• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black Finishes his drink and looks at Alex with a smile I'm a human,A human that can control the force of death
(That's ok)
" oh so your a necromancer...." I say sipping on a latte cup the size of coffee cups " interesting... have you ever talked to ghosts?" i say smiling a little

lostsoul said:
" oh so your a necromancer...." I say sipping on a latte cup the size of coffee cups " interesting... have you ever talked to ghosts?" i say smiling a little
Yeah well kinda....Black then thinks for awhile Yeah,I can talk to the dead peopl

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Yeah well kinda....Black then thinks for awhile Yeah,I can talk to the dead peopl
" everyone can talk to zombies, most don't understand them..." I say sighing quietly ( wait for it.....)

lostsoul said:
" everyone can talk to zombies, most don't understand them..." I say sighing quietly ( wait for it.....)
Black smiles Well,I can understand them even though they don't say anything I can see in there heart and know what they are thinking

" have you ever seen any ghosts?" I say looking up at the cieling my eyes drifting around as if watching something that no one else sees

lostsoul said:
" have you ever seen any ghosts?" I say looking up at the cieling my eyes drifting around as if watching something that no one else sees
Black Yes....Black then looks at a ghost next to Alex There's a ghost right next to you

( now... ) " Well actually ghosts aren't real, i known about them this whole time they are really just a kitsune. we have that kind of power" I say then my eyes widen as people stare at me " crap... " puts head on table as everyone stares at me whispering ( kitsune's are one of the oldest gods known, and one of the most powerful. to some that is.)

lostsoul said:
( now... ) " Well actually ghosts aren't real, i known about them this whole time they are really just a kitsune. we have that kind of power" I say then my eyes widen as people stare at me " crap... " puts head on table as everyone stares at me whispering ( kitsune's are one of the oldest gods known, and one of the most powerful. to some that is.)
Black looks at everyone wide eyed and gave them an awkward smile the he made Alex and Black appear on a buildings roof top Kitsune?Ah yes those fox beings right?

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black looked at her Why?Prankster Gods?
" look up kitsune history and you would be surprised at what kitsune do for fun. little hint, we can shape shift..." i say laughing a little more

lostsoul said:
" look up kitsune history and you would be surprised at what kitsune do for fun. little hint, we can shape shift..." i say laughing a little more
Black blushed Y..You do these kinds of stuff!?

" what ... NO!!! we turn into dead ones people love and make ghost stories true... but some do..." I say thinking " but not all of us are that bad. i just love the way people react. i prefer my own kind of pranks. using my special powers inherited from my family." I say growing a tail suddenly " wanna see? " i say looking into my hands

lostsoul said:
" what ... NO!!! we turn into dead ones people love and make ghost stories true... but some do..." I say thinking " but not all of us are that bad. i just love the way people react. i prefer my own kind of pranks. using my special powers inherited from my family." I say growing a tail suddenly " wanna see? " i say looking into my hands
Black also looked at her hands Yeah show me some magic tricks

" did i say close your eyes" I say snapping my fingers and you feel a strong wind pulling you forward toward the opposite direction of me

Roman said:
Ayame thought about her own family when she mentioned too much training, "Seem we have the same problem. My own family does that too."
"Really? Your family train too?, why?" She asked as she looked at the plant that was now healed as small little flowers grew from it.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "and know what i love about you?" he said sweetly "your smart but dorky mind..." he kissed her forehead "...your silky midnight flowing hair..." he runs a hand through her hair "..your gold orange eyes that put true gold to shame..." he said kissing her brow "...your soft and sweet lips,,," he said kissing her briefly "...but it can all be summarized..." he said caressing her cheek "I Roland Armstrong love you Dakota Mayer." he said lovingly.
@Nonalaka
Dakota smiled brightly looked at him "And I Dakota Mayer, love you, Roland Armstrong" she said sweetly before kissing him softly "And I always will" she said quietly as she moved closer to him and hugged him.

lostsoul said:
" did i say close your eyes" I say snapping my fingers and you feel a strong wind pulling you forward toward the opposite direction of me
Black stays on the ground as his hair Waved around I thought you were gonna turn into a hot girl

...♅Akira walked past an abandoned train yard, the moon's light reflecting off of the rusted metals. Suddenly a male formed infront of him, looking out towards what seemed to be a train. He simply stood there, flickering. Suddenly blood flew from his chest, spraying free from the constraints of his veins. It looked like he was being stabbed, yet no one was doing the said stabbing. He dropped to his knees as his throat was then cut, a light soon casting onto his side as he suddenly flew back, almost as if being hit by a train. Then, he formed again, staring off towards the rusted train once more. The same events occurred like last time, being stabbed and then being hit by a train, forming again. It was like an endless loop of the man being killed, over and over. Akira's gaze softened as he looked at the male, soon talking in a gentle tone as he walked over to him♅...

I see.. you are trapped in your loop. How depressing..

...♅An audible sound soon emitted from behind him, prompting Akira to turn around. Upon turning around, his eyes met a female and a male shaking with fear. He sighed lightly as the woman spoke. When the woman spoke, Akira raised an eye brow and placed his left hand onto the back of his head, rubbing his hair as he thought of a response. After he had thought of one, he replied♅...

Woman: “ What.. is that thing? ”

Ah, how can I explain this?~ It's a Death Echo, a type of trapped ghost. A Death Echo is an occasional by product of murder. They are spirits who are trapped in an endless cycle of their murder and the pain of their death. Regularly, an Echo can be shocked out of the cycle and then pass through into the afterlife if they are confronted or calmed by a person they share an emotional link with. After this, they disappear in a flash of light. They're pretty much harmless, so you have nothing to fear. ”

tumblr_inline_mwv6h5dv2c1s7w3bt.jpg

-------------------------

lostsoul said:

((( Kitsune aren't Gods.. Kitsune is simply the Japanese word for fox.. )))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara giggled happily "so is Liara tylers forever now?" She asked happily

Shira nodded "maybe even faster than Mitsu did" she whispered back to Yuki

[/QUOTE]
Tyler blinked. "Do you want me to be yours forever? Because there is something we can do that would make us officially together forever..." He said softly.

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "What is with you? You say you love Han more than you ever loved me...Then I say I found someone....And you get pissy"

Tal blushed more "Meanie"
Celia held her head in her hands. "I don't know... I don't know what's wrong with me." She said.

Han-San... She thought to herself.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna rolled her eyes and leaned into him, "I suppose so. It'll be way later...and I mean way way later."
Oliver frowned. "Huh?! Why!?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back