• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Nope" jace said through a small laugh at this girl

Shira laughed a little and put her arm around airi

[/QUOTE]
"Cats are smart...just not when they haven't experienced being outside" she says.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black then touched her face His eyes red and his teeth sharp What are you looking at
"At the act she said as she looked at him not fazed at all by how he was trying to seem scary

Mayyflower said:
Lexi chuckled and grabbed his hand and ran towards the ocean.
(Get on tomorrow)
(If I don't get stuck on YouTube then I will)

"Your making this look like a movie scene" he says as he ran behind her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Ummmmm ok" he said confused now by this girl

[/QUOTE]
"I'm part cat" she says and pointed at the ears and tail "yes its weird but its cool to me" she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jace just stared at her finaly noticing the tail and ears then nodding a little

[/QUOTE]
"Except unlike others my cat half shows more then the human half... personality and trait wise" she says.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jace just nodded in agreement to her statment

[/QUOTE]
"But how did you make those butteryflys?" She asks.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"At the act she said as she looked at him not fazed at all by how he was trying to seem scary

[/QUOTE]
Black then sighed I suppose I can't scare you Black bit her neck sucking her blood

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black then sighed I suppose I can't scare you Black bit her neck sucking her blood
Rina gust groaned out of annoyance as his lips cracked and turned grey again while his blood vessels started to turn black around his mouth

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina gust groaned out of annoyance as his lips cracked and turned grey again while his blood vessels started to turn black around his mouth

[/QUOTE]
Black just sucked her blood

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black just sucked her blood
Rina had eventually had enough as a red tendril manifested from her back and she stabed him through the chest and tore him off of her "you truly don't know how to treat a woman" she said coldly to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina had eventually had enough as a red tendril manifested from her back and she stabed him through the chest and tore him off of her "you truly don't know how to treat a woman" she said coldly to him

[/QUOTE]
Black vanished

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I can control neon light" he said as streams of different colored neon light flew around both of them

[/QUOTE]
"Oh that's cool" she said and looked at the lights.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black vanished
"About fucking time" she mumblrd to her self as she looked back to luke the red tendril slowly breaking appart and dissipating

LunaCrosby said:
"Oh that's cool" she said and looked at the lights.
Jace nodded as all the lights dissapered again and he stared at her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"About fucking time" she mumblrd to her self as she looked back to luke the red tendril slowly breaking appart and dissipating

Jace nodded as all the lights dissapered again and he stared at her

[/QUOTE]
Sasuke became confused, wondering where the lights went.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jace just laughed as they appeared around her again

Night every one

[/QUOTE]
She stared at them again "all I can do is manipulate the elements but yours is cooler" she says.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black then gets the order as well as Alex Black then begins to drink it
(( will be on later kinda busy with youtube and WOW and LOL and many other important family things... ;w; ))

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(You are a youtuber?Can you reply?)
(( I can, just not as much... and right now i am trying to sleep through passing out... WHY DO I HAVE SUCH STRONG RESISTANCE ;w;)))

lostsoul said:
(( I can, just not as much... and right now i am trying to sleep through passing out... WHY DO I HAVE SUCH STRONG RESISTANCE ;w;)))
Black Finishes his drink and looks at Alex with a smile I'm a human,A human that can control the force of death

(That's ok)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back