• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Your flesh is grows and vile. To turned by you obvious obsession with the power you think you truly have" she said plainly to him before taking another drink of her soda

[/QUOTE]
Black appeared behind her and bit her shoulder as he sucked out the blood holding her wiast

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"There's my personal one love" she said as she pointed over to another door that was open

Shira just giggled at airi and watched her

[/QUOTE]
Mia nodded. "Thank you" she says getting up and walking towards the bathroom. "Wanna join?" She asks

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black appeared behind her and bit her shoulder as he sucked out the blood holding her wiast
Rina just smiled as her blood came out black and poisonous "my blood is poison stupid" she said to him as the veins around his mouth started to turn a dull grey and his lips became white and cracked as if she was sucking his essence from him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"No it is not my child. But I still like to call you what I want" she said giggling a little at airi

[/QUOTE]
''fine~ i still wanna be called Airi once in a while...''

*She said puffing her cheeks*

Mayyflower said:
Mia nodded. "Thank you" she says getting up and walking towards the bathroom. "Wanna join?" She asks
Annabel giggles happily before she shook her head "maybe next time love" she said softly to her as she sat up

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "I'm sorry" she says
Ayen sighed "don't be, i ended up leaving on my own terms, besides, i didn't like the title 'Prince Ayen of the Two Courts'." he said looking over at the twins.

LunaCrosby said:
(Where's Jace)
(I can send Hin to the Court yard)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''fine~ i still wanna be called Airi once in a while...''
*She said puffing her cheeks*

[/QUOTE]
Fine... Airi" she said with a giggle before she started to tickle her hips

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel giggles happily before she shook her head "maybe next time love" she said softly to her as she sat up

[/QUOTE]
Mia nods. "Okay" she says with a chuckled before going into the bathroom and taking a shower

Mayyflower said:
Mia nods. "Okay" she says with a chuckled before going into the bathroom and taking a shower
Annabel smiled happily as she watched her walk off then stretched and let her self fall back into the bad and stared at the ceiling

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "don't be, i ended up leaving on my own terms, besides, i didn't like the title 'Prince Ayen of the Two Courts'." he said looking over at the twins.
Amaya nodded. "Why was that your title?" She asks

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](I can send Hin to the Court yard)

[/QUOTE]
(I'll have Sasuke there. She's chasing a butterfly.)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](I can send Hin to the Court yard)

[/QUOTE]
*Airi squirmed as she uncontrollably laughed using her hands trying to make Shira's hands stop*

''Kehehe! stop it~! hahahaha Mommy~!! hahahaha''

LunaCrosby said:
"Sure... this better not be a trick into making me babysit someone's kid though" he says jokingly.
Lexi chuckled and shook her head. "My kid isn't ever around, it's like I don't have a kid" she says a little sadly

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Why was that your title?" She asks
Ayen chuckled "well, my mother was a Princess, and my father a Prince, and the children of princes and princesses are well... princes and princesses..." he said rubbing the back of his neck.

LunaCrosby said:
(I'll have Sasuke there. She's chasing a butterfly.)
(Ok)

Jace sighes as he walked into the court yard of a school and looked around his head phones on his head as it played music and he smiled knowing what was going to happen his eyes starting to glow a neon pink as he looked around the yard noticing some girl that was chasing a butterfly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina just smiled as her blood came out black and poisonous "my blood is poison stupid" she said to him as the veins around his mouth started to turn a dull grey and his lips became white and cracked as if she was sucking his essence from him

[/QUOTE]
Black just smirked I can't die mate Black just turned back normal

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Airi squirmed as she uncontrollably laughed using her hands trying to make Shira's hands stop*
''Kehehe! stop it~! hahahaha Mommy~!! hahahaha''

[/QUOTE]
Shira laughed as she tickled airis more before she stopped and smiled "yes?" She asked as if she hadent even done any thing

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel smiled happily as she watched her walk off then stretched and let her self fall back into the bad and stared at the ceiling

[/QUOTE]
Mia soon came out, put clothes on and started drying her hair. "Done" she says stretching

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black just smirked I can't die mate Black just turned back normal
"Are you sure. If dearh wants you dead then you will die" she said. Coldly to him dnefore she looked away "you obviously now nothing" she said painly to him before finishing her soda

Users who are viewing this thread

Back