• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Evergreen98 said:
When the ride finish Loreli was giggling and Ruby blinked " that was fun!" Loreli said. Ruby nodded " yeah.. it was..."
''glad you two liked it''

*She said smiling as they got out*

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled a little. "That I am" she says jokingly
Ayen smiled "y'know, i always wonder what peoples families are like, and now i have my own, so my first question is, what are my.... whats the term... in-laws? yeah, what are your parents like?" he said looking at her.

Lexi warps to Zero and hugs him from behind. "Hey best fran" she says happily

@LunaCrosby

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "y'know, i always wonder what peoples families are like, and now i have my own, so my first question is, what are my.... whats the term... in-laws? yeah, what are your parents like?" he said looking at her.
Amaya played with her fingers. "Well my mother she's wonderful and my dad.. He was never around so I wouldn't know" she says looking over at Ayen

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''glad you two liked it''
*She said smiling as they got out*

[/QUOTE]
" so what's next?" Loreli asked Kumiko as she got off.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina pointed back to the man that had stood up and regenerated the chunk of flesh she had taken out of him "some one doesn't beleive I'll kill him" she said coldly before she looked at the boy at the door "so you had a vision?" She said curiously

[/QUOTE]
I'm a human,but I can control the force of death Black said looking at the boy at the door

Evergreen98 said:
" so what's next?" Loreli asked Kumiko as she got off.
''well...its getting late again...hm, lets just go on the ferris wheel over there''

*She said leading them to the Ferris wheel*

Mayyflower said:
Mia pecked her lips before getting up. "Can you tell me where the bathrooms are, I need to shower" she says
"There's my personal one love" she said as she pointed over to another door that was open

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Airi started to wake up moaning a little*
UGH MY WIFI IS BEING SUCH A BITCH NOW)))

*The ride soon started as they...* (Just time skip to where they finish the ride)

[/QUOTE]
Shira just giggled at airi and watched her

Mayyflower said:
Lexi warps to Zero and hugs him from behind. "Hey best fran" she says happily
@LunaCrosby

Amaya played with her fingers. "Well my mother she's wonderful and my dad.. He was never around so I wouldn't know" she says looking over at Ayen
"Hello Lexi" he says and turns his head to face her.

Mayyflower said:
Ayen nodded "i had a similar relation with my parents, they were from different courts, so by default my mother got to keep me, if you could make spring and summer into a person, she'd be it, always happy and caring and full of life, but my father, I'll never understand how he ended up with my mother, he was cold, ruthless, and only saw power and the future..." he said the last part with a sigh.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"There's my personal one love" she said as she pointed over to another door that was open

Shira just giggled at airi and watched her

[/QUOTE]
*Airi looked at Shira then to Yuki, then back to Shira again*

''good morning mommy, good morning mama''

*She then starts nuzzling Shira's neck*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Airi looked at Shira then to Yuki, then back to Shira again*
''good morning mommy, good morning mama''

*She then starts nuzzling Shira's neck*

[/QUOTE]
Shira started to giggle happily and high airi "hello little one" she said back to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira started to giggle happily and high airi "hello little one" she said back to her

[/QUOTE]
''my name isnt little one, its Airi~''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''my name isnt little one, its Airi~''

[/QUOTE]
"I know this" she said before kissing airis forehead then smiling at her "but your one of my daughters so i can call you what I want"

Daniel reaver]"Then you are mistaken" she called over to him as she watched luke [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
You can have all the flesh and blood from me Black said appearing behind her

TheBigBladeWolf said:
You can have all the flesh and blood from me Black said appearing behind her
"Your flesh is grows and vile. To turned by you obvious obsession with the power you think you truly have" she said plainly to him before taking another drink of her soda

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I know this" she said before kissing airis forehead then smiling at her "but your one of my daughters so i can call you what I want"

[/QUOTE]
''but i wanna be called Airi~ i-is my name that bad sounding...?'' (its like saying '' I '' then rii)

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "i had a similar relation with my parents, they were from different courts, so by default my mother got to keep me, if you could make spring and summer into a person, she'd be it, always happy and caring and full of life, but my father, I'll never understand how he ended up with my mother, he was cold, ruthless, and only saw power and the future..." he said the last part with a sigh.
Amaya nodded. "I'm sorry" she says

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''but i wanna be called Airi~ i-is my name that bad sounding...?'' (its like saying '' I '' then rii)

[/QUOTE]
"No it is not my child. But I still like to call you what I want" she said giggling a little at airi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back