in an endless cycle of their murder and the pain of their death. Regularly, an Echo can be shocked out of the cycle and then pass through into the afterlife if they are confronted or calmed by a person they share an emotional link with. After this, they disappear in a flash of light. They're pretty much harmless, so you have nothing to fear. ”

tumblr_inline_mwv6h5dv2c1s7w3bt.jpg

-------------------------

((( Kitsune aren't Gods.. Kitsune is simply the Japanese word for fox.. )))

[/QUOTE]
(( WRONG, kitsune are "fox spirits" with the power to shape shift grow in size infinitely and they gain power and wisdom as they grow more tails and the top amount of tails is 9 . akira i love kitsune i would not like for some to disgrace their name as the prankster.... whatever. they were once viewed as gods!!!!! Look it up .3. ))

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black stays on the ground as his hair Waved around I thought you were gonna turn into a hot girl
" what... nah i was just gonna send you to another realm" i say rolling my eyes.

Evergreen98 said:
----

Alastair smiled softly, "It's fine. I can help you feel more comfortable here. I'm not sure how I'd do that though."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya picked Rin and Len up and gave Rin to Ayen. "I'm taking them upstairs" she says
Ayen took Rin and nodded "okay." he said smiling.

lostsoul said:
(( WRONG, kitsune are "fox spirits" with the power to shape shift grow in size infinitely and they gain power and wisdom as they grow more tails and the top amount of tails is 9 . akira i love kitsune i would not like for some to disgrace their name as the prankster.... whatever. they were once viewed as gods!!!!! Look it up .3. ))

" what... nah i was just gonna send you to another realm" i say rolling my eyes.
''Hmmm...someone sure does know a lot about Kitsune...i dunno if i should be happy or not..'' ))))

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna blushed lightly before going after him and getting an inner tube for them. "I bought one. Either we can share or you can have this one and I'll just swim behind you....or buy another one but I don't wanna do that." She said as she made her way towards Oliver.
Oliver shook his head. "You can have the tube. I'll swim behind you. I can turn into a fish." He laughed.

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "Celia" He said walking closer and closer to her
Celia looked up. "What are you doing?" She asked.

Oliver shook his head. "You can have the tube. I'll swim behind you. I can turn into a fish." He laughed.

Celia looked up. "What are you doing?" She asked.
William put his icy finger on her forehead "Just where in the world are you?"

lostsoul said:

Black then looks down and sighs I'm glad you couldn't send me

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff8000]''Hmmm...someone sure does know a lot about Kitsune...i dunno if i should be happy or not..'' ))))[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff8000] [/COLOR][URL="http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/470372258 said:
sooo fluffy....... * stares at the tails* i want them tails .3. * turns around and wonders how many tails i have....*))))

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black then looks down and sighs I'm glad you couldn't send me
" why not, the realm i chose contains alot of fun people...." i say thinking " they love parties.... well one does .3. " i say letting you think about this

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff8000]''Hmmm...someone sure does know a lot about Kitsune...i dunno if i should be happy or not..'' ))))[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff8000] [/COLOR][URL="http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/470372258 said:
(Speaking of which *Clears throat* Why the hell is she so creepy!?!)

lostsoul said:
sooo fluffy....... * stares at the tails* i want them tails .3. * turns around and wonders how many tails i have....*))))
shortyshot8 said:
(Speaking of which *Clears throat* Why the hell is she so creepy!?!)
''creepy? haha, that appearance wasnt even near creepy...more like friendly..''

*She then looks over at lostsoul*

''wanna touch my tail?'' )))

lostsoul said:
" why not, the realm i chose contains alot of fun people...." i say thinking " they love parties.... well one does .3. " i say letting you think about this
Black then pouts as he crossed his arms facing her But you have to come with me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back