• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled sweetly at him.
Ayen nipped her ear before placing a hand on her cheek and smiling back at her.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled brightly looked at him "And I Dakota Mayer, love you, Roland Armstrong" she said sweetly before kissing him softly "And I always will" she said quietly as she moved closer to him and hugged him.
Roland gently hugged her back, rubbing her back with one hand "you make me so happy" he said kissing her cheek.

LunaCrosby said:
(If I don't get stuck on YouTube then I will)
"Your making this look like a movie scene" he says as he ran behind her.
Lexi chuckled. "I don't like those types of movies" she says as they reached the water

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nipped her ear before placing a hand on her cheek and smiling back at her.

Roland gently hugged her back, rubbing her back with one hand "you make me so happy" he said kissing her cheek.
Amaya wrapped her arms around him

SoulofTobi said:
(i know, it's like everyone is watching, but no one is posting)
(No it's cause everyone has different time zones, this is the earliest ive woken up)

Mayyflower said:
Mia smiled. "It is very beautiful" she says. "Are you gonna wear it she asks as she looks at the outfit

(It's 9:34)

(No she is watching YouTube .-.)

Amaya nuzzled back happily
(Pfffft Now I wish one of you was Markiplier,Pewds or Jack etc)

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked up "so my love, what shall we do on this fine day?" he asked smiling.
Amaya groaned. "A new day..." She huffed. "I don't know, but I wanna leave the house" she says

(Guess I'm making a free character list...)

Dark Tyler(Dark Archangel counterpart of Tyler): The forest

Drago(Angel that resembles my real self): His Dorm

Yuzu(Female Exceed): Music Room

Aiden(Tyler's Exceed counterpart): Amusement park

Kite(Dark Exceed): School Rooftop

Axel(Human that's able to summon a motorcycle): Race Track with his arch rival, Nexus

Mayyflower said:
Amaya groaned. "A new day..." She huffed. "I don't know, but I wanna leave the house" she says
Ayen nodded "agreed, i don't think either of us could handle another day stuck inside." he says

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler blinked. "Do you want me to be yours forever? Because there is something we can do that would make us officially together forever..." He said softly.

Celia held her head in her hands. "I don't know... I don't know what's wrong with me." She said.

Han-San... She thought to herself.

Oliver frowned. "Huh?! Why!?" He asked.
"You sound mad." Anna said with a slight smirk before it quickly fell when she turned her head to look at Oliver. "You did say we could kiss later, so I thought why not. I'll just make it way later, maybe until after the date or just when I'm about to leave."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Guess I'm making a free character list...)
Dark Tyler(Dark Archangel counterpart of Tyler): The forest

Drago(Angel that resembles my real self): His Dorm

Yuzu(Female Exceed): Music Room

Aiden(Tyler's Exceed counterpart): Amusement park

Kite(Dark Exceed): School Rooftop

Axel(Human that's able to summon a motorcycle): Race Track with his arch rival, Nexus
(Anybody freeeeee?)

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "agreed, i don't think either of us could handle another day stuck inside." he says
Amaya chuckled and stood up. "Where shall we go, or where do you need to go?" She asks

WeirdPrincess said:
"You sound mad." Anna said with a slight smirk before it quickly fell when she turned her head to look at Oliver. "You did say we could kiss later, so I thought why not. I'll just make it way later, maybe until after the date or just when I'm about to leave."
Oliver nodded. "I'm fine with that." He said as his smile returned. "I just didn't really know what you meant by wayyyy later..."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled and stood up. "Where shall we go, or where do you need to go?" She asks
Ayen shrugged his shoulders "i don't need to go anywhere that i know of." he said standing up.

Evergreen98 said:
Yui nodded slowly and put her violin away. She picked up her case and started following Alastair. " This place is big..." she said softly.
Alastair chuckled as he walked around the school, showing her the different classes they had. "It would need to be, a lot of students enrolled here. Of course, I'm not because I'm already finished with high school." He said as he showed her the chemistry room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back