• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Elsword%2BAra%2BHaan%2BAsura%2Bportrair%2BEun%2Bmode.png
[/URL]
(The appearance isn't creepy but the personality is.....Is it weird to like it???)

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black then pouts as he crossed his arms facing her But you have to come with me
" oh come on ... fine, just watch out for some strange things. if you see computer like glitches tell me imediately." i say making the portal bigger

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver shook his head. "You can have the tube. I'll swim behind you. I can turn into a fish." He laughed.

Celia looked up. "What are you doing?" She asked.
"You're the one who wanted to relax." Anna laughed as she put the tube in the river before hopping on it, the inner tube slowly drifting off.

lostsoul said:
" oh come on ... fine, just watch out for some strange things. if you see computer like glitches tell me imediately." i say making the portal bigger
Black then grabbed her hand and pulled her into the portal

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen followed her up the stairs.
Amaya looked out the window. "there's nothing we could really do " she sighed. "The beach... No.... The amusement park... No" she thought

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(I'm not looking at her tails,*snickers* you already know where I'm looking at)
lostsoul said:
(( i have obsessions with fluffy things.... and your tail is so fluffy .3. )))
shortyshot8 said:
(The appearance isn't creepy but the personality is.....Is it weird to like it???)
*Stabs Shiroe (BladeWolf) a dozen times before running away and disappearing into the shadows* )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Stabs Shiroe (BladeWolf) a dozen times before running away and disappearing into the shadows* )))

[/QUOTE]
(That....Was worth it)

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black then grabbed her hand and pulled her into the portal
" WELCOME TO THE CARTOON REALM .3. " i say just loud enough for you to hear of the wind howling in the space between us and our destination " YOU might wanna get in a landing stance"

lostsoul said:
" WELCOME TO THE CARTOON REALM .3. " i say just loud enough for you to hear of the wind howling in the space between us and our destination " YOU might wanna get in a landing stance"
Black looks around

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black looks around
" in this realm. there are many planets. and portals to other dimensions which contain space travel cartoons." i say laughing " ever wonder how crossovers happen? this realm is how!!" i say floating above the ground

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff8000]''stupid screen...my creator is having ice cream and i want it'' )))[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/Asura-(Elsword) said:
(Don't....Press your.......Things.....Against the glass....)

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff8000]''stupid screen...my creator is having ice cream and i want it'' )))[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/Asura-(Elsword) said:
( * pops in from behind with the same kind of icecream* here... * portal pulls me back* I LOVE YOU TAILS!!!1 * gone*)

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked out the window. "there's nothing we could really do " she sighed. "The beach... No.... The amusement park... No" she thought
Ayen sighed "well, how about a picnic in the park?" he asked tilting head.

lostsoul said:
" in this realm. there are many planets. and portals to other dimensions which contain space travel cartoons." i say laughing " ever wonder how crossovers happen? this realm is how!!" i say floating above the ground
Black then almost falls down he grabs her leg I thought there would be hot kitsune's

(Do you have a character?With that appearance?)

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black then almost falls down he grabs her leg I thought there would be hot kitsune's

(Watch this response........)

TheBigBladeWolf said:

yea which is why i had it speaking to you guys...)))

''My name is Emiko. dont stalk me in rp please'' )))

TheBigBladeWolf said:

" I can be hot... but it would hurt...." I say suddenly setting on fire " i have that kind of power..." I say turning into a fox then back when out of reach

Himeragi Seiker]yea which is why i had it speaking to you guys...))) [COLOR=#ff8000]''My name is Emiko. dont stalk me in rp please'' )))[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff8000] [/COLOR][URL="http://xnaari.deviantart.com/art/Elsword-Ara-Little-Hsien-Eun-Mode-Render-470371464 said:
(I warned him)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back